LEADing Kearny

Guest guest

It appears to me that Mr. Leadbeater must be winning the support of MANY Kearny factions. He has the right approach to fixing Kearny's problems. The stories that appear on this board have ALL started to be negative towards him. That to me is a sign he is winning. Mary and Lila better start packing up. Oh, and by the way make sure you delete all the campaigning from the computers in town hall.

It appears to me that Mr. Leadbeater must be winning the support of MANY Kearny factions. He has the right approach to fixing Kearny's problems. The stories that appear on this board have ALL started to be negative towards him. That to me is a sign he is winning. Mary and Lila better start packing up. Oh, and by the way make sure you delete all the campaigning from the computers in town hall.

What exactly is his approach? I'm still waiting for specifics on how he's going to do everything he claims he is going to do.

And, in the unlikely event that he actually wins, don't you think it is going to be very difficult for him to actually do anything when he faces an 8 member council from the opposite party who will oppose anything he tries to put forth?