Mayor upset

Guest guest

I saw Mayor Santos confront a citizen today on Magnolia Avenue because he had a Leadbeater sign on his lawn. What gives mayor? Are you worried? You should be!!! If he is getting the Portugese vote you are REALLY in trouble.

I saw Mayor Santos confront a citizen today on Magnolia Avenue because he had a Leadbeater sign on his lawn.

Yeah, you saw it . . . in your dreams.

You just happened to be walking by and you saw it.

Uh-huh.

I saw Mayor Santos confront a citizen today on Magnolia Avenue because he had a Leadbeater sign on his lawn. What gives mayor? Are you worried? You should be!!! If he is getting the Portugese vote you are REALLY in trouble.

Watch out he might send Mary after you.!!!!!!

Guest Truth Teller

You're trying to stir it up. The Mayor spent the day with his family at his niece's confirmation.

And John, you may also want to learn how to spell Portuguese if you want Portuguese-Americans to vote for you.

a

You're trying to stir it up. The Mayor spent the day with his family at his niece's confirmation.

And John, you may also want to learn how to spell Portuguese if you want Portuguese-Americans to vote for you.

Truth Teller-Mary is that you again.YOU WOULDN`T KNOW HOW TO TELL THE TRUTH.By the way my name is not John,But I happen to be Portuguese and will be voting for JOHN LEADBEATER.Are you sure the MAYOR was not at the Sport Club PORTUGUESE in NEWARK,NJ.OH My mistake that was saturday night 9/17.He was handing out flyers with CORDOZA.

Oh yeah? Well, I saw Leadbeater holding hands with Elvis on Kearny Avenue.

Guest Memphis
Oh yeah? Well, I saw Leadbeater holding hands with Elvis on Kearny Avenue.

Then, I'm voting for Leadbeater because Elvis is King. Thank you. Thank you very much. Long live the King.

Guest Santos Taxi Service

I was in my elderly neighbors house helping her do something when the doorbell rang. I looked out the window as she went to answer the door. It was Alberto, Carol Jean and keeping score at the sidewalk their "aid" George Harris. My neighbor didn't even know who these people were. They introduced themselves and gave her their flyers. They asked her to support them on election day. She told them she has no way to get out to vote. They immediately told her to call the Town Hall, ask for Jill Waller and she would arrange a ride for her to and from the polls. My first thought was, wow, they must be concerned about the way the election might go. Than I thought was this fair? Is this offer available to all voters? Is the mayor abusing his authority for this (1) vote?

Well, they left and my neighbor came back inside. She asked me a few questions about these people who just left her door. We talked for a few minutes about the upcoming election and I left. Three days later when I came home from work I noticed at this same neighbors house she now has a LEADBEATER sign on her lawn. I wondered and laughed if BIG AL is still going to give her a ride!

I was in my elderly neighbors house helping her do something when the doorbell rang. I looked out the window as she went to answer the door. It was Alberto, Carol Jean and keeping score at the sidewalk their "aid" George Harris. My neighbor didn't even know who these people were. They introduced themselves and gave her their flyers. They asked her to support them on election day. She told them she has no way to get out to vote. They immediately told her to call the Town Hall, ask for Jill Waller and she would arrange a ride for her to and from the polls. My first thought was, wow, they must be concerned about the way the election might go. Than I thought was this fair? Is this offer available to all voters? Is the mayor abusing his authority for this (1) vote?

Well, they left and my neighbor came back inside. She asked me a few questions about these people who just left her door. We talked for a few minutes about the upcoming election and I left. Three days later when I came home from work I noticed at this same neighbors house she now has a LEADBEATER sign on her lawn. I wondered and laughed if BIG AL is still going to give her a ride!

The problem is, you could easily be lying.

Guest You Lie

You're really muckracking and making it up. Jill Waller retired almost a year ago. Sounds like you guys are really getting desperate.

Guest LeaveMySANTOSSignALONE

That's what happens when Leadbeater supporters snatch and switch Santos' signs for John's. Do they think no one will notice? Hey, John. I WANT MY SANTOS SIGN BACK!!!!!!!

I do not believe this for a second. Offering Town Hall as a source for a ride to the polls, I am pretty sure, would be a violation of the law. Whether you agree with Al Santos or not, he is too smart to do something that foolish.

KOTW, you know I like what you do but I’m calling you on this one. You withheld an anonymous allegation about a BOE member being drunk but posted an anonymous allegation of something Mayor Santos allegedly said. How do you justify that, especially considering the well-known proclivities of certain groups and individuals to make things up?

I hope you will consider revising your site to require people to post under their real names. That is the essence of democracy. That is what I hope you will do.

I do not believe this for a second. Offering Town Hall as a source for a ride to the polls, I am pretty sure, would be a violation of the law. Whether you agree with Al Santos or not, he is too smart to do something that foolish.

KOTW, you know I like what you do but I'm calling you on this one. You withheld an anonymous allegation about a BOE member being drunk but posted an anonymous allegation of something Mayor Santos allegedly said. How do you justify that, especially considering the well-known proclivities of certain groups and individuals to make things up?

I hope you will consider revising your site to require people to post under their real names. That is the essence of democracy. That is what I hope you will do.

Mayor Santos is an elected official. The Board member is also an elected official but the personal nature of the conduct necessitated the edit. Besides, who would believe that Mayor Santos would instruct a town employee to organize a Get Out The Vote (GOTV) operation at the taxpayer's dime. If the senior resident needed a ride to the polls, Mayor Santos would have written her name, address, and phone number and given it to his volunteer GOTV coordinator to make sure she got a ride on Election Day.

Mayor Santos is an elected official. The Board member is also an elected official but the personal nature of the conduct necessitated the edit. Besides, who would believe that Mayor Santos would instruct a town employee to organize a Get Out The Vote (GOTV) operation at the taxpayer's dime. If the senior resident needed a ride to the polls, Mayor Santos would have written her name, address, and phone number and given it to his volunteer GOTV coordinator to make sure she got a ride on Election Day.

This is your board but most respectfully I do not agree with those criteria. An allegation of criminal conduct is also personal. If made by name, I could understand your posting it but not anonymously. If you thought it was ridiculous, which it is, perhaps that should have been stated as a footnote to the original post. Not everyone will see that on their own.

Just the same, keep up the good work.

KOTW, you know I like what you do but I’m calling you on this one. You withheld an anonymous allegation about a BOE member being drunk but posted an anonymous allegation of something Mayor Santos allegedly said. How do you justify that, especially considering the well-known proclivities of certain groups and individuals to make things up?

I think I hear crocodile tears. This comes from the same person who posts as Anonymous sometimes and then responds to make it look like there is a conversation going on when actually he is just talking to himself. The essence of democracy is something you wish you knew something about. Stop being a hypocrite. The law is only right when it is on your side Paul right? Think again.

“Essence of democracy”. Is that what you call it when you made all those allegations against that teacher from Kearny High? You nearly took up the entire free worlds web domain trying to protect your precious little one. Some of it was real some was fiction but I am unaware of anyone who made you judge and jury all in one. Do what you do best and follow those ambulances ** ***** ***** ********** and leave the Constitution out of it. It was made to Protect, Defend, and Preserve this fine nation and not have you toss it around in all your petty little peeves when you don’t like what’s going on. Please stop calling yourself a lawyer because if you are one, you certainly do not act like it.

Mayor Santos must be hanging out with the Harrison Mayor, McDonough ALWAYS DOES THIS WHEN ELECTIONS COME UP, and he has all the town employees going to get the seniors and taking them to the voting places, YES THIS IS AGAINST THE LAW. Do you think Santos would do that? these politicians willl do anything for a vote....Pathetic scoundrells

Where have you been living? this is Hudson County, yes you can believe

Where have you been living? this is Hudson County, yes you can believe

Thats why we have over 100 people registered to vote out of the county jail and the sex offenders facility. Mr. Leadbeater told us that on Monday night at the Eagles Hall. You are right, this is Hudson County. How many of them voted for the school budget when it only passed by 40 votes last year? It does affect my taxes mayor. You say you only control 36% of the budget but if these people voted then you really control 86%. Don't you?

“Essence of democracy”. Is that what you call it when you made all those allegations against that teacher from Kearny High? You nearly took up the entire free worlds web domain trying to protect your precious little one. Some of it was real some was fiction but I am unaware of anyone who made you judge and jury all in one. Do what you do best and follow those ambulances ** ***** ***** ********** and leave the Constitution out of it. It was made to Protect, Defend, and Preserve this fine nation and not have you toss it around in all your petty little peeves when you don’t like what’s going on. Please stop calling yourself a lawyer because if you are one, you certainly do not act like it.

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

Still got Matthew's and the old man's bootprints on your backside, I see. They must have kicked your ass really good.