Hey @smart4u

Guest Keith

Guest 2smart4u
I was wondering if you could enlighten us all. Had McCain/Palin won, what specifically would be different and where would we stand in the world?

The only thing I can be certain about is you would still be a foul-mouthed punk.

I was wondering if you could enlighten us all. Had McCain/Palin won, what specifically would be different and where would we stand in the world?

McCain would ride in his pink unicorn and tell the terrorist to stop. I would of loved to see Palin handling the economic crisis she’ll go maverick on them lol. Maybe she would resign and ask someone else to take over like she did with her seat as governor.

The only thing I can be certain about is you would still be a foul-mouthed punk.

What the?? Where did that come from???? I guess living with your mom must give you a lot of stress.

Well yes I am. An admitted knee jerk reaction to every vile thing you say. Just because you don't use swear words doesn't mean that everything you say isn't disgusting and foul. That is the point behind all my profanity. Words do have meaning and consequences. In your eyes I'm a foul mouthed punk. In my eyes you are infinately worse. That being said, will you answer the question or not?