Were are the signs going?

Guest Guest

Gee I wonder were the signs are going, Ohh I know 3am in the morning McDumb was seen ripping down Millan signs in 1st. district, Oh Yea and B.R. was in a Town truck on town time pulling down Millan signs on Blvd South at th Hartz Building, OHHHH YEA D.C. was seen taking down Millan signs on the Blvd and Hamilton St. Gee why are this sneaks and crooks allowed to do this and get away with it..... Everyone should also keep their eyes on their sins the McDummies have nothing better to do but pull them down.....Running Scared are You...What's the matter B.R. afraid You might be out of a job soon. Time to grow up Guys...can't take the PRESSURE .

Gee I wonder were the signs are  going, Ohh I know 3am in the morning McDumb was seen ripping down Millan signs in 1st. district, Oh Yea and B.R. was in a Town truck on town time pulling down Millan signs on Blvd South at th Hartz Building, OHHHH YEA D.C. was seen taking down Millan signs on the Blvd and Hamilton St.       Gee why are this sneaks and crooks allowed to do this and get away with it..... Everyone should also keep their eyes on their sins  the McDummies have nothing better to do but pull them down.....Running Scared are You...What's the matter B.R. afraid You might be out of a job soon. Time to grow up Guys...can't take the PRESSURE .

When you speak of *.*. you have to remember he is retarded so forgive him. he's working his way up to what? I don't get it. All those other morons you mentioned have no brain of their own take a look at skiper what is his deal?

he does seem like the smartest guy of them all but he chooses to hang with the crap and he still cleans up crap anyway what is he getting out of this, a raise?

KOTW Note: The above post was edited for content.

Running scared? of what? this is so easy to see that this post is an out and out lie! f*cuking pathetic... Don't make me get into what happened to signs throughout the town in the June election. And it wasn't hinchy ones that went missing.

McDonough could never put out another letter from here to election day and still win with pure and swift easy. Ha - GO ZOMBIES

my predictions. mcd. camano. mccormick. bennett. wood.

ha just kidding on the last one! gotcha kidd

Guest Guest Ghost Writer
Gee I wonder were the signs are  going, Ohh I know 3am in the morning McDumb was seen ripping down Millan signs in 1st. district, Oh Yea and B.R. was in a Town truck on town time pulling down Millan signs on Blvd South at th Hartz Building, OHHHH YEA D.C. was seen taking down Millan signs on the Blvd and Hamilton St.      Gee why are this sneaks and crooks allowed to do this and get away with it..... Everyone should also keep their eyes on their sins  the McDummies have nothing better to do but pull them down.....Running Scared are You...What's the matter B.R. afraid You might be out of a job soon. Time to grow up Guys...can't take the PRESSURE .

Isn't it funny how people are assuming that the signs are being torn down maliciously, when it seem to be the other way around. Millan signs are on houses where there are no registered voters and the homeowners are removing the signs. Yet when the other teams signs are cut from properties or ripped out, no one seems to know anything.

Hey folks, GROW UP! :rolleyes:

The rediculous cut and paste work on Millan propaganda is just childish and it shows the maturity level that will be running our town if Millan and "his people" get into office.

Gee I wonder were the signs are  going, Ohh I know 3am in the morning McDumb was seen ripping down Millan signs in 1st. district, Oh Yea and B.R. was in a Town truck on town time pulling down Millan signs on Blvd South at th Hartz Building, OHHHH YEA D.C. was seen taking down Millan signs on the Blvd and Hamilton St.      Gee why are this sneaks and crooks allowed to do this and get away with it..... Everyone should also keep their eyes on their sins  the McDummies have nothing better to do but pull them down.....Running Scared are You...What's the matter B.R. afraid You might be out of a job soon. Time to grow up Guys...can't take the PRESSURE .

Shouldn't it be WHERE and not were the signs are going ? what a true asshole post !

Isn't it funny how people are assuming that the signs are being torn down maliciously, when it seem to be the other way around.  Millan signs are on houses where there are no registered voters and the homeowners are removing the signs.  Yet when the other teams signs are cut from properties or ripped out, no one seems to know anything. 

Hey folks, GROW UP!  :rolleyes:

The rediculous cut and paste work on Millan propaganda is just childish and it shows the maturity level that will be running our town if Millan and "his people" get into office.

i THINK yOU BETTER THINK AGAIN i KNOW ALOT OF PEOPLE THAT ARE NOT REGISTERED VATERS AND mCdUMB AND CREW PUT SIGNS ON THEIR HOMES lET'S NOT TRY TO MAKE mCdUMB LOOK LIKE A ANGEL hE AND hIS iDIOTS ARE NOT.......

Isn't it funny how people are assuming that the signs are being torn down maliciously, when it seem to be the other way around.  Millan signs are on houses where there are no registered voters and the homeowners are removing the signs.  Yet when the other teams signs are cut from properties or ripped out, no one seems to know anything. 

Millan signs on houses with no registered voters?! McDonough's signs are all over houses with no registered voters. I can list you houses just in my neighborhood. Get your facts straight.

If this is true, why is it that cops were called to a particular owner's house because Millan signs were constantly being torn down from their property? Millan signs were only put up with permission, never just pasted or screwed on without consent like the McDumb signs have been.

If this is true, why is it that cops were called to a particular owner's house because Millan signs were constantly being torn down from their property?  Millan signs were only put up with permission, never just pasted or screwed on without consent like the McDumb signs have been.

WHO GIVES A CRAP ABOUT THE SIGNS - SIGNS DON'T VOTE

YES MCDOUGHNA SIGNS ARE ALL OVER HOMES WITH ABSANTEE LANDLORDS WHERE PEOPLE DON'T EVEN VOTE - LET HIM SPEND MORE MONEY HE'S GOT LOTS OF IT WHICH HE TOOK FROM US TAX PAYING CITIZENS THAT DO OWN PROPERTY IN TOWN AND CARE ABOUT THE TOWN, AND WE AIN'T GETTING NOTHING FROM HIM.

SPEAKING OF MATURITY, YOU HAVE GOT TO BE KIDDING, WEREN'T YOU AROUND FOR JUNES ELECTION, HOW CHILDISH WAS THE MAYOR AND HIS PEOPLE? THEY BASHED PEOPLE THAT WERE NOT EVEN RUNNING FOR OFFICE, THEY EVEN WENT AS FAR AS TO DISGRACE THE ENTIRE HINCLIFFE AND PETTIGREW FAMILY - NOW THEY ARE A BUNCH OF MATURE PEOPLE RIGHT?

THEY ARE A BUNCH OF ASSHOLES THAT HAVE NOTHING GOOD TO SAY ABOUT THEIR ACCOMPLISHMENTS - THAT IS HOW I VOTE BY THE LEVEL OF STUPIDITY

Shouldn't it be WHERE and not were the signs are going ? what a true asshole post !

I noticed that the next writer wrote "VATERS" instead of "VOTERS", so probably if "one" letter is misspelled or out of place, it is a "typing error" and they didn't "proof-read" what they wrote. As you said, any more eroneous grammar than a one-letter error, is that of a writer who was probably a D or C- student in school.

Guest Guest_Voter_*

Yesterday Menendez came in to the Polish Home for a fundraiser/rally. It is the 1st time that I saw Menendez signs in Harrison. McDonough and crew cannot stand Menendez. Menendez standing next to the likes of McDonough is the reason why Menendez has a strong possibility of losing his Senate seat.

McDonough had has crew take down as many Millan Team signs as possible on Tuesday night so that Menendez could not tell McDonough is in trouble. McDonough has never stomached Menendez and has refused to put up Menendez signs in the past. Remember Menendez was instrumental in keeping Millan on the Line during the Millan Villalta council race. McDonough, the Harrison Democratic party chair, went door to door with Villalta bashing Millan as a crook. How ironic, McDonough simply has to look in the mirror to find a crook. He's hung his good friend Tansky out to dry. Menendez loses his credibility standing next to the likes of McDonough.

Menendez may lose this election because he is being too political. Senator come back to Harrison in a couple of days and walk with Millan, he'll get you the votes you need. At a minimum, count the Menendez signs in town. McDonough can care less if you win. McDonogh cares only about himself.

I noticed that the next writer wrote "VATERS" instead of "VOTERS", so probably if "one" letter is misspelled or out of place, it is a "typing error" and they didn't "proof-read" what they wrote.  As you said, any more  eroneous grammar than a one-letter error, is that of a writer who was probably a D or C- student in school.

YOU MUST BE AN F STUDENT FOR POSTING THIS, GO GET YOURSELF A CAREER OF LIFE INSTEAD OF POSTING STUPIDITY.

More of McD**ba**es men out last nite stalking J.W. and causing problems , Just goes to show You How Scared they are running. How did You intimidate the owner at 5Th and Hamilton to take down Millan signs and put Yours up McDumass....why don,t You crawl back in tYour hole where all moles belong......Lieing, sneaky Loser...

YOU MUST BE AN F STUDENT FOR POSTING THIS, GO GET YOURSELF A CAREER OF LIFE INSTEAD OF POSTING STUPIDITY.

If we are going to talk about signs, we must include the "FOR SALE" signs all over town. These signs are posted as the last of the old time residents are leaving town.

Yesterday Menendez came in to the Polish Home for a fundraiser/rally.  It is the 1st time that I saw Menendez signs in Harrison.  McDonough and crew cannot stand Menendez.  Menendez standing next to the likes of McDonough is the reason why Menendez has a strong possibility of losing his Senate seat.

McDonough had has crew take down as many Millan Team signs as possible on Tuesday night so that Menendez could not tell McDonough is in trouble.  McDonough has never stomached Menendez and has refused to put up Menendez signs in the past.  Remember Menendez was instrumental in keeping Millan on the Line during the Millan Villalta council race.  McDonough, the Harrison Democratic party chair, went door to door with Villalta bashing Millan as a crook.  How ironic, McDonough simply has to look in the mirror to find a crook.  He's hung his good friend Tansky out to dry.  Menendez loses his credibility standing next to the likes of McDonough.

Menendez may lose this election because he is being too political.  Senator come back to Harrison in a couple of days and walk with Millan, he'll get you the votes you need.  At a minimum, count the Menendez signs in town.  McDonough can care less if you win.  McDonogh cares only about himself.

Get over yourself

what you thought Menendez was going to back Millan, and I am sure the Senator drove around Harrison to see who had the greater amount of signs

Yesterday Menendez came in to the Polish Home for a fundraiser/rally.  It is the 1st time that I saw Menendez signs in Harrison.  McDonough and crew cannot stand Menendez.  Menendez standing next to the likes of McDonough is the reason why Menendez has a strong possibility of losing his Senate seat.

McDonough had has crew take down as many Millan Team signs as possible on Tuesday night so that Menendez could not tell McDonough is in trouble.  McDonough has never stomached Menendez and has refused to put up Menendez signs in the past.  Remember Menendez was instrumental in keeping Millan on the Line during the Millan Villalta council race.  McDonough, the Harrison Democratic party chair, went door to door with Villalta bashing Millan as a crook.  How ironic, McDonough simply has to look in the mirror to find a crook.  He's hung his good friend Tansky out to dry.  Menendez loses his credibility standing next to the likes of McDonough.

Menendez may lose this election because he is being too political.  Senator come back to Harrison in a couple of days and walk with Millan, he'll get you the votes you need.  At a minimum, count the Menendez signs in town.  McDonough can care less if you win.  McDonogh cares only about himself.

Get over yourself

what you thought Menendez was going to back Millan, and I am sure the Senator drove around Harrison to see who had the greater amount of signs

Guest Vote Column D
If we are going to talk about signs, we must include the "FOR SALE" signs all over town.  These signs are posted as the last of the old time residents are leaving town.

They are following McDonough's lead. Didn't you get the flyer on McDonough Plays While You Pay. McDonough has not owed property in Harrison for years. He rents from his brother in law (Attorney $$, Coordinator of Redevelopment Board $$) I wonder how much rent his brother in law charges him. McDonough is just trying to pad his pension. He needs a couple more years and he can give a dame about any town employee or resident. He will be in his Point Pleasant house (or better) enjoying his monthly pension (75% of his salary) and health benefits and telling stories on how he got over for years on employees and tax payers.

Millan cares. He owes three houses in Harrison. That is the guy I want managing this town. For those of us who are staying, Column D all the way.

I noticed that the next writer wrote "VATERS" instead of "VOTERS", so probably if "one" letter is misspelled or out of place, it is a "typing error" and they didn't "proof-read" what they wrote.  As you said, any more  eroneous grammar than a one-letter error, is that of a writer who was probably a D or C- student in school.

Or just another graduate of Harrison High! :lol:

Gee, isn't Connie a guidance counselor or a dean there. Good job Con!

I'll fax you the lunch specials for today :unsure:

j.c. is also taking signs off 2 i saw it and cops past by and didnt do nothing

Guest Class of '67

Or a graduate of HHS! Isn't Connie a guidance counselor or a dean at the school?

Nice job, Con! Oh by the way, I checked out the specials already. Your order is should be ready by noon, :lol:

More of McD**ba**es men out last nite stalking J.W.  and causing problems , Just goes to show You How Scared they are running.  How did You intimidate the owner at 5Th and Hamilton to take down Millan signs and put Yours up McDumass....why don,t You crawl back in tYour hole where all moles belong......Lieing, sneaky Loser...

J.W WHY DONT YOU POST YOUR NAME YOU WERE THE ONLY ONE THERE LAST NITE.WE WERENT STALKING YOU.WE HAPPENED TO SEE YOU THERE AND STOPPED.WE DONT RUN SCARED.YOU HAD TO CALL NAPOLEAN TO DEFEND YOU...IF YOU ARE ON HIS TEAM WHY ARENT YOU WALKING THE 4TH WARD WITH HIM LAST NIGHT...SOME MILLAN TEAM.