Mayor/Council Meeting

Guest guest

Guest Charles
There is a Mayor / Council Meeting next Tuesday October 6, 2009 at 6:30 p.m.

Bring your questions for the Mayor and your council members.

Thank you for the post, most time i don't know when these meetings are being held and what time, this practice must be changed for the sake of the residents. Most towns have a board outside their town hall that lets residents know what is going on and when, this keeps communities united, interested and aware of the town activities and important dates, where is ours?

Thank you for the post, most time i don't know when these meetings are being held and what time, this practice must be changed for the sake of the residents. Most towns have a board outside their town hall that lets residents know what is going on and when, this keeps communities united, interested and aware of the town activities and important dates, where is ours?

Sir, I think you're POSTING on it.

Now, don't let up. ;)

Sir, I think you're POSTING on it.

Now, don't let up. ;)

Speaking of posting things on sign boards, did I actually see on the board above the Rec. Dept. that it is closed on Saturdays? Wouldn't that be one of the prime days of the week for the kids to use the facility? I mean, not like there is anything for them to do there after school, right?

Reminder. Mayor & Council meeting tonight. On Agenda giving more stuff away to the Redevelopers & friends. Please come out to the meeting tonight 6:30 p.m. third floor and 7:00 p.m. 2nd floor. Town Hall 318 Harrison Avenue Harrison New Jersey

Speaking of posting things on sign boards, did I actually see on the board above the Rec. Dept. that it is closed on Saturdays? Wouldn't that be one of the prime days of the week for the kids to use the facility? I mean, not like there is anything for them to do there after school, right?

It's closed on Saturdays due to prior family commitments... the grandchildren have games on the weekends and grandpa must attend its very important to him! Wonder how much OT he gets for his job with bankers hours? Pathetic

Reminder. Mayor & Council meeting tonight. On Agenda giving more stuff away to the Redevelopers & friends. Please come out to the meeting tonight 6:30 p.m. third floor and 7:00 p.m. 2nd floor. Town Hall 318 Harrison Avenue Harrison New Jersey

MAYBE STEVIE WONDER WILL PAY HIS FINES + INTREST.??

Guest CASHIN INN CHECKS

;)

MAYBE STEVIE WONDER WILL PAY HIS FINES + INTREST.??

WHERE'S ADLERS $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

YES VOTE :lol: ...YES VOTE :lol: ... STEVIE BOY AND MRS MARIA :lol::lol:

DID HE OR NOT..........HE GOT ALL OF THE ADLER DOUGH NOW............. YES :blink: ..YES.. :lol: PAY YOUR FINES....

BORAT WILL HELP YOU

LOWER MY TAXES :D:lol::lol:

:wub:

YES VOTE :ninja: ...YES VOTE :ninja: ... STEVIE BOY AND MRS MARIA :ninja::ninja:

DID HE OR NOT..........HE GOT ALL OF THE ADLER DOUGH NOW............. YES :lol: ..YES.. :ph34r: PAY YOUR FINES....

BORAT WILL HELP YOU

LOWER MY TAXES :lol::lol::lol:

You've got some major issues dude. Get a life and stop worrying about everybody elses life. You have big jeolousy issue with these people. Didn't they give you a discount at Stephs?

:wub:

YES VOTE :ninja: ...YES VOTE :ninja: ... STEVIE BOY AND MRS MARIA :ninja::ninja:

DID HE OR NOT..........HE GOT ALL OF THE ADLER DOUGH NOW............. YES :lol: ..YES.. :ph34r: PAY YOUR FINES....

BORAT WILL HELP YOU

LOWER MY TAXES :lol::lol::lol:

If you want lower taxes, fire "the bagman." No one even knows what he does, except make pick ups.

Guest T. THE BAGMAN
If you want lower taxes, fire "the bagman." No one even knows what he does, except make pick ups.

DID STEVIE WONDER PAY HIS FINES YET ????????????????.

LOWER MY TAXES !!!!!!!!!!!. :lol::lol::lol:

Your shouting doesn't change the facts. Steve's fines are a pittance compared to the "Bagman's" salary, and untold benefits. There are more negative comments on this board about the bagman than any other subject. He is an embarrassment to this administration and will continue to be so. Can you imagine how the mayor felt when someone asks just what he does for a taxpayer salary and the "bagman" replies, "I have a secret job, and can't tell you." Worse yet is the mayor let's his answer stand. I don't know who is drinking more "Red Bull," the "bagman or the mayor.

Stevie Boy and his Bride are trying to figure out what to do with Adler's money. Do they pay their fines or finish renovating their Belmar residence? What a decision!

Your shouting doesn't change the facts. Steve's fines are a pittance compared to the "Bagman's" salary, and untold benefits. There are more negative comments on this board about the bagman than any other subject. He is an embarrassment to this administration and will continue to be so. Can you imagine how the mayor felt when someone asks just what he does for a taxpayer salary and the "bagman" replies, "I have a secret job, and can't tell you." Worse yet is the mayor let's his answer stand. I don't know who is drinking more "Red Bull," the "bagman or the mayor.

Did you ever see the bagman's "****** *****" Official town business cards?? I did!!!

Stevie Boy and his Bride are trying to figure out what to do with Adler's money. Do they pay their fines or finish renovating their Belmar residence? What a decision!

Audit the redevelopment and we all can relax. Well, not all of us but honesty has a cost.

Eagle

And what business is this of yours? You must be one of the disgruntled COUNCILMEN that did not get voted back into office right? I am not here to hear about your personal life or lifestyle but about what the town is planning on doing to stabilize my taxes, places for my children to play and live a recreational life, more playgrounds for them to enjoy and for me and my family to be able to take a walk to our main street and eat and enjoy a cup of coffee and not have to leave town for those things.

And what business is this of yours? You must be one of the disgruntled COUNCILMEN that did not get voted back into office right? I am not here to hear about your personal life or lifestyle but about what the town is planning on doing to stabilize my taxes, places for my children to play and live a recreational life, more playgrounds for them to enjoy and for me and my family to be able to take a walk to our main street and eat and enjoy a cup of coffee and not have to leave town for those things.

Yes, this would be nice if these clowns would concentrate on the real issues that hard working people are concerned about.

If they gave their money to the "Bagman" who would distributre it to the powers that be, their problems would go away.

Sorry Maria looks like I hit a nerve!