More praise for the Dear Chairman

Guest 2smart4u

Guest 2smart4u

Barack Hussain Obama, mmmm, mmmm, mmm. He will lead us to the promised land, mmmm, mmmm, mmm. We must love our annointed leader, mmmm, mmmm, mmm.

These were the words of the forced recital given by 5 year olds at a grammar school on Wed. Can you say indocrination and brainwashing?

Fox covered this , did MSNBC?

Barack Hussain Obama, mmmm, mmmm, mmm. He will lead us to the promised land, mmmm, mmmm, mmm. We must love our annointed leader, mmmm, mmmm, mmm.

These were the words of the forced recital given by 5 year olds at a grammar school on Wed. Can you say indocrination and brainwashing?

Actually, moron, this occurred during black history month in February - not this past Wednesday. Do you know how to read beyond the headlines?

And provide proof that Obama had anything to do with it before you start talking indoctrination.

Oh, and use spell check. If you're going to talk indoctrination, at least spell it right.

And he isn't "anointed." - you spelled that wrong too, genius.

He is "elected."

You mean like "one nation, under God?" At least they don't do it every day - if anyone did it at all.

Who made the students recite it? Was it the White House? I doubt it. This is a non-story. That's probably why MSNBC didn't cover it.

Hey, you had Bush for FOX to fawn over for 8 years. Now it's someone elses turn so F**K of you incredible dick!

Actually, moron, this occurred during black history month in February - not this past Wednesday. Do you know how to read beyond the headlines?

And provide proof that Obama had anything to do with it before you start talking indoctrination.

Oh, and use spell check. If you're going to talk indoctrination, at least spell it right.

And he isn't "anointed." - you spelled that wrong too, genius.

He is "elected."

What these teachers did was inappropriate and its indoctrinating children. They should teach about the president and to respect the office, not sing praises to the person. If this did happen during black history month, why not teach about great leaders like Abraham Lincoln, Martin Luther King or about the Emancipation Proclamation. These children are not old enough to debate and make their own decisions.

What these teachers did was inappropriate and its indoctrinating children. They should teach about the president and to respect the office, not sing praises to the person. If this did happen during black history month, why not teach about great leaders like Abraham Lincoln, Martin Luther King or about the Emancipation Proclamation. These children are not old enough to debate and make their own decisions.

rofl @ Abraham Lincoln and Emancipation Proclamation. Abe Lincoln was not black, moron. They should learn about Dr. King, W.E.B. Du Bois, Harriet Tubman, Ida B. Wells, Fredrick Douglas, Booker T. Washington... even should learn about Clarence Thomas, Condi Rice, General Powell... even should learn about Al Sharpton, Corey Booker, Barack Obama and Michelle Obama. It's black history month, fool. Not white history month. They shouldn't learn about Abe Lincoln, and F**K if they should learn about Emancipation. Have you heard of Reconstruction, and Jim Crow, and Civil Rights? You talk about the end of slavery like it actually was the end of their struggle as a people. Lincoln was a hero, but he's not black history. The people who built this country with their free labor are black history. The people who broke free of the chains and risked their lives to help others break free are heroes. The guy who freed them is the white guy who finally did the right god damn thing. White people are so ignorant. Know your black heroes, people. Abe Lincoln isn't one of them. I had to wait till college to hear a god damn thing about real black history. I think it's the thing American schoolkids are starved of the most. REAL AMERICAN HISTORY. Not the sugarcoated bullshit that I read. I hear they're finally addressing this issue though. I hear that teachers are finally teaching the sections of the book from 1865 till 1963 where the blacks still weren't free. And maybe they even teach that section from 1963 on where they are still discriminated against heavily in the American Justice system, in schools, etc. And the pieces of shit that run this country want to shut down the biggest grass roots organization to register black people to vote. SHIT SHIT SHIT. You guys gotta be F**KING kidding, right? Open your eyes. Yeah, Black kids are going to sing gospel songs about the first Black president. Get the F**K over it, okay?

Hmmm. I hope you feel that way the next time you take your kids to church.

Who made the students recite it? Was it the White House? I doubt it. This is a non-story. That's probably why MSNBC didn't cover it.

MSNBC also didn't cover it because the private video was given to FOX and the immediately created false outrage. The parent of the kids were pissed. Not because of the song but because FOX violated the law and didn't originally blurr out the kids faces. That's FOX for you.

rofl @ Abraham Lincoln and Emancipation Proclamation. Abe Lincoln was not black, moron. They should learn about Dr. King, W.E.B. Du Bois, Harriet Tubman, Ida B. Wells, Fredrick Douglas, Booker T. Washington... even should learn about Clarence Thomas, Condi Rice, General Powell... even should learn about Al Sharpton, Corey Booker, Barack Obama and Michelle Obama. It's black history month, fool. Not white history month. They shouldn't learn about Abe Lincoln, and F**K if they should learn about Emancipation. Have you heard of Reconstruction, and Jim Crow, and Civil Rights? You talk about the end of slavery like it actually was the end of their struggle as a people. Lincoln was a hero, but he's not black history. The people who built this country with their free labor are black history. The people who broke free of the chains and risked their lives to help others break free are heroes. The guy who freed them is the white guy who finally did the right god damn thing. White people are so ignorant. Know your black heroes, people. Abe Lincoln isn't one of them. I had to wait till college to hear a god damn thing about real black history. I think it's the thing American schoolkids are starved of the most. REAL AMERICAN HISTORY. Not the sugarcoated bullshit that I read. I hear they're finally addressing this issue though. I hear that teachers are finally teaching the sections of the book from 1865 till 1963 where the blacks still weren't free. And maybe they even teach that section from 1963 on where they are still discriminated against heavily in the American Justice system, in schools, etc. And the pieces of shit that run this country want to shut down the biggest grass roots organization to register black people to vote. SHIT SHIT SHIT. You guys gotta be F**KING kidding, right? Open your eyes. Yeah, Black kids are going to sing gospel songs about the first Black president. Get the F**K over it, okay?

I guess the black thugs in Chicago that beat the kid to death didn't get the message.

I guess the black thugs in Chicago that beat the kid to death didn't get the message.

I'm not sure what your post has to do with anything but, for the record, the victim in the Chicago beating was also black.

Guest 2smart4u
I'm not sure what your post has to do with anything but, for the record, the victim in the Chicago beating was also black.

Yes, I'm aware the victim was a black honors student. My point was with all the singing and chanting kumbaya and yes we can, the message didn't get to

everyone.