Crocodile tears.

Guest 2smart4u

Guest 2smart4u

Did everyone see Nancy Pelosi giving her weekly press conference today. She gets my vote for an Academy Award. She got all choked up talking about the name calling from those on the right. Really?

She apparently forgot all the names she had for the Tea Party participants; angry mob, nazis, racists, liars, astro turfers, etc.

Pelosi's popularity is down to about 20% and in Loonyville San Francisco that's a disaster for her. Her name can be added to the "Gone in '10" list.

Did everyone see Nancy Pelosi giving her weekly press conference today. She gets my vote for an Academy Award. She got all choked up talking about the name calling from those on the right. Really?

She apparently forgot all the names she had for the Tea Party participants; angry mob, nazis, racists, liars, astro turfers, etc.

Pelosi's popularity is down to about 20% and in Loonyville San Francisco that's a disaster for her. Her name can be added to the "Gone in '10" list.

Is this really news worthy, get a life and stop putting useless threads.

Dear Idiot,

Her approval rating in her Congressional district is just fine. She will be re-elected with absolutely no trouble.

If you had an ounce of decency, you would recognize the emotions that come flooding back when she recalls the assassinations in San Francisco in the late 70s. But since you don't have an ounce of decency, all you can think to do is mock her.

You truly are a despicable person.

Since we're talking about tears and politicians crying - let's be fair and point out a Republican who got all choked up. Did anyone see poor Joe Wilson in his press conference on Friday? Poor baby.

Guest 2smart4u
Dear Idiot,

Her approval rating in her Congressional district is just fine. She will be re-elected with absolutely no trouble.

If you had an ounce of decency, you would recognize the emotions that come flooding back when she recalls the assassinations in San Francisco in the late 70s. But since you don't have an ounce of decency, all you can think to do is mock her.

You truly are a despicable person.

My kids like me.

My kids like me.

Listen, this fictional life you've created for yourself S**ks. You're a Rutgers graduate and a "successful businessman" and you have some kids. When you get to make up a story, it can be as fantastical as you want.

I'm a retired air force pilot who has gone on three top-secret voyages to the moon to do repairs on a laser that destroys asteroids that constantly threaten the Earth. NASA is only so lucky to have a decorated military officer who is also an astrophysicist educated at MIT and Harvard. Also, I have 12 kids. However, 5 of them are illegitimate. Believe me, I'm ashamed of this fact, but the red planet is filled with beautiful women who just want to have sex with you all the time. Though simply a coincidence and based on no evidence available to the producers of the film, the Total Recall depiction of the female Martian anatomy is accurate. Those women do have 3 boobs. You see then that it is simply impossible for me to be a good father to my half Martian, half Earthling progeny simply because of our distance from each other. It is better for me to be completely uninvolved in their lives than for me to come and go like a specter in the night. It's ironic too that I should be the highest ranking authority involved with the Earth Wall project, a multitrillion dollar government program designed to keep alien life off the planet. And yes, this is the cause for most of the United States debt.

Guest 2smart4u
Listen, this fictional life you've created for yourself S**ks. You're a Rutgers graduate and a "successful businessman" and you have some kids. When you get to make up a story, it can be as fantastical as you want.

I'm a retired air force pilot who has gone on three top-secret voyages to the moon to do repairs on a laser that destroys asteroids that constantly threaten the Earth. NASA is only so lucky to have a decorated military officer who is also an astrophysicist educated at MIT and Harvard. Also, I have 12 kids. However, 5 of them are illegitimate. Believe me, I'm ashamed of this fact, but the red planet is filled with beautiful women who just want to have sex with you all the time. Though simply a coincidence and based on no evidence available to the producers of the film, the Total Recall depiction of the female Martian anatomy is accurate. Those women do have 3 boobs. You see then that it is simply impossible for me to be a good father to my half Martian, half Earthling progeny simply because of our distance from each other. It is better for me to be completely uninvolved in their lives than for me to come and go like a specter in the night. It's ironic too that I should be the highest ranking authority involved with the Earth Wall project, a multitrillion dollar government program designed to keep alien life off the planet. And yes, this is the cause for most of the United States debt.

See kids, this is why your parents tell you, Just Say No!