kearny pd?

Guest guest

Just a little food for thought. When their is a car accident in the Town of Kearny the police only dispatch ems. Why is that? The fire dept does not get dispatched till ems is on scene, and confirms someone is trapped. That means people who are trapped wait about another 5-10 mins before any tool is on scene. Also say the car is leaking gasoline! Their is no fire hose on scene if that gasoline tank explodes. Should their not be a policy stating that fire is dispatched with ems. If my family is in that car I want as many first responders as possible on scene!

Guest Ret. Fire Chief(Essex Co)
Just a little food for thought. When their is a car accident in the Town of Kearny the police only dispatch ems. Why is that? The fire dept does not get dispatched till ems is on scene, and confirms someone is trapped. That means people who are trapped wait about another 5-10 mins before any tool is on scene. Also say the car is leaking gasoline! Their is no fire hose on scene if that gasoline tank explodes. Should their not be a policy stating that fire is dispatched with ems. If my family is in that car I want as many first responders as possible on scene!

If this is accurate, the fire chief needs to put these concerns in writing to the Mayor and Business Administrator. If it's worded strongly enough, it will force a change in dispatching procedure. A Mayor and BA will not ignore a letter like this, there's liability involved once they're put on notice and do nothing.

BTW, This is not an uncommon problem, the police typically don't want the FD on the scene if it can be avoided, it cramps their style. I had a similiar

problem; a letter to the Mayor and BA, a subsequent meeting between the Mayor, BA, Police Chief and myself solved the problem. I was asked to write the dispatch procedeure of the FD for all incidents, it was then posted above the dispatch console. Problem solved.

while i can understand your concern, having the fire department at every accident scene would be a disaster. As soon as the police arrive on scene they know if there is entrapment and then fire would be called out. having fire trucks blocking the roadway for every fender bender would not make sense at all and would just cause more problems with traffic. as for your concern about gas tanks exploding...that only happens in the movies.. I thought thats what happend to when i first started work, but its not car fires just burn out, they dont explode like they do on tv..

Guest concerned citizen

A few months ago cops were shining their flashlights in a home across the street from me. Naturally, I was confused because the house had been abandoned for a few months. Then it occurred to me that there may have been homeless people or kids inside. The police then spoke with my neighbor who told the cops they were in the wrong place. Frustrated and embarrassed, the cops stormed back to their cars. But not without giving me a little trouble. It was around 11 pm and I was on my way down the shore that night. I was almost at the turnpike when I realized I had forgotten something at home. I stopped back home and, as I was in a rush, parked on the opposite side of the street. This was the state of my car during this whole ordeal. Yes, I know I was committing a traffic violation, but I was literally less than 3 minutes with what I was doing. Either way, the cops decided to take their anger out on me. After already realizing they were on the wrong scene and late responding to a domestic dispute (I found this out later from my neighbor), they gave me more than enough lip about moving my car. The cop had his book out to give me a ticket before I BEGGED him not to, pathetically explaining that I was in front of my own home and I was just leaving for the shore. In front of my girlfriend I had to reduce myself to the subservient good citizen in order to get out of this ticket. As I already mentioned, they were responding to a domestic dispute... a domestic dispute at *** Elm St. They were at *** Devon St. Brilliant. Just F**KING brilliant. If you don't believe me, know that I stopped by the Elm St. address to find the very same cops, two of them with one squad car, at the real scene. I can't believe they even give these guys guns. Don't blame John Dowie, though. I know that's what you people like to do, but law enforcement personnel are stupid wherever you go. Blaming the only intelligent people at the top isn't going to do you any good. From what I know John Dowie keeps a town right next to Newark pretty safe. These rookies need to do their F**KING jobs though and not bust people's balls and stroke their own egos. Nobody benefits from that.

Guest Oldschool
A few months ago cops were shining their flashlights in a home across the street from me. Naturally, I was confused because the house had been abandoned for a few months. Then it occurred to me that there may have been homeless people or kids inside. The police then spoke with my neighbor who told the cops they were in the wrong place. Frustrated and embarrassed, the cops stormed back to their cars. But not without giving me a little trouble. It was around 11 pm and I was on my way down the shore that night. I was almost at the turnpike when I realized I had forgotten something at home. I stopped back home and, as I was in a rush, parked on the opposite side of the street. This was the state of my car during this whole ordeal. Yes, I know I was committing a traffic violation, but I was literally less than 3 minutes with what I was doing. Either way, the cops decided to take their anger out on me. After already realizing they were on the wrong scene and late responding to a domestic dispute (I found this out later from my neighbor), they gave me more than enough lip about moving my car. The cop had his book out to give me a ticket before I BEGGED him not to, pathetically explaining that I was in front of my own home and I was just leaving for the shore. In front of my girlfriend I had to reduce myself to the subservient good citizen in order to get out of this ticket. As I already mentioned, they were responding to a domestic dispute... a domestic dispute at *** Elm St. They were at *** Devon St. Brilliant. Just F**KING brilliant. If you don't believe me, know that I stopped by the Elm St. address to find the very same cops, two of them with one squad car, at the real scene. I can't believe they even give these guys guns. Don't blame John Dowie, though. I know that's what you people like to do, but law enforcement personnel are stupid wherever you go. Blaming the only intelligent people at the top isn't going to do you any good. From what I know John Dowie keeps a town right next to Newark pretty safe. These rookies need to do their F**KING jobs though and not bust people's balls and stroke their own egos. Nobody benefits from that.

So basically after reading your post we have learned a few things about you. 1) You parked illegally for 3 minutes, knowing it was wrong, and then blame the cop for wanting to write you a ticket for it. 2) You obviously do not know one thing about any of the police department because not one person would be embarrassed about someone giving the wrong address. it happens everyday, usually your getting the address from a third party caller. 3) You are a weak and pathetic excuse for a man, that you would actually in your own words "BEG" to get out of a $42.00 parking ticket. In front of your girlfriend non the less. And you will be surprised when she leaves your ass one day for a real man, probably a cop. 4) Your own words again you stated you had to reduce yourself to a"good citizen". I guess usually your trash that is a problem to the community and your neighbors.

I don't know whats more pathetic, the fact that you couldn't figure out that police are SENT to calls and given an address that usually is coming from an outside party like a 911 operator or someone walking by on the street, or the fact that you begged another man in front of your girlfriend because you were afraid of a $40.00 ticket. I wonder what you would have done for $100.00??? I think we all know.

Guest concerned citizen
So basically after reading your post we have learned a few things about you. 1) You parked illegally for 3 minutes, knowing it was wrong, and then blame the cop for wanting to write you a ticket for it. 2) You obviously do not know one thing about any of the police department because not one person would be embarrassed about someone giving the wrong address. it happens everyday, usually your getting the address from a third party caller. 3) You are a weak and pathetic excuse for a man, that you would actually in your own words "BEG" to get out of a $42.00 parking ticket. In front of your girlfriend non the less. And you will be surprised when she leaves your ass one day for a real man, probably a cop. 4) Your own words again you stated you had to reduce yourself to a"good citizen". I guess usually your trash that is a problem to the community and your neighbors.

I don't know whats more pathetic, the fact that you couldn't figure out that police are SENT to calls and given an address that usually is coming from an outside party like a 911 operator or someone walking by on the street, or the fact that you begged another man in front of your girlfriend because you were afraid of a $40.00 ticket. I wonder what you would have done for $100.00??? I think we all know.

Wow, this is not written by a police officer. The cops THOUGHT THEY WERE ON ELM STREET.

I think I'm going to hang this on my refrigerator. Brilliant!

"She'll probably leave you for a real man."

I'd let my girlfriend fight or take a bullet for me. It's 2009, idiot, not the 12th century. My girlfriend relishes in being stronger and more intelligent than me and I don't really mind it either. If we get married, she'll be the breadwinner for sure. I may not even have a job! I'll probably stay home with the fu**in' kids! Now why would any woman with a brain leave me for your idealized version of a man? So she can do all the cooking one day? My girlfriend wears the pants... I'm totally fine with that. I'm more like the "housewife" out of the two of us anyway. I tend to enjoy cooking and folding laundry. Although, with the bangin' job my girlfriend will have, we'll probably be able to hire full-time maid service. Guess I'll just tend to the pool and the jacuzzi all day... that'll S**K.

Yeah, point is you're too "Old School," buddy. Maybe it's not so in Kearny, but in the relevant places in America Courtly Love doesn't exist anymore. Maybe it does exist for you at 1:30 in the morning at Molly's, when you get into a bar fight with some dude and walk away with the most beautiful Jersey Girl in all of the Land of North Arlingtonshire, but most people don't buy into that crap. You're "Old School," but believe me, most guys aren't. And I say that because a lot of the buff man's men you speak of are totally ready to get down with other man's men. I've seen it more times than you know.

You ever think that when you wanted to have sex with the same girl as one of your friends, you really just wanted to F**K your friend? Like, you just hoped that someday you'd get to swap ****** with him and the woman was just the misappropriated object of your sexual desire?

Whoa!

Guest Oldschool

I'd let my girlfriend fight or take a bullet for me. It's 2009, idiot, not the 12th century. My girlfriend relishes in being stronger and more intelligent than me and I don't really mind it either. If we get married, she'll be the breadwinner for sure. I may not even have a job! I'll probably stay home with the fu**in' kids! Now why would any woman with a brain leave me for your idealized version of a man? So she can do all the cooking one day? My girlfriend wears the pants... I'm totally fine with that. I'm more like the "housewife" out of the two of us anyway. I tend to enjoy cooking and folding laundry. Although, with the bangin' job my girlfriend will have, we'll probably be able to hire full-time maid service. Guess I'll just tend to the pool and the jacuzzi all day... that'll S**K.

Yeah, point is you're too "Old School," buddy. Maybe it's not so in Kearny, but in the relevant places in America Courtly Love doesn't exist anymore. Maybe it does exist for you at 1:30 in the morning at Molly's, when you get into a bar fight with some dude and walk away with the most beautiful Jersey Girl in all of the Land of North Arlingtonshire, but most people don't buy into that crap. You're "Old School," but believe me, most guys aren't. And I say that because a lot of the buff man's men you speak of are totally ready to get down with other man's men. I've seen it more times than you know.

You ever think that when you wanted to have sex with the same girl as one of your friends, you really just wanted to F**K your friend? Like, you just hoped that someday you'd get to swap ****** with him and the woman was just the misappropriated object of your sexual desire?

Whoa!

where in my post did i say anything about a woman staying home while im out working? I said he should be ashamed that he begged in front of his woman...Ask any woman around and they will tell you they want a strong, smart, independant man..not a weak , crybaby, who has no backbone. I make 100k a year, and my girlfriend is a nurse making around 85k. You should get your head out of your ass and get a job instead of relying on the money your girlfriend is GOING to be getting , or atleast you hope she will be getting when she gets out of school.

Its funny, I have a maid, pool and jacuzzi...So call me 12th century call me anything, but if you think your woman wants you to sit home all day while she works then your mistaken. Relationships should be 50/50. there is no "she wears the pants" . Yet another thing you'll learn the hard way. Reading your post makes it obvious you are insecure about a REAL man taking your girl. Cause trust me, if your girl is in school working her butt off, it does cross her mind that your useless and she does all the work. And at her job, she will meet someone with real goals in life , and living off your womans salary, while she works all day is not a real goal...

A real man would have taken the ticket and went on with his night. Not beg and beg to get out of a 40buck ticket in front of his girl and then cry about it on the internet message board. But considering you probably dont have a job i can see where the 40 bucks would hurt.

Sounds like, you like John Dowie more than your girlfriend. Maybe he took care of you. Did you state his name, as your friend???

where in my post did i say anything about a woman staying home while im out working? I said he should be ashamed that he begged in front of his woman...Ask any woman around and they will tell you they want a strong, smart, independant man..not a weak , crybaby, who has no backbone. I make 100k a year, and my girlfriend is a nurse making around 85k. You should get your head out of your ass and get a job instead of relying on the money your girlfriend is GOING to be getting , or atleast you hope she will be getting when she gets out of school.

Its funny, I have a maid, pool and jacuzzi...So call me 12th century call me anything, but if you think your woman wants you to sit home all day while she works then your mistaken. Relationships should be 50/50. there is no "she wears the pants" . Yet another thing you'll learn the hard way. Reading your post makes it obvious you are insecure about a REAL man taking your girl. Cause trust me, if your girl is in school working her butt off, it does cross her mind that your useless and she does all the work. And at her job, she will meet someone with real goals in life , and living off your womans salary, while she works all day is not a real goal...

A real man would have taken the ticket and went on with his night. Not beg and beg to get out of a 40buck ticket in front of his girl and then cry about it on the internet message board. But considering you probably dont have a job i can see where the 40 bucks would hurt.

Okay, I did put some words in your mouth. Sorry. Why did you attack me in the first place though? Because I posted about some cops who were not doing their jobs? Do you have sore spot for these guys? Where is it? Or are you one? 100k sounds about right for a cop's salary. A nurse and a cop seems like a rather probable combination as well. Of course, I highly doubt the girlfriend you're speaking of exists (same goes for your maid, pool and jacuzzi). The bottom line is, if you're an NYPD, JCPD, or NPD then good for you, you're earning your money. You're doing something real and protecting lives. But if you're one of these clowns working for Hudson County that hangs out at the park and writes moving violations all day, or if you're some D**bA** working in Kearny, showing up to the wrong scene to fight crime then you're an overpaid traffic cop/marriage counselor. Sorry, that's just how I see it. Go on a rant to me now about the one drug bust you guys did where the perp had an automatic rifle and all you had was your little handgun. "Oh my God! That's scary." Well you're a cop, right? You get paid "100k" a year, right?

Whoa!

WOW........that's so GAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY !

Okay, I did put some words in your mouth. Sorry. Why did you attack me in the first place though? Because I posted about some cops who were not doing their jobs? Do you have sore spot for these guys? Where is it? Or are you one? 100k sounds about right for a cop's salary. A nurse and a cop seems like a rather probable combination as well. Of course, I highly doubt the girlfriend you're speaking of exists (same goes for your maid, pool and jacuzzi). The bottom line is, if you're an NYPD, JCPD, or NPD then good for you, you're earning your money. You're doing something real and protecting lives. But if you're one of these clowns working for Hudson County that hangs out at the park and writes moving violations all day, or if you're some D**bA** working in Kearny, showing up to the wrong scene to fight crime then you're an overpaid traffic cop/marriage counselor. Sorry, that's just how I see it. Go on a rant to me now about the one drug bust you guys did where the perp had an automatic rifle and all you had was your little handgun. "Oh my God! That's scary." Well you're a cop, right? You get paid "100k" a year, right?

people like you are the reason we need tons of police around. You obviously are clueless on life. I bet you bash the cops in one sentence, then scream and cry for their help when you need them. Cause judging by your posts, i highly doubt you have the skill or motivation to solve your own problems.

people like you are the reason we need tons of police around. You obviously are clueless on life. I bet you bash the cops in one sentence, then scream and cry for their help when you need them. Cause judging by your posts, i highly doubt you have the skill or motivation to solve your own problems.

Why not leave your real name? Cop Lover! HAHAHAHA. YOU S**K