Where is the post?

Guest Guest

Where is the post about the theft from the Soccer locker room????
A theft from the soccer team! Why? The High School Soccer Team (State Champions every year and state recognition) is the only bright spot in this black cloud covered Town. Whomever did it should return the stuff and then go to the Football Teams locker room and steal all their equipment. They have no need for it and haven't needed it for years. Head Coach picks his own brother as Quarterback! That's a first even for Harrison! Daddy must have pushed the right buttons? Nepotism will not stop another 0-10 year. What a embarrassment!

A theft from the soccer team! Why? The High School Soccer Team (State Champions every year and state recognition) is the only bright spot in this black cloud covered Town. Whomever did it should return the stuff and then go to the Football Teams locker room and steal all their equipment. They have no need for it and haven't needed it for years. Head Coach picks his own brother as Quarterback! That's a first even for Harrison! Daddy must have pushed the right buttons? Nepotism will not stop another 0-10 year. What a embarrassment!

the football team hasn't had an 0-for season in twenty years maybe more.The quarterback is the best Qb on the team no matter who's coaching .He's probably better than 90% of the quarterbacks in the league.

It's really sad how much hatred and petty jeaousy comes through in your posts.I'll bet you didn't even play football,If you did you were probably one of the guys who didn't get issued a jock because you didn't need one.

MOVE! Please move, Harrison would go back to being a wonderful town without you and all your crybaby friends. It's a shame something was stolen from the soccer team. Was it necessary to put in a dig about the football team? That's disgusting.

the football team hasn't had an 0-for season in twenty years maybe more.The quarterback is the best Qb on the team no matter who's coaching .He's probably better than 90% of the quarterbacks in the league.

It's really sad how much hatred and petty jeaousy comes through in your posts.I'll bet you didn't even play football,If you did you were probably one of the guys who didn't get issued a jock because you didn't need one.

47-22 blowout. I'll have to watch ESPN and see if the great Quarterback has signed with USC yet. Saying that you are 90% better than any QB in that league isn't saying much. Lincoln School Pre-K could beat half the teams! It's the worst ranked conference in the state! Show that newspaper artical of Head Coach and Quarterback brothers to the rest of the teams on the schedule and Harrison will win the rest of their games. The other teams will laugh so hard that they won't be able to play! A 25 point loss on Opening Day. Great job Coach!

47-22 blowout. I'll have to watch ESPN and see if the great Quarterback has signed with USC yet. Saying that you are 90% better than any QB in that league isn't saying much. Lincoln School Pre-K could beat half the teams! It's the worst ranked conference in the state! Show that newspaper artical of Head Coach and Quarterback brothers to the rest of the teams on the schedule and Harrison will win the rest of their games. The other teams will laugh so hard that they won't be able to play! A 25 point loss on Opening Day. Great job Coach!

1. The team plays as hard as they can, each member talks highly about the coach.

2. The coach is qualified, and has played football from the Pee Wees up. He knows the game well.

3. The coaches younger brother is the best qualified person for the quarter back position. You can ask any player on the team.

4. The coach's father has volunteered his time to coach from the Pee Wees on. He knows the game well and has volunteered more of his time than most residents of the town ever will.

5. It's no secret that most of the towns teens are into soccer, but the kids that play football give their best effort, and no one can ask for more than that.

1. The team plays as hard as they can, each member talks highly about the coach.

2. The coach is qualified, and has played football from the Pee Wees up. He knows the game well.

3. The coaches younger brother is the best qualified person for the quarter back position. You can ask any player on the team.

4. The coach's father has volunteered his time to coach from the Pee Wees on. He knows the game well and has volunteered more of his time than most residents of the town ever will.

5. It's no secret that most of the towns teens are into soccer, but the kids that play football give their best effort, and no one can ask for more than that.

O.K. Coach!!!!!!!

Maybe you could look at the 22 points as a positive thing considering the Becton team had more than twice the players on the field and three times the fans. Becton consistantly posts great football seasons but they have no real soccer team and enjoy the support of their community. See the differance?

I wonder if they have to endure posts like this on their local boards. I strongly doubt it. Thanks for your support. The football team can always rely on jerks like you to look for the bad in everything.

Funny, I do believe they were 0-10 about 7 or 8 years ago, at least be truthful when you post!!!

Funny, I do believe they were 0-10 about 7 or 8 years ago, at least be truthful when you post!!!

WHY DO STUPID, IGNORANT, JEOLOUS PEOPLE HAVE NOTHING BETTER TO DO THAN TO POST GARBAGE ON THIS INFORMATIVE BOARD? IF YOU DON'T THINK THE KID HAS TALENT WHY ARE YOU BOTHERING US WITH SUCH NEGATIVE POSTINGS? I PERSONALY THINK THIS KID IS FANTASTIC, GREAT PERSONALITY AND VERY POLITE. IT IS SAD TO SEE GROWN PEOPLE POSTING NEGATIVE ISSUES ABOUT OTHERS THEY MIGHT NOT LIKE AND THEIR KIDS, KEEP THE KIDS OUT OF THIS AND CONCENTRATE ON YOUR KIDS NOBODY'S TALKING BOUT THEM. KEEP THE KIDS OUT OF HERE, AND GIVE US ALL A BREAK.

I'm sure you will be back with your negative posts next week when the Harrison Blue Tide plays the division Champion of last year ( Secaucus). We are not favored to win that one either.

Their team is three times the size and once again they have no real soccer team and great community support.

Our team will none the less face this opponent in the true spirit of the game and give their best as will the coaching staff, I wish them well. Please do us all a favor and stay home. We will need support in Secaucus not your sarcasm and negativity

I'm sure you will be back with your negative posts next week when the Harrison Blue Tide plays the division Champion of last year ( Secaucus). We are not favored to win that one either.

Their team is three times the size and once again they have no real soccer team and great community support.

Our team will none the less face this opponent in the true spirit of the game and give their best as will the coaching staff, I wish them well. Please do us all a favor and stay home. We will need support in Secaucus not your sarcasm and negativity

Are the local high school sports schedules posted anywhere? I would love to go cheer the kids on but never see a schedule anywhere. Ridiculous to think it might be printed in the Observer every month or so. Other than bothering people in the school offices, how do you find out when & where the games are (not just football, also soccer, basketball - boys & girls). Thanks.

Are the local high school sports schedules posted anywhere? I would love to go cheer the kids on but never see a schedule anywhere. Ridiculous to think it might be printed in the Observer every month or so. Other than bothering people in the school offices, how do you find out when & where the games are (not just football, also soccer, basketball - boys & girls). Thanks.

They are printed on the high school website...high school sports .net schedule cards are available @rec. center...BOE office Super's office and the high school

No, I was unable to find this myself. I tried the school website, the town website and nothing. This is like the town meeting no one knows and then they say no one cares. A bulletin board would truly help as will the website on what we should know and be active in our community activities.

WHY DO STUPID, IGNORANT, JEOLOUS PEOPLE HAVE NOTHING BETTER TO DO THAN TO POST GARBAGE ON THIS INFORMATIVE BOARD? IF YOU DON'T THINK THE KID HAS TALENT WHY ARE YOU BOTHERING US WITH SUCH NEGATIVE POSTINGS? I PERSONALY THINK THIS KID IS FANTASTIC, GREAT PERSONALITY AND VERY POLITE. IT IS SAD TO SEE GROWN PEOPLE POSTING NEGATIVE ISSUES ABOUT OTHERS THEY MIGHT NOT LIKE AND THEIR KIDS, KEEP THE KIDS OUT OF THIS AND CONCENTRATE ON YOUR KIDS NOBODY'S TALKING BOUT THEM. KEEP THE KIDS OUT OF HERE, AND GIVE US ALL A BREAK.

I don't get it???? Where in the world, does this post say ANYTHING about the kid??? Do you not know how to read??

Maybe you could look at the 22 points as a positive thing considering the Becton team had more than twice the players on the field and three times the fans. Becton consistantly posts great football seasons but they have no real soccer team and enjoy the support of their community. See the differance?

I wonder if they have to endure posts like this on their local boards. I strongly doubt it. Thanks for your support. The football team can always rely on jerks like you to look for the bad in everything.

Positive??

I don't for 2 reasons,

1) 8 of the 22 was from a return (not offense or defense)

2) when you score 14 and allow 47 there is not anything positive to look at!!!!

HOGWASH.......JUST PLAIN HOGWASH!!!!!!!!!

Guest Bluetider

Isn't the AD, Mr. Rodgers at the High School capable of sending the seasonal sports schedules to the newspapers like other districts are capable of doing or printing the schedules on posters that can be placed around town in the businesses as was the practice in the past!

Isn't the AD, Mr. Rodgers at the High School capable of sending the seasonal sports schedules to the newspapers like other districts are capable of doing or printing the schedules on posters that can be placed around town in the businesses as was the practice in the past!

the schedules are faxed every year to the newspapers.They are printed on cards available to the public with no cost to the merchants as those cards in the windows are.They are available online in several places....much better than the "past".

Based on the accuracy of newspapers I would rely on the available scheduling and not the papers...Then again if you are a real fan you can call Mr. Rodgers at the H.S.He handles these calls all the time .Especially when the newspapers print the wrong info.,

You don't want to know about all the scams involving poster cards in the windows.Besides, the local merchants have had enough.If you don't know.... ask.

I worked in the Athletic office .You don't want to go there.The work is insane.

• 4 weeks later...
Guest D.suect

I KNOW that we had a post about those flash games ... where the F**K did it go ?

..i think Jen posted it, but its gone now :shock: ..is it me, or its really gone ? exept the new post i made about 3dlogic2