Here it comes again.

Guest guest

Its almost 9/11 anniversary and I'm so sad...........boo hooo...........waaaaa...........mmmmooooommmmmyyyyy. I think I'll get an old boot out of my closet and toss some change into it to add to the $7,000,000.00 that the clubhouse members families got while mostly all others got nothing. Maybe the African American firefirghter/clubhouse gangsta can lead the charge again and get a plaque and award for it. Very sad and self-centered in my opinion. Why didn't all of the families of the victims get an equal sum. Are they not important just because they work instead of sleep for a living? The whole community should be ashamed...all men are created EQUAL and their families have equal importance.

Guest Harrison's Bravest
Its almost 9/11 anniversary and I'm so sad...........boo hooo...........waaaaa...........mmmmooooommmmmyyyyy. I think I'll get an old boot out of my closet and toss some change into it to add to the $7,000,000.00 that the clubhouse members families got while mostly all others got nothing. Maybe the African American firefirghter/clubhouse gangsta can lead the charge again and get a plaque and award for it. Very sad and self-centered in my opinion. Why didn't all of the families of the victims get an equal sum. Are they not important just because they work instead of sleep for a living? The whole community should be ashamed...all men are created EQUAL and their families have equal importance.

Barney, Barney, you hit a new low. To denigrate any firefighter on 9/11 should be beneath even you.

For once I kind of agree with you. all the families should have got something, after all those people where just going to work on a normal day. Disaster was not part of their job requirement.

Oh Barney, PLEASE. Even on the 8th anniversary of 9/11.

For once I kind of agree with you. all the families should have got something, after all those people where just going to work on a normal day. Disaster was not part of their job requirement.

I have to agree....

My God. there is something seriously wrong with you. Please stop hiding, place your name on your post, and I'm sure people would love to talk to you.