Wedding at Holy Cross Church

Guest Guest

Wow! What a Beautiful wedding at Holy Cross Church on Friday September 4th. Antique Limosine and Antique Fire Truck from the East Newark F.D. I have witnessed many weddings out of Holy Cross, But have never seen anything as wonderful as this. The Brides entrance had all the pageantry of a 1940's Hollywood wedding. It actually took my breath away! Conrats to the Bride and Groom and whomever put this fabulous function together!

Wow! What a Beautiful wedding at Holy Cross Church on Friday September 4th. Antique Limosine and Antique Fire Truck from the East Newark F.D. I have witnessed many weddings out of Holy Cross, But have never seen anything as wonderful as this. The Brides entrance had all the pageantry of a 1940's Hollywood wedding. It actually took my breath away! Conrats to the Bride and Groom and whomever put this fabulous function together!

THANKS MOM.........

It was the Wedding of Mark Balsam to Hanna Walsh. Mark is a East Newark Firefighter. They put it together themselves.

It was the Wedding of Mark Balsam to Hanna Walsh. Mark is a East Newark Firefighter. They put it together themselves.

thats so cheesy you feel you have to write about it here **** come on now cheesy. goes to show the levels people go to, who gives a shit plenty of weddings have crossed those doors with varies themes spare us the details what too cheap to write about it in the observer spare us cheese ball lame ass duck! **** *** *** **** **** ******* ***** ?? ***** the ******* **** **** ****!

Guest **guest*
thats so cheesy you feel you have to write about it here **** come on now cheesy. goes to show the levels people go to, who gives a shit plenty of weddings have crossed those doors with varies themes spare us the details what too cheap to write about it in the observer spare us cheese ball lame ass duck! **** *** *** **** **** ******* ***** ?? ***** the ******* **** **** ****!

you're just angry cause you must have had a shitty wedding

Please seek some help.............You need it............