Leadbeater campaigning

Guest guest

Glad to see Leadbeater out walking the community. Maybe we will all wake up and elect someone who cares about Kearny as opposed to someone who only cares about county government.

Glad to see Leadbeater out walking the community. Maybe we will all wake up and elect someone who cares about Kearny as opposed to someone who only cares about county government.

Look Leadbeater is a joke; he was on this forum for like a day then someone ask him a question he disappeared. If you think he’s going to lower taxes, tells him how? If you think he’s going to make Kearny better tells us how. Also it looks bad that he was live down the shore for years and now he want to be mayor.

Look Leadbeater is a joke; he was on this forum for like a day then someone ask him a question he disappeared. If you think he’s going to lower taxes, tells him how? If you think he’s going to make Kearny better tells us how. Also it looks bad that he was live down the shore for years and now he want to be mayor.

Why should he tell you anything. Mayor Al has LIED throughout his 10 years, about stabilizing taxes, and you never asked him to explain how he was going to reduce taxes. By the way, Leadbeater lives in Kearny, does Mayor Al? His summer home is in Wildwood. Doesn't Mayor Al go to Portugal every year? Give us a break, Leadbeater has always been here coaching baseball all summer long, until this year, other than a couple of weeks away with his family. You have been mislead AGAIN!

He doesn't live down the shore; he has a place there. The man wants what is best for all of us. The current mayor is a very nice man, but change is needed and John, with the help of council, could turn this town around.

He doesn't live down the shore; he has a place there. The man wants what is best for all of us. The current mayor is a very nice man, but change is needed and John, with the help of council, could turn this town around.

I don't want Kearny turned around. It's a good town and our mayor and council are doing a good job. Unless Leadbetter has a specific plan, which he doesn't, stop the incessant silliness.

Why should he tell you anything. Mayor Al has LIED throughout his 10 years, about stabilizing taxes, and you never asked him to explain how he was going to reduce taxes. By the way, Leadbeater lives in Kearny, does Mayor Al? His summer home is in Wildwood. Doesn't Mayor Al go to Portugal every year? Give us a break, Leadbeater has always been here coaching baseball all summer long, until this year, other than a couple of weeks away with his family. You have been mislead AGAIN!

Leadbeater has no plan though, the only way you can lower taxes in this town is to fight the school which I don’t think he can. Look around I rather be in Kearny then in the surrounding towns.

Leadbeater has no plan though, the only way you can lower taxes in this town is to fight the school which I don’t think he can. Look around I rather be in Kearny then in the surrounding towns.

Leadbeater would look to bring industry back to South Kearny.GIVING TAX RELIEF TO THE RESIDENTS OF KEARNY. Something the mayor never tried to do since he was in office.THE COUNTY BOYS HAVE THE MAYOR WHERE THEY WANT HIM.

Guest 4th Warder

Where was he walking in Kearny? When was it? I thought he was working at his bike rental shop on the boardwalk in Wildwood.

Leadbeater would look to bring industry back to South Kearny.GIVING TAX RELIEF TO THE RESIDENTS OF KEARNY. Something the mayor never tried to do since he was in office.THE COUNTY BOYS HAVE THE MAYOR WHERE THEY WANT HIM.

How will Leadbetter supposedly do that? As always, you keep making these claims without backing any of them up.

How will Leadbetter supposedly do that? As always, you keep making these claims without backing any of them up.

I keep making these claims?First time on this website.Maybe you been on this site too long?It:s time for change.TO MANY LAWYERS RUNNING KEARNY.

Where was he walking in Kearny? When was it? I thought he was working at his bike rental shop on the boardwalk in Wildwood.

Saw him Saturday and Sunday on Belgrove Drive and Brighton Avenue. The BIKE RENTAL STORE was his families and they have not rented bikes since John Jr[JP] broke his kneecap. The business was also a game of chance[Wheel]. All 3 of their children worked there with their parents. It never ceases to amaze me how many people take shots at him when he is one of the few people I know that would give you the shirt off his back

I'll ask the question again. How is Leadbetter going to lower our taxes?

What are his plans for Kearny? How do they differ from the Mayor's?

His walking the streets doesn't help anyone. I want to know what he plans to do if he wins the election.

I'll ask the question again. How is Leadbetter going to lower our taxes?

What are his plans for Kearny? How do they differ from the Mayor's?

His walking the streets doesn't help anyone. I want to know what he plans to do if he wins the election.

Mayor Al has been mayor for 10 years and you never once questioned how he was going to lower taxes! Why? Could it be because the county won't let him? It never ceases to amaze me that an election always brings out the fools for both sides, promising anything to get elected. Mayor Al has NEVER stabilized taxes in his terms. Why should Leadbetter[Leadbeater] tell you anything? Are you really going to believe him? Of course not. Why does it take an election to get things done? Look at the Gunnel Oval repaving, the trees being cut down for VOTES, the streets being repaved now for VOTES, the reopening of Keegans Dump to bring funds into the budget, how about the private company patroling the Oval. Total waste of monies. Leadbeater should clean house and do whatever he needs to reshape this town. Go get em John. I believe in you

Guest Confused
Mayor Al has been mayor for 10 years and you never once questioned how he was going to lower taxes! Why? Could it be because the county won't let him? It never ceases to amaze me that an election always brings out the fools for both sides, promising anything to get elected. Mayor Al has NEVER stabilized taxes in his terms. Why should Leadbetter[Leadbeater] tell you anything? Are you really going to believe him? Of course not. Why does it take an election to get things done? Look at the Gunnel Oval repaving, the trees being cut down for VOTES, the streets being repaved now for VOTES, the reopening of Keegans Dump to bring funds into the budget, how about the private company patroling the Oval. Total waste of monies. Leadbeater should clean house and do whatever he needs to reshape this town. Go get em John. I believe in you

I'm confused. So John Leadbeater's plan to cut taxes is to fire the part-time $10 an hour security guard at the Gunnel Oval? That won't get me a penny on my tax bill.

That's just stupid. You don't put a person in office who doesn't have a plan of action - not if you have half a brain.

That's just stupid. You don't put a person in office who doesn't have a plan of action - not if you have half a brain.

After talking to candidate Leadbeater today, I would say he would make an excellent Mayor. When he came to my house I thought I would not get an answer to any of my questions. Yet he answered just about all of them with great enthusiasm and understanding. I think he gets a bad rap because he did not go to college. Good luck "Mayor" Leadbeater

After talking to candidate Leadbeater today, I would say he would make an excellent Mayor. When he came to my house I thought I would not get an answer to any of my questions. Yet he answered just about all of them with great enthusiasm and understanding. I think he gets a bad rap because he did not go to college. Good luck "Mayor" Leadbeater

You're lying. You're just a plant for him. You probably are him.

But hey, prove me wrong. What questions did you ask him and what were his answers?

Guest Wondering

Really? He was seen on the Wildwood boardwalk this weekend.

• 3 weeks later...
Is he still campaign, because I haven't heard of him doing anything.

He has been CAMPAIGNING alot. I was at a house tea party with about 50 neighbors and friends that he spoke at on Tuesday night. Also checked on the facts he gave us and he was spot on. Mayor Santos and the council have raised our taxes a whopping 70% since they have been in office. Mr Leadbeater explained how most of what goes on in town is nothing more than a bait and switch. Take money from 1 place until it runs out. He also showed us how the mayor lied when he said they got the water department back from East Orange for $250,000. In reality it cost nearly 2 million after the town bonded for the money.

He has been CAMPAIGNING alot. I was at a house tea party with about 50 neighbors and friends that he spoke at on Tuesday night. Also checked on the facts he gave us and he was spot on. Mayor Santos and the council have raised our taxes a whopping 70% since they have been in office. Mr Leadbeater explained how most of what goes on in town is nothing more than a bait and switch. Take money from 1 place until it runs out. He also showed us how the mayor lied when he said they got the water department back from East Orange for $250,000. In reality it cost nearly 2 million after the town bonded for the money.

Lead is for one person and one person only and that's Lead. He's as pompous as a person could be.

You're lucky Lead wasn't in office, the town would be bankrupt.

Lead is for one person and one person only and that's Lead. He's as pompous as a person could be.

WE ARE BANKRUPT ALREADY MORON!!!!!

You've got to be kidding. 10 years as aCouncilman and not 1 relative on the payroll. Can anyone else say that? He would give you the shirt off his back. You are an ASS. By the way, the town is bankrupt. How can you answer this board, when you are supposedly working, on town time, Lila and Mary?