Don't let lying Republican scumbags defeat health care

Guest Guest

Lying Republican scumbags are LYING to defeat health care reform. Here is their latest scumbag trick: http://washingtonindependent.com/56844/obt...lth-care-survey

That’s right, they’re sending phony “surveys” to their members saying “it has been suggested” (without saying by whom) that a “Democrat-imposed health care rationing system” (the word is Democratic, scumbags) “might” cause GOP voters to “be discriminated against for medical treatment.” No facts, just the usual lying Republican scumbag fear-mongering.

And the Democratic plans are not rationing. The current system is rationing. When your insurance company denies you a necessary treatment or makes you wait months while they decide whether to approve it, that’s rationing. If you can’t afford insurance, that’s rationing. The lying Republican scumbags are the ones rationing medical care.

And if the lying Republican scumbags who regularly post on this site don’t believe it: read it and weep, scumbags. The Wall Street Journal just picked it up. http://onespot.wsj.com/politics/2009/08/27...cs-health-care/

And what was the RNC’s response? Why, the time-honored “it was inartfully worded dodge.” Fess up, lying Republican scumbags. You’re deliberately LYING to try to scare the American people. Tell the truth for once. You might feel better.

Lying Republican scumbags. Can’t stand ‘em!

Lying Republican scumbags are LYING to defeat health care reform. Here is their latest scumbag trick: http://washingtonindependent.com/56844/obt...lth-care-survey

That’s right, they’re sending phony “surveys” to their members saying “it has been suggested” (without saying by whom) that a “Democrat-imposed health care rationing system” (the word is Democratic, scumbags) “might” cause GOP voters to “be discriminated against for medical treatment.” No facts, just the usual lying Republican scumbag fear-mongering.

And the Democratic plans are not rationing. The current system is rationing. When your insurance company denies you a necessary treatment or makes you wait months while they decide whether to approve it, that’s rationing. If you can’t afford insurance, that’s rationing. The lying Republican scumbags are the ones rationing medical care.

And if the lying Republican scumbags who regularly post on this site don’t believe it: read it and weep, scumbags. The Wall Street Journal just picked it up. http://onespot.wsj.com/politics/2009/08/27...cs-health-care/

And what was the RNC’s response? Why, the time-honored “it was inartfully worded dodge.” Fess up, lying Republican scumbags. You’re deliberately LYING to try to scare the American people. Tell the truth for once. You might feel better.

COMPLETE THE DEFEAT OF THE DEADENDERS!!!

That's alright, I'm not a Republican. But, I don't want government run, rationed health care, and I don't particularly care for you either. LOL.

Guest 2smart4u

Well Keith, I guess you support healthcare for illegal aliens and a non-medical panel deciding on who should or shouldn't receive needed surgeries, because that's what is included in Obama's government takeover of healthcare.

If you Obamaniacs would take off your blinders and put the Kool-Aid down you may be able to think rationally.

Well Keith, I guess you support healthcare for illegal aliens and a non-medical panel deciding on who should or shouldn't receive needed surgeries, because that's what is included in Obama's government takeover of healthcare.

If you Obamaniacs would take off your blinders and put the Kool-Aid down you may be able to think rationally.

Liar.

The health care reform bill specifically says illegals are not covered.

But then you're one of the Republican scum who is purposefully spreading the lies.

Could you please direct me to the part of the healthcare legislation that indicates that a non-medical panel will decide the necessity of surgeries? I can't seem to find it.

And with regards to illegal aliens being covered, do you realize that we are already paying hidden costs to cover the uninsured? It amounts to the tune of about $1000 per person per year. Ask your insurance company about it.

Now, I'm going to help you out here, genius, with a little lesson on basic economics as it pertains to complex business initiatives. If we allow people to choose a more affordable healthcare plan, that will create more competition and more of a "supply" of choices for the consumer. If there is a surplus "supply" of something, prices generally go down. As more and more people (healthy people) get into the system, the risk factor will spread out more, thus also lowering prices.

Of course, we could stay the course here and let the insurance companies charge whatever they want but, somehow, I don't think that is the American way.

Now, let's talk about the issue of providing insurance to illegal immigrants. Can you tell me how (if such a thing were to actually happen), that would affect YOUR life in any way, shape, or form? Will you lose sleep at night? Would you die right away because an illegal alien got the aspirin that was meant for you? Heaven forbid we stitch people up before they bleed out! Can you honestly tell me that, if you were a medical practitioner and you saw someone who was in desperate need of medical attention but you knew that the person was not here legally....you would not treat him or her?

If you answer that you would treat him anyway, you're not as bad as I think. But if you would ignore someone as a result of their immigration status, you're inhuman. Oh, and you'd lose your medical license pretty much immediately.

There are 8.3 million uninsured CHILDREN in this country. These are children who are here legally so don't start with the "illegal" crap. They are the children of parents that work but don't make enough to pay for medical care. These are children of parents who have lost their jobs and, as a result, their health insurance. 1 in 9 children in this country has no health insurance and that number is rising. Do you know what the largest block of the U.S. population living in poverty is? That's right, for the first time in history - it is CHILDREN. 1 in 4 children live below the poverty line.

Should we not at least TRY to do something for the future of our country and our world?

Oh, and one last thing.....you do realize that in 20 years, we will have an alarming shortage of primary care physicians in the United States due to the astronomical cost of providing services, right? I am the father of young children and that scares the hell out of me.

If you would open your eyes and look at the world you would have to admit

the FACT that the United States is the only industrialized country in the world without national health care

the FACT that the United States spends more per capita on health care than any other country and

the FACT that the American people are near the bottom of the industrialized world in the quality of health care received overall.

The well-off get great care. We have great doctors. The system doesn't deliver the care where it is most needed.

That's alright, I'm not a Republican. But, I don't want government run, rationed health care, and I don't particularly care for you either. LOL.

Are you blind or just stupid?

HEALTH CARE IS BEING RATIONED IN THE UNITED STATES NOW.

- BY INSURANCE COMPANIES EVERY TIME THEY DENY YOU TREATMENT SO THEY DON'T HAVE TO PAY

- BY INABILITY TO AFFORD COVERAGE

Non-medical panels deciding on who should or shouldn't receive needed surgeries is what we have now.

They're called insurance companies.

Do you HAVE to be a Republican to be that STUPID?

And here's the LYING REPUBLICAN SCUMBAG trick of the day: http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2009/08/26/l...i_n_269711.html

Yep, that's right. Boss Limbaugh spent a full five minutes using Ted Kennedy's death to gin up opposition to health care reform . . .

. . . on the grounds that supporters would use his death to get it passed.

LYING REPUBLICAN SCUMBAGS. Can't stand 'em!

Liar.

The health care reform bill specifically says illegals are not covered.

But then you're one of the Republican scum who is purposefully spreading the lies.

Illegal aliens receive free medical care in the US right now. They get it when they go into emergency rooms. By then, they are so sick they need more treatment than they would have needed had they received preventive care.

So if the legislation gave them coverage (which it doesn't), we would save money.

And here's the LYING REPUBLICAN SCUMBAG trick of the day: http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2009/08/26/l...i_n_269711.html

Yep, that's right. Boss Limbaugh spent a full five minutes using Ted Kennedy's death to gin up opposition to health care reform . . .

What a riciculous, unfounded statement. How could they forget the "memorial" for Paul Wellstone??

Are you blind or just stupid?

HEALTH CARE IS BEING RATIONED IN THE UNITED STATES NOW.

- BY INSURANCE COMPANIES EVERY TIME THEY DENY YOU TREATMENT SO THEY DON'T HAVE TO PAY

- BY INABILITY TO AFFORD COVERAGE

Its obvious to anyone who has at least the intelligence of a potato that health care is rationed by our insurers.

The poster is either incredibly stupid or another Republican fear monger. :unsure:

Guest Patriot

You can't handle the truth. That's exactly what's happening, the Dems are proposing naming nationalized healthcare, the "The Edward Kennedy Memorial Healthcare Bill". Rush Limbaugh gives you the no-spin facts all the time, Lefties can't handle the truth.

You can't handle the truth.

Which "truth" would that be? The non-existent death panels? The non-existent elimination of Medicare? The non-existent elimination of private health insurance? The non-existent plan to have a non-medical panel deciding treatment? The non-existent removal of a patient's ability to choose their doctors? The non-existent coverage for illegal aliens? Or, the latest Republican invention (from an RNC push poll), the non-existent plan to check voter registrations in order to deny health care to Republicans?

There are things about which people of intelligence and good conscience can disagree. Different judgments about the importance of one aspect vs. the importance of another. But this health care debate has been nothing like that. From the Republican side, it has just been one blatant lie after another.