manor park

Guest Guest

I thought they were going to redo manor park??? Council even had a meeting with homowners to discuss. Nothing happened. Another failed promise from the Dems. Keep electing them..................

Guest jimmy row
I thought they were going to redo manor park??? Council even had a meeting with homowners to discuss. Nothing happened. Another failed promise from the Dems. Keep electing them...................

Hey! I heard they are going to put a playgound right next to the crew house on river road. Who was the genius who thought of this.

Crew parents better rally the troops. Parking gone. Boat Pens gone. Ability to host Regatta's gone.

Come On mayor these kids are Kearny residents. The parking is going to be pushed up to webster ave. Better get ready for that fight.

A growing program shot in the foot by Mighty Joe and Mayor Al

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Dept of Parks
I thought they were going to redo manor park??? Council even had a meeting with homowners to discuss. Nothing happened. Another failed promise from the Dems. Keep electing them..................

The Town is receiving funds from the government, The old Equiptment is made

from wood and deemed unsafe by the EPA.