COMPLETE THE DEFEAT OF THE DEADENDERS

Manscape

Defeat the deadender FEAR cult.....KEEP IT UP, BABY.....

WASHINGTON – Consumer sentiment rose more than expected in August and expectations hit the highest level since the recession began, indications that Americans' pessimism about the economy may be lifting.

The housing sector also showed signs of life as a national measure of home prices posted its first quarterly increase in three years.

The New York-based Conference Board said Tuesday its Consumer Confidence index rose to 54.1 from an upwardly revised 47.4 in July. Economists surveyed by Thomson Reuters had expected a slight increase to 47.5.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20090825/ap_on_...e/us_economy_11

Defeat the deadender FEAR cult.....KEEP IT UP, BABY.....

WASHINGTON – Consumer sentiment rose more than expected in August and expectations hit the highest level since the recession began, indications that Americans' pessimism about the economy may be lifting.

The housing sector also showed signs of life as a national measure of home prices posted its first quarterly increase in three years.

The New York-based Conference Board said Tuesday its Consumer Confidence index rose to 54.1 from an upwardly revised 47.4 in July. Economists surveyed by Thomson Reuters had expected a slight increase to 47.5.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20090825/ap_on_...e/us_economy_11

Take your blinders off, son. Unfortunately a "feeling" or a "sentiment" has no bearing on actual debt. Add 2 Trillion to the deficit that Obama says he underestimated and the result is we will be paying China 1 Billion a month in interest alone, that's before a dime of principle is paid.

This country is in dire straights and faces severe future problems.

We need Obama to rein in this runaway spending orgy he's on and put the country on a strict budget until we can get a handle on this debt. I liken Obama's spending to a teenager who was just given his first credit card and told to go out and have a good time.

He needs to put the healthcare plan on the back burner, eliminate all pork barrel projects and concentrate on keeping us out of bankruptcy.

Take your blinders off, son. Unfortunately a "feeling" or a "sentiment" has no bearing on actual debt. Add 2 Trillion to the deficit that Obama says he underestimated and the result is we will be paying China 1 Billion a month in interest alone, that's before a dime of principle is paid.

This country is in dire straights and faces severe future problems.

We need Obama to rein in this runaway spending orgy he's on and put the country on a strict budget until we can get a handle on this debt. I liken Obama's spending to a teenager who was just given his first credit card and told to go out and have a good time.

He needs to put the healthcare plan on the back burner, eliminate all pork barrel projects and concentrate on keeping us out of bankruptcy.

The blinders are worn by the dittohead deadenders......the FEAR cult.

Cut the U.S. military in half (Obama has begun his opposition to the "blank check" mentality of the killers in pentagon, but not as FAST as I'd like to see it!).........death and the obscene profits from it under the "rockets red glare" rhetoric has gone the way of the slide rule......are you a deadender?

Healthcare is a BASIC HUMAN RIGHT.........since when? Since I and many others declared it so........critical mass is here bubsy......try and stop it.

You, guest (who the puck are all these guests?) are duplicitous because you cite excessive spending upon Obama as if that imbecile Bush and his GOP goon predecessors didn't run up the national debt to record levels. Go look it up.......the national debt since Raygun the falseman......along the lines of repubs and dems and see who wins the bang.

Gonna start "trillioning" Obama like a good widdle swiftboater? Sorry.....the additional zeros were coming no matter the administration and thank the law of political gravity that Americans were not so stupid to reward another republican administration after the Bush trainwreck!

In addition, you Obama detractors are cowardly liars. Obama inherited an epic mess from the worst American leader since and before George Custer........yet listening to you MOOKS, you'd have it known that Obama is a Muslim, a foreigner and singlehandedly responsible for the shithole the nation is in.

Your hypocrisy and cowardice stinks all the way through my Internet service........

The economy is always driven by pyschology, debt notwithstanding.......would you applaud a posting that said that the latest housing figures dropped into the abyss? With Obama as president, I'd wager that'd give you a deadender's erection.

Sorry to remind you the DOW is on the march UPWARDS.......boo fricken hoo, fearmonger......

You are your cult are dinosaurs.......and we got your stinking numbers marked in neon yellow, stroonce. Your fearmongering and your war machine and your friggin' holy bibicular have done enough damage to the nation and the world......get out of the way, deadender......your thinking is poisonous to mankind. :angry:

Cut the U.S. military in half (Obama has begun his opposition to the "blank check" mentality of the killers in pentagon, but not as FAST as I'd like to see it!).........death and the obscene profits from it under the "rockets red glare" rhetoric has gone the way of the slide rule......are you a deadender?

Healthcare is a BASIC HUMAN RIGHT.........since when? Since I and many others declared it so........critical mass is here bubsy......try and stop it.

You, guest (who the puck are all these guests?) are duplicitous because you cite excessive spending upon Obama as if that imbecile Bush and his GOP goon predecessors didn't run up the national debt to record levels. Go look it up.......the national debt since Raygun the falseman......along the lines of repubs and dems and see who wins the bang.

Gonna start "trillioning" Obama like a good widdle swiftboater? Sorry.....the additional zeros were coming no matter the administration and thank the law of political gravity that Americans were not so stupid to reward another republican administration after the Bush trainwreck!

In addition, you Obama detractors are cowardly liars. Obama inherited an epic mess from the worst American leader since and before George Custer........yet listening to you MOOKS, you'd have it known that Obama is a Muslim, a foreigner and singlehandedly responsible for the shithole the nation is in.

Your hypocrisy and cowardice stinks all the way through my Internet service........

The economy is always driven by pyschology, debt notwithstanding.......would you applaud a posting that said that the latest housing figures dropped into the abyss? With Obama as president, I'd wager that'd give you a deadender's erection.

Sorry to remind you the DOW is on the march UPWARDS.......boo fricken hoo, fearmonger......

You are your cult are dinosaurs.......and we got your stinking numbers marked in neon yellow, stroonce. Your fearmongering and your war machine and your friggin' holy bibicular have done enough damage to the nation and the world......get out of the way, deadender......your thinking is poisonous to mankind. :angry:

Absolutely true.

Too bad there are so many deadenders, a poor reflection on our society and our schools. Critical thinking seems to have become a lost art in America.

Son, your naivete is impressive. By your reasoning, the DOW breaking 9,000 negates an almost 9 Trillion deficit and it's increasing daily. Our interest payments alone to China are over 1 Billion a month, the DOW means nothing in regard to our debt.

Our country is on a downward slide and we have a president that doesn't have a clue what to do about it.

I look forward to the day when you admit that Obama has been a colossal mistake for America.

I only hope we all survive these next 3+ years.

FEAR CULT???

You mean like running an entire campaign on "the worst economic crisis since the Great Depression." That statement, uttered continuously for months, was meant to REASSURE the voters, right?

We have borrowed way too much, its that simple. At times like this responsible people "squirrel" money away. I don't know anyone who sees a light at the end of the tunnel, yet.

Son, your naivete is impressive. By your reasoning, the DOW breaking 9,000 negates an almost 9 Trillion deficit and it's increasing daily. Our interest payments alone to China are over 1 Billion a month, the DOW means nothing in regard to our debt.

Our country is on a downward slide and we have a president that doesn't have a clue what to do about it.

I look forward to the day when you admit that Obama has been a colossal mistake for America.

I only hope we all survive these next 3+ years.

You're missing the point. It isn't just that the Dow is over 9500. The point is that the economy didn't collapse completely. Think about the costs if that had happened.

You're missing the point. It isn't just that the Dow is over 9500. The point is that the economy didn't collapse completely. Think about the costs if that had happened.

Deadenders would prefer national collapse when their glutonous and jingoistic hands are off the tiller. They have some bleeding jeezee sophistry about armageddon. It's all part of their fearshit. The CULT of FEAR. :ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

BOO!!!!!

Deadenders would prefer national collapse when their glutonous and jingoistic hands are off the tiller. They have some bleeding jeezee sophistry about armageddon. It's all part of their fearshit. The CULT of FEAR. :ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

BOO!!!!!

You're cute.