VEGAS LINE

Guest Bookie

Its 3 weeks before elction time, so it's time to get in your bets people. The favorites will be listed below. EX: 3/1 odds, you must bet 3 bucks to win one.

McDonough - 11/4 - that he will win

Huranga - 3/1 - that he will win

Pettigrew - Even line - that he will win

Doran - 400/1 - that he will win

Im parlaying McD and huranga for $500 to win $1300

(Parlay means both bets hit : odds pay 13/5)

putting my entire bank account on doran (Max:$2000)

and putting $200 on Artie to pull one out.

Any other bets??? .. Ill be taking them up to Nov. 5 at 5 PM.

The big winners will be rewarded with a post by me, YOUR BOOKIE .. on the 8th of november.

MAX BET 2 G's

Min BET $100

Guest Also 2smart4u
Its 3 weeks before elction time, so it's time to get in your bets people. The favorites will be listed below. EX: 3/1 odds, you must bet 3 bucks to win one.

McDonough - 11/4 - that he will win

Huranga - 3/1 - that he will win

Pettigrew - Even line - that he will win

Doran - 400/1 - that he will win

Im parlaying McD and huranga for $500 to win $1300

(Parlay means both bets hit : odds pay 13/5)

putting my entire bank account on doran (Max:$2000)

and putting $200 on Artie to pull one out.

Any other bets??? .. Ill be taking them up to Nov. 5 at 5 PM.

The big winners will be rewarded with a post by me, YOUR BOOKIE .. on the 8th of november.

MAX BET 2 G's

Min BET $100

Because the brain-dead Zombies outnumber the rest of us, the odds are that McDonough will get re-elected.

And because of the Zombies, all of us will continue to suffer with free-wheeling spending, a Zillion new housing units that will over-run our already over-crowded schools and no recreation places for our kids to play in the entire redevelopment area. In any other town in America, an administration like ours would be voted out of office in a minute. But Harrison is unique, the Zombies apparently like pain and

suffering so they keep re-electing these same "officials".

Because the brain-dead Zombies outnumber the rest of us, the odds are that McDonough will get re-elected.

And because of the Zombies, all of us will continue to suffer with free-wheeling spending,  a Zillion new housing units that will over-run our already over-crowded schools and no recreation places for our kids to play in the entire redevelopment area. In any other town in America, an administration like ours would be voted out of office in a minute. But Harrison is unique, the Zombies apparently like pain and

and I guess you are one of those brilliant non-Zombies........who didn't get what you wanted.Give it a rest you freakin baby

And because of the Zombies, all of us will continue to suffer with free-wheeling spending,  a Zillion new housing units that will over-run our already over-crowded schools and no recreation places for our kids to play in the entire redevelopment area. In any other town in America, an administration like ours would be voted out of office in a minute. But Harrison is unique, the Zombies apparently like pain and

Yes because anything is better than the little man your backing

Imagion another 7,000 Zombies moving into the re-development housing. Then there may be enough Zombies to take over the town forever, not that it is not taken over already. Then they can film a new movie, "Town of the Living Dead."

The bright side of the story will be the Zombies that move in will only have 1.7 offspring per ten families.

750 on the Mayor

if bet on huranga and pettigrew.

i wont even bet on doran. i like there to be some uncertainty when i lay money on the line. If i bet from him i'd be stealing from you... bookie.

ill put $10 on Wood, if he wins... i get $4000. ha

Imagion another 7,000 Zombies moving into the re-development housing. Then there may be enough Zombies to take over the town forever, not that it is not taken over already. Then they can film a new movie, "Town of the Living Dead."

The bright side of the story will be the Zombies that move in will only have 1.7 offspring per ten families.

If there's anything positive about this redevelopment, it's that the new "professionals" moving into town will be smarter than the zombies and not so easily duped by Mayor McDonut. After all, he won't have 7,000 more jobs to give away!

If there's anything positive about this redevelopment, it's that the new "professionals" moving into town will be smarter than the zombies and not so easily duped by Mayor McDonut.  After all, he won't have 7,000 more jobs to give away!

whats the odds on Bennett getting in Iknow no one's running against him but there is still write in votes

If there's anything positive about this redevelopment, it's that the new "professionals" moving into town will be smarter than the zombies and not so easily duped by Mayor McDonut.  After all, he won't have 7,000 more jobs to give away!

whats the odds on Bennett getting in Iknow no one's running against him but there is still write in votes

Bennett automaticaly gets in even if no one votes for him, since he has no oposition, the sad part of it all is that he will be a yes man to everything they say, he can't go against anything even if he thinks their decisions are wrong..... this guy is pathetic there he is campaigning for the mayor when the mayor can't even stand him, he never would allow him to be on a ticket until now since the mayor knows that Bennett is a good person and liked by many for his service to the community, HE IS ONLY USING BENNETT, HE HATES THE MAN EVERYBODY KNOWS THAT, BECAUSE HES ALOT MORE POPULAR AND KNOW TO MORE PEOPLE THAN THE MAYOR HIMSELF...... WAKE UP BENNETT AND DO THE RIGHT THING WHEN YOU ARE THERE IN THE COUNCIL, DON'T DO WHAT THEY TELL TO DO, YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN, BEEN THERE DONE THAT - SPEAK YOUR MIND AND DON'T BE A PUPPET