Stealing Taxpayer Dollars

Guest 2smart4u

Guest 2smart4u

The White House admitted today they illegally used taxpayer dollars to hire a private company to distribute e-mails and unsolicited spamming to push Obama's healthcare plan. In other words, he's spending unauthorized money for propaganda purposes.

If Bush had done this the NY Slimes would have banner headlines demanding a special prosecuter be appointed to investigate this gross misuse of public funds.

I expect the Slimes will totally ignore this theft by the community organizer, further proving this fish wrap has lost all objectivity.

I also expect the democratic congress to find some way to blame Bush.

The White House admitted today they illegally used taxpayer dollars to hire a private company to distribute e-mails and unsolicited spamming to push Obama's healthcare plan. In other words, he's spending unauthorized money for propaganda purposes.

If Bush had done this the NY Slimes would have banner headlines demanding a special prosecuter be appointed to investigate this gross misuse of public funds.

I expect the Slimes will totally ignore this theft by the community organizer, further proving this fish wrap has lost all objectivity.

O god get a life.

I guess the difference is that they admitted it. Why don't you admit that the Obama admin. has a long way to go before they even come close to what the Bush admin has gotten away with thus far. While were at why don't you also admint that you a nothing more than a sorry little racist. Isn't it time for you to go find your gun and get to a town hall meeting?

I guess the difference is that they admitted it. Why don't you admit that the Obama admin. has a long way to go before they even come close to what the Bush admin has gotten away with thus far. While were at why don't you also admint that you a nothing more than a sorry little racist. Isn't it time for you to go find your gun and get to a town hall meeting?

Get the story straight, sonny. The White House admitted it after Fox broke the story.

This is his life. :lol:

This guy can’t be for real right, why is this guy talking about the president and global politics on a local town discussion board? Is this town or website really that influential ?

Sorry I've been silent on this one. 2smart4u is right though. He's even correct to assume the left wing media will ignore this, even though it is a pretty big privacy issue that deserves fair media attention. I'm not going to give Obama a pass, but I don't think he had villainous intentions. He has blamed a "third party," but when stuff is going out with HIS name on it, he should really know what's going on. Personally, this doesn't lead me to believe Obama is spying on people, or stealing e-mail addresses, it leads me to believe he is irresponsible and lazy.