Memories

Guest Guest

Does anyone have a color picture, say like during the last ten years, of the HFD Clubhouse gang actually fighting a fire. I know they had to use old black and whites for the town website because thats all they could find. The modern pictures are all of cooking, posing, and having a good old time. What a shame. Where does all of the training that the firemen do occur, location wise. They talk about it on the website but don't actually do it. If I am wrong, please tell me when and where because I would like to check out their skills. Thank you.

Somebody must have at least one picture of the dynamic HFD Clubhouse Mouses in action. Please reply. Is it possible there are NONE at all? Shame, shame, shame, shame on you.

Does anyone have a color picture, say like during the last ten years, of the HFD Clubhouse gang actually fighting a fire. I know they had to use old black and whites for the town website because thats all they could find. The modern pictures are all of cooking, posing, and having a good old time. What a shame. Where does all of the training that the firemen do occur, location wise. They talk about it on the website but don't actually do it. If I am wrong, please tell me when and where because I would like to check out their skills. Thank you.

Google Harrison, NJ fire and you'll fined plenty

Google Harrison, NJ fire and you'll fined plenty

Does anyone have a color picture of the last time a H.P.D. officer was not getting beat-up....... Or doing their job. Cell do not count.........

• 4 weeks later...
Guest Tired of listening to you

Oh GIVE IT A REST. Your jealousy is SICKENING!

• 3 weeks later...

Then tell us where you work so we can check out your skills.

• 2 weeks later...

Another veiled threat of violence by Harrisons gayist. Violence, drugs, and alcohol are stapels, in my opinion, of the Harrison fire department. Take out your anger of being trained to do a job and then never given a chance to use them on the six new fireman in wait by hazing them and quit threatening every citizen who criticizes your lack of manliness. Don't they have a psychiatric program thru the state to help the fireman with their frustration and anger issues? The HFD should mandate alcohol and drug counseling for the clubhouse thugs to stop them from self destructive behavior like many of Harrisons gayist before. Good luck.

Another veiled threat of violence by Harrisons gayist. Violence, drugs, and alcohol are stapels, in my opinion, of the Harrison fire department. Take out your anger of being trained to do a job and then never given a chance to use them on the six new fireman in wait by hazing them and quit threatening every citizen who criticizes your lack of manliness. Don't they have a psychiatric program thru the state to help the fireman with their frustration and anger issues? The HFD should mandate alcohol and drug counseling for the clubhouse thugs to stop them from self destructive behavior like many of Harrisons gayist before. Good luck.

didn't realize that doran was also HFD head.

Why do you think Stevie Boy Mc Comic is no longer a firefighter, it had to do with the psychiatric and honesty test.

Why do you think Stevie Boy Mc Comic is no longer a firefighter, it had to do with the psychiatric and honesty test.

I'm sure he had better things to do with his life than just sitting around waiting to do the job he was getting paid to do. Besides if psychiatric issues were the case most of that department would have to be gone, being their good looking wives are hanging with the HPD. They like men with balls not men pulling their hoses waiting for something to happen!!!!

What do you mean by this? another gay fighting for his rights? what makes them think they deserve more than the average heterosexual. you are what you are, don't expect special treatment.

Guest Harrison Senior

Barney, Barney, it's hard to keep track of all your names. Still dealing with those anger issues I see.