Harrison Summer School Program

Guest Guest

Well, Harrison's summer school program is over and all the children are to be congratulated on their accomplishments. They seemed very happy as they were rewarded with more than four hundred dollars each for attending the summer program.

I do have some questions for the Board of Education.

1. Were the children taught a civics lesson by having taxes taken from their checks?

2. Did each child have their own social security number, ensuring they are enroled in the program, and legal citizens? I hope they all do because it is illegal to employ illegal aliens.

3. Were they employees of the Harrison Board of Education, and are they entitled to workman's compensation if any of them were injured in the school?

4. Did anyone keep track of their attendance records to insure none were late or absent?

5. Who cooked up this scheme to use tax payers' money in this manner? Don't we already pay for the children's education?

6. Is this a form of child care that normally the parents pay for, instead of the taxpayer?

Guest BlueTideBacker
Well, Harrison's summer school program is over and all the children are to be congratulated on their accomplishments. They seemed very happy as they were rewarded with more than four hundred dollars each for attending the summer program.

I do have some questions for the Board of Education.

1. Were the children taught a civics lesson by having taxes taken from their checks?

2. Did each child have their own social security number, ensuring they are enroled in the program, and legal citizens? I hope they all do because it is illegal to employ illegal aliens.

3. Were they employees of the Harrison Board of Education, and are they entitled to workman's compensation if any of them were injured in the school?

4. Did anyone keep track of their attendance records to insure none were late or absent?

5. Who cooked up this scheme to use tax payers' money in this manner? Don't we already pay for the children's education?

6. Is this a form of child care that normally the parents pay for, instead of the taxpayer?

I would have rather seen this money applied toward the town budget and reduce our taxes a few bucks.

BLUETIDEBACKER - YOU ARE SO ARRAGANT. STUDENTS DO NOT HAVE TO PAY TAXES, NUMBER 1.

IT IS A PROGRAM THAT WAS IMPLIMENTED TO HELP THE STUDENTS. THEY ARE NOT TAKING YOUR GOD DAM MONEY. IT IS A VERY BENEFICIAL PROGRAM FOR THE KIDS.

IF YOU KNEW ANYTHING ABOUT THE PROGRAM YOU WOULD HAVE SEEN IT IN THE OBSERVER TO EDUCATE YOURSELF ABOUT THE PROGRAM OR WATCH THE LOCAL CHANNEL.

GET A LIFE AND STOP WORRYING ABOUT THINGS THAT ARE JUST WELL.... OUT OF YOUR CONTROL

BLUETIDEBACKER - YOU ARE SO ARRAGANT. STUDENTS DO NOT HAVE TO PAY TAXES, NUMBER 1.

IT IS A PROGRAM THAT WAS IMPLIMENTED TO HELP THE STUDENTS. THEY ARE NOT TAKING YOUR GOD DAM MONEY. IT IS A VERY BENEFICIAL PROGRAM FOR THE KIDS.

IF YOU KNEW ANYTHING ABOUT THE PROGRAM YOU WOULD HAVE SEEN IT IN THE OBSERVER TO EDUCATE YOURSELF ABOUT THE PROGRAM OR WATCH THE LOCAL CHANNEL.

GET A LIFE AND STOP WORRYING ABOUT THINGS THAT ARE JUST WELL.... OUT OF YOUR CONTROL

Please educate me about the program. If the money did not come from tax dollars, where did it come from? Of course it was a good program for the children. Thats why I pay tax dollars to educate the children. School is a good program for the kids, thats why we pay for it. Please explain why we have to pay the children also.

OK SUPERINTENDENT OF THE YEAR - YOU ARE THE EDUCATED ONE - IT IS OUR GOD DAM MONEY - IT IS TAXPAYER MONEY - GIVEN TO YOU BY THE COUNTY OR STATE - CORRECT?????? I DID NOT SAY THE KIDS DID NOT DESERVE THIS - STOP BLOWING THIS ALL UP. I SIMPLY WAS ASKING YOU MR. SUPERINDENDENT HOW MUCH DO YOU MAKE A YEAR ON OUR GOD DAM MONEY??????????

OK SUPERINTENDENT OF THE YEAR - YOU ARE THE EDUCATED ONE - IT IS OUR GOD DAM MONEY - IT IS TAXPAYER MONEY - GIVEN TO YOU BY THE COUNTY OR STATE - CORRECT?????? I DID NOT SAY THE KIDS DID NOT DESERVE THIS - STOP BLOWING THIS ALL UP. I SIMPLY WAS ASKING YOU MR. SUPERINDENDENT HOW MUCH DO YOU MAKE A YEAR ON OUR GOD DAM MONEY??????????

Yea, that's just like our new supt. If you say something about a program that he's involved in he attacks. I had enough of his antics for a period that he was chairman of the police committee. Expect more attacks if you give constructive criticism. He only wants praise and recognition.

YA'LL IN THIS TOWN NEED TO GET A LIFE AND STOP WORRYING ABOUT S*** THAT IS OUT OF YOUR CONTROL.

THE PROGRAM IS GOOD AND IT WORKS. IT GIVES KIDS IN THE URBAN AREA A CHANCE NOT TO JOIN GANGS AND TO STAY OUT OF TROUBLE.

GROW UP AND WORRY ABOUT YOURSELF NOT THE TOWN CHILDREN

YA'LL IN THIS TOWN NEED TO GET A LIFE AND STOP WORRYING ABOUT S*** THAT IS OUT OF YOUR CONTROL.

THE PROGRAM IS GOOD AND IT WORKS. IT GIVES KIDS IN THE URBAN AREA A CHANCE NOT TO JOIN GANGS AND TO STAY OUT OF TROUBLE.

GROW UP AND WORRY ABOUT YOURSELF NOT THE TOWN CHILDREN

Don't worry about the towns children? You make it so easy to spot a fool.