Cheerleading

pooh22

So can anyone tell me why there is a girl that is 6 years old going into 1st grade on the team. And she is the granddaughter of a man that is or use to be on the Town Council. So when my daughter want to do Cheerleading at age 6years old, she will be truned away. This is sooooooooooooooo not far.

So can anyone tell me why there is a girl that is 6 years old going into 1st grade on the team. And she is the granddaughter of a man that is or use to be on the Town Council. So when my daughter want to do Cheerleading at age 6years old, she will be truned away. This is sooooooooooooooo not far.

complain to the recreation dept. or mayor mcd or both.

everyone does. happens in all the sports. who's got the pull - who don't gots the pull.

TOLD YOU IT IS ALL ABOUT YOUR NAME. BEEN THERE DONE THAT

I said about 7 years old, who knows maybe it is 6 years old. Contact the recreation.

The thing about your last name is B**** S***

Find something else to complain about and get a life.