Robbery

Guest Guest

The robbers at the jewelry store were lucky that this didn't happen in Harrison. One of the three cops protecting the town could have prevented it with all the extra tax money. I think this is just a small preview of what is to come in West Hudson because of the politicians hatred of the police. Its only natural, criminals don't like cops. One of the ten on duty $100,000.00 fireman could have wept with the family after their fake-ass second responder effort to help the dead guy and the $119,000.00 high school graduate secretary could have told the mayor. Maybe even the $85,000.00 **** ******** super transport man could have called it in. The bad guys know where the easy pickings are so here they come. They know the town is down to almost 40 cops and over 60 fireman. Advantage bad guys. Maybe someone can write another firemans poem like on the towns website. That contained enough shit to fill the Grand Canyon. In my opinion a cop should never respond to a call such as this without back-up. The HFD wouldn't dare, the gutless mutts. The policians have created this public safety diaster because of the Tanski bust (Big Rays buddy) and could care less. Figure out ways to protect yourself. All the big $$$$$$$$$ lives out of town and the HFD Clubhouse is locked down like Fort Knox while they sleep. The cops have old cars, old technology, no police station, and serious training issues because they can't afford to send officers for training or their will just be two cops per shift. Thats my educated opinion.

You are correct that Harrison needs more police presence, but there is something seriously wrong with you. Someone was killed & all you do is bash other depts. You did the same for the Jersey City officers . Do you have no empathy for the families, probably not. You are just a selfish J.O. trying to use a sad sitiation for your benefit. I bet you have no kids , wife or family. You probably don't even have a dog or pet. Just a selfish complaining lonley LOSER!That's just my opinion.

WRONG!!!! I do feel very bad. The problem is that the people voted into office DO NOT feel bad, its just the cost of doing business to them, and thats the real problem. Do you think one extra cop is gonna get hired because of this. NO WAY! These situations are due to misplaced hate and horrible management of town funds. Lets not forget the ease at which guns are purchased either, puppet.

WRONG!!!! I do feel very bad. The problem is that the people voted into office DO NOT feel bad, its just the cost of doing business to them, and thats the real problem. Do you think one extra cop is gonna get hired because of this. NO WAY! These situations are due to misplaced hate and horrible management of town funds. Lets not forget the ease at which guns are purchased either, puppet.

If you as a law-abiding citizen of New Jersey think it's easy to purchase a gun, why don't you try? It will take months of paperwork and waiting. New Jersey has the toughest gun laws in the nation.

If the people who owned businesses were allowed to own guns, the outcome of many robberies may be different. The only thing gun laws do, is to deny honest people the right to defend themselves. Criminals have no problem purchasing guns, and the laws should apply to criminals not honest people. The person who committed the crime in Kearny should receive the death penalty.

You seem to be harder on gun owners than you are on criminals, who get them illegally, and use them for criminal activity. Don't you think honest people should be able to defend themselves?

The robbers at the jewelry store were lucky that this didn't happen in Harrison. One of the three cops protecting the town could have prevented it with all the extra tax money. I think this is just a small preview of what is to come in West Hudson because of the politicians hatred of the police. Its only natural, criminals don't like cops. One of the ten on duty $100,000.00 fireman could have wept with the family after their fake-ass second responder effort to help the dead guy and the $119,000.00 high school graduate secretary could have told the mayor. Maybe even the $85,000.00 **** ******** super transport man could have called it in. The bad guys know where the easy pickings are so here they come. They know the town is down to almost 40 cops and over 60 fireman. Advantage bad guys. Maybe someone can write another firemans poem like on the towns website. That contained enough shit to fill the Grand Canyon. In my opinion a cop should never respond to a call such as this without back-up. The HFD wouldn't dare, the gutless mutts. The policians have created this public safety diaster because of the Tanski bust (Big Rays buddy) and could care less. Figure out ways to protect yourself. All the big $$$$$$$$$ lives out of town and the HFD Clubhouse is locked down like Fort Knox while they sleep. The cops have old cars, old technology, no police station, and serious training issues because they can't afford to send officers for training or their will just be two cops per shift. Thats my educated opinion.
YOU DESERATELY NEED HELP OFFICER YOU ARE SICK

The HFD wouldn't dare, the gutless mutts.

They day the pull up to a burning buidling, see someone screaming for help and do nothing is the day you can call them that.

This lack of Police Officers have nothing to do with Fire Department. Both services are just as important. Raise taxes, hire more.

Guest Harrison Senior

If you represent the type of people the HPD employs, I wouldn't want to hire any more of you either. Grow up, do your job, stay off the computer and stop slandering everyone. You're giving the entire PD a bad name and apparently you don't care.

I will respond to a call as fast as I choose. If I get there too late, oh well, I still get paid. No back-up = slow response time. McMole rides around at 5:00 A.M. to bother the cops so maybe he can respond to calls. If he is into watching men sleep (yuck) let him go to the HFD Clubhouse in the A.M. to get his thrills. Thats my work ethic and opinion of the situation.

If you as a law-abiding citizen of New Jersey think it's easy to purchase a gun, why don't you try? It will take months of paperwork and waiting. New Jersey has the toughest gun laws in the nation.

If the people who owned businesses were allowed to own guns, the outcome of many robberies may be different. The only thing gun laws do, is to deny honest people the right to defend themselves. Criminals have no problem purchasing guns, and the laws should apply to criminals not honest people. The person who committed the crime in Kearny should receive the death penalty.

You seem to be harder on gun owners than you are on criminals, who get them illegally, and use them for criminal activity. Don't you think honest people should be able to defend themselves?

Do you honestly think these dirt bags who did this got guns the legal way??? Come on, now!!! Anyone with the right amount of cash and connections can get a gun from anywhere! These robbers knew exactly what they were doing and when there wouldnt be any officers around and thats where the shame should be. What happened to serve and protect? Not in any way bashing the officers in either town, but the politicians. Why not cut down people with more than one HUGE pension (HARRISON) and put it to use for more officers? This town has become rediculous with this crap! Nothing is going to get done until something happens to a family member of a town employee, highly ranked that is. Its a damn shame that thats what its going to have to come to. Nothing like doing something bout it before someone looses a loved one, huh?

I will respond to a call as fast as I choose. If I get there too late, oh well, I still get paid. No back-up = slow response time. McMole rides around at 5:00 A.M. to bother the cops so maybe he can respond to calls. If he is into watching men sleep (yuck) let him go to the HFD Clubhouse in the A.M. to get his thrills. Thats my work ethic and opinion of the situation.

Oh Barney, there you go again. No wonder Andy only gives you one bullet. You couldn't handle two.

I just have to ask you one question, what do you see when you look in your mirror? If this is the way you really feel, I wonder how do you explain to you family what you do for a living. What you should be doing and saying honestly, is that " I'M A POLICE OFFICER.............I HELP PEOPLE WHEN THEY NEED ME, I DO THIS BECAUSE I'M A MAN.............I DON'T CARE IF I AM ON DUTY, OR OFF........ IF SOME ONE NEEDS MY HELP YOUR FATHER IS THERE......... SAME GOES FOR FIRE DEPT..................

I just have to ask you one question, what do you see when you look in your mirror? If this is the way you really feel, I wonder how do you explain to you family what you do for a living. What you should be doing and saying honestly, is that " I'M A POLICE OFFICER.............I HELP PEOPLE WHEN THEY NEED ME, I DO THIS BECAUSE I'M A MAN.............I DON'T CARE IF I AM ON DUTY, OR OFF........ IF SOME ONE NEEDS MY HELP YOUR FATHER IS THERE......... SAME GOES FOR FIRE DEPT..................

What no quotes from Mr. I will do what I want police officer. Thanks for making my tax dollars pay off. Don't kill yourself by looking in the mirror, just try and do your job, protecting us , who live in Harrison.That is all we care about. God bless you, your co-workers, family, and the residents of Harrison...