2009 Harrison salaries

Guest Matilda

Guest Matilda

Can anyone tell me why we cannot find out how much the town employees are making this year? I can't find it anywhere and I heard they all got increases.

Didn't our alustrious mayor hear of the on going depression and the increase persentage of people out of work? I woyld like to know why my property taxes whent up so high. Why ther are not enough police on each shift especially the night shift. Why we ae paying a fire department so much money when we don't have fires. And if we dowe need the assistance of all the other surrounding towns to bail us out. Why we pay a man thaq pushes a broom over $60,000! I worked in an office for 20 years and never made that. Why do the town employees have the best of benefits whtn they make the most money and can afford to pay towards them like the rest of the world. Why a person that works in the HUD office that was a part time waitress when she wasn't high is making over $74,000. If you are asking me if I am jealouse, Hell yes I am! Now I demand to know what they are making this year! It is suppose to be public knowledge so make it public.

Can anyone tell me why we cannot find out how much the town employees are making this year? I can't find it anywhere and I heard they all got increases.

Didn't our alustrious mayor hear of the on going depression and the increase persentage of people out of work? I woyld like to know why my property taxes whent up so high. Why ther are not enough police on each shift especially the night shift. Why we ae paying a fire department so much money when we don't have fires. And if we dowe need the assistance of all the other surrounding towns to bail us out. Why we pay a man thaq pushes a broom over $60,000! I worked in an office for 20 years and never made that. Why do the town employees have the best of benefits whtn they make the most money and can afford to pay towards them like the rest of the world. Why a person that works in the HUD office that was a part time waitress when she wasn't high is making over $74,000. If you are asking me if I am jealouse, Hell yes I am! Now I demand to know what they are making this year! It is suppose to be public knowledge so make it public.

Barney the cop has a new name, Matilda. Is that the name you go by when you ***** in your ******* ******??