Central Ave. - What the #*&@%$?

Guest Guest

Man, someone on Central Avenue must have done something really bad to the big guys in the town hall. I drove through last night and after just about losing my car in the giant potholes, I was SHOCKED to see that all of the trees have been taken off the block by the condos. It looks HORRIBLE. Are replacement trees being planted or is it going to look as bad as Cross St. by the school. Geez, just when you think our town couldn't get much uglier....

Guest ????Guest????
Man, someone on Central Avenue must have done something really bad to the big guys in the town hall. I drove through last night and after just about losing my car in the giant potholes, I was SHOCKED to see that all of the trees have been taken off the block by the condos. It looks HORRIBLE. Are replacement trees being planted or is it going to look as bad as Cross St. by the school. Geez, just when you think our town couldn't get much uglier....

THANK YOU, I AM GLAD SOMEONE ELSE SEES WHAT I SEE...IT SHOULD BE A LAW THAT A TREE HAS TO BE PUT IN THE PLCE OF THE ONE THAT HAS BEEN REMOVED.....ONCE UPON A TIME ALL THE STREETS IN THIS TOWN WERE LINED WITH TREES AND IT WAS BEAUTIFUL.....PUT BACK THE TREES....