Republican stupidity or lies?

Guest *Autonomous*

Guest *Autonomous*
This is really dumb someone died in our town and you guys are talk about stupid politics. This site is really getting out of touch with the town.

The world sadly has not stopped. I was in the National Guard for 12 years so I have lost several friends to a war that is the most political of my lifetime. The world keeps going regardless of the lives lost.

Guest *Autonomous*
It's hilarious that you offer Obama's Press Secretary as proof of anything. No one (except you apparently) can be so naive as to think he's anything more than a spin doctor that puts a happy face on everything. I'm beginning to understand your motor pool work history.

Btw-SHE, not he. You'd think you'd know that. Also, both stories started with quotes from the same person. She said Sunday that the public option was "not an essential element" which right wingers like yourself jumped on as a defeat fo Obama. So like usual you are willing to believe anyone as long as they agree with your predetermined ideas.

Guest 2smart4u
Btw-SHE, not he. You'd think you'd know that. Also, both stories started with quotes from the same person. She said Sunday that the public option was "not an essential element" which right wingers like yourself jumped on as a defeat fo Obama. So like usual you are willing to believe anyone as long as they agree with your predetermined ideas.

Robert Gibbs is a female??? Who would have thunk it!! Let's see now, Obama has a bunch of tax cheats in his admin. now he has a cross-dressing pervert!! Par for the course for a community organizer masquerading as the president.

It's hilarious that you offer Obama's Press Secretary as proof of anything. No one (except you apparently) can be so naive as to think he's anything more than a spin doctor that puts a happy face on everything. I'm beginning to understand your motor pool work history.

If that's the case would you care to describe what GW's press secretarties did?