taxes

Guest guest

Taxes have been raised and are going up again as soon as, most likely, the next bills are sent out. How can this be when the manpower of the Police Force at any given time is three cops for the whole town. In my opinion, for the taxes I pay the town should be crawling with cops. I do not feel safe at all. Where is the money going?

Guest Matilda
Taxes have been raised and are going up again as soon as, most likely, the next bills are sent out. How can this be when the manpower of the Police Force at any given time is three cops for the whole town. In my opinion, for the taxes I pay the town should be crawling with cops. I do not feel safe at all. Where is the money going?

They better send our Police Force back to training. They are all grtting fat and out of shape and the gangs are beating them up! How can that happen to an experience Police Officer with a gun and other things to protect thermselves like radios on thier shoulders and so forth. And for this our taxes are going up. I think they are going up because the town keeps loaning major dollars to the developers and the town is broke. God its being run by a plumber tha is only a part time mayor that has a secretary making over $100,000. How can he justify that! Why would a part time mayor need a $100,000 secretary? She didn't even go to college and neither did he.

But this is what is running our town?

Ever since an ex-Police Chief turned Tanski over to the Prosecutors office, the Mayor and his henchmen council have been been at war to destroy the police dept. and if it is at the expense of taxpayer safety, so be it. A major money pipeline was closed and now comes the retribution. Take notice that the bagman got off with a wrist slap. I wonder why many towns in NJ are getting caught in corruption stings and not in Harrison? Could it be the guy at the very top in Harrison is a cooperating entity with the F.B.I. against his fellow constituents for future leniency. Possible. Thats my opinion.

Just wait until you see the next round of tax increses. It is going to set records in Hudson County. Total mismanagement of town funds has this town right on course for disaster. The monarchy doesn't have to worry because they all live out of town, and the ones who live in town receive raises to cover the increase so no problem. Corruption thru jobs such as Mayors secretary, health dept., fire dept., a secretary for the fire dept. (what the heck could she possibly do all day - Oh sorry! Thats Tanskis daughter, Tom Powell secret job, and on and on. Good luck.

Just wait until you see the next round of tax increses. It is going to set records in Hudson County. Total mismanagement of town funds has this town right on course for disaster. The monarchy doesn't have to worry because they all live out of town, and the ones who live in town receive raises to cover the increase so no problem. Corruption thru jobs such as Mayors secretary, health dept., fire dept., a secretary for the fire dept. (what the heck could she possibly do all day - Oh sorry! Thats Tanskis daughter, Tom Powell secret job, and on and on. Good luck.

Yesterday you're Matilda, today you're Guest. We all know it's the same old Barney, disgruntled cop who wishes he was a firefighter. Poor Barney.

to pay the mayor's secretary

Ever since an ex-Police Chief turned Tanski over to the Prosecutors office, the Mayor and his henchmen council have been been at war to destroy the police dept. and if it is at the expense of taxpayer safety, so be it. A major money pipeline was closed and now comes the retribution. Take notice that the bagman got off with a wrist slap. I wonder why many towns in NJ are getting caught in corruption stings and not in Harrison? Could it be the guy at the very top in Harrison is a cooperating entity with the F.B.I. against his fellow constituents for future leniency. Possible. Thats my opinion.

Who Ronnie *** *** ***?

Guest sAMANTHA

wHO WAS THE EX pOLICE cHIEF THAT TURNED tANSKI IN.

• 4 weeks later...

Just wait until next quarter when you see the propposed tax increases that are going there as we suffer. The McMoleus Maximus is still looking to hire 6 new fireman (relatives of present royalty) in the midst of the worst meltdown since Lehman Brothers coolapsed under financial doom. In my opinion, this house of cards is just ready fall but those in the know who can be affected will retire abruptly by then. You'll see.

You hit the nail on the head, the ex-police chief should return and the new police chief should had never been put into that position since he was not the one in line for the job. They worked out some manipulative transaction and then they were all buddies at work and in play, going to their Notre Dame yearly outting and golf outtings their big ******** **** that goes on a daily basis in this town, we can start with the DPW (many there) work your way to the PD, the 3rd. floor is big the Mayor and his fam are on *** **** for ***** ***** to you know who the *** *** ***, not the *** in the ***, you know whom I mean the ********. WHERE'S THE ****? SHAKE ME DOWN, ******* WHERES THE ********?

You hit the nail on the head, the ex-police chief should return and the new police chief should had never been put into that position since he was not the one in line for the job. They worked out some manipulative transaction and then they were all buddies at work and in play, going to their Notre Dame yearly outting and golf outtings their big ******** **** that goes on a daily basis in this town, we can start with the DPW (many there) work your way to the PD, the 3rd. floor is big the Mayor and his fam are on *** **** for ***** ***** to you know who the *** *** ***, not the *** in the ***, you know whom I mean the ********. WHERE'S THE ****? SHAKE ME DOWN, ******* WHERES THE ********?

Th ex-Chief never took any shit from the politicians. He turned Doran and Milan in to the Prosecutors office when they tried to dictate when Officers could issue tickets during snowstorms. Doran tried to get revenge, but it didn't work. He fought to keep the PD up to full strength when the State wanted the TO reduced to 43 Officers. He is now happily working for the NJ Chief's Ass'n. He decided to retire when he was hitting the manadatory retirement age of 65 and Doran was advised not to attend his retirement party because he would have been thrown out.

The ex-Chief you speak so highly of *****, the one who can not drive in the snow, :lol: was the first Chief to state on a daily basis "I could run this Depatment with 48 Officers". He also cut the staffing, searched his own Dept's locker room with his own drug dog and found nothing but gun oil soaked rags and dog treats. He also retired ***** a ***** of an ** ****** by ****. When he retired and collected his $250K plus, he went to his local towm meeting and held up the retirements of 4 Offciers because he said it was illegal to collect moe that $15K real nice guy. Yes, he works for the Chief's Assoc but you know what happens to them just ask the current Chief. You know the old saying "Be carfull who step on or skip on the way up, cause your going to pass them on the wayDOWN. :lol:

The ex-Chief you speak so highly of *****, the one who can not drive in the snow, :lol: was the first Chief to state on a daily basis "I could run this Depatment with 48 Officers". He also cut the staffing, searched his own Dept's locker room with his own drug dog and found nothing but gun oil soaked rags and dog treats. He also retired ***** a ***** of an ** ****** by ****. When he retired and collected his $250K plus, he went to his local towm meeting and held up the retirements of 4 Offciers because he said it was illegal to collect moe that $15K real nice guy. Yes, he works for the Chief's Assoc but you know what happens to them just ask the current Chief. You know the old saying "Be carfull who step on or skip on the way up, cause your going to pass them on the wayDOWN. :ph34r:

Please learn to spell before you post. You sound like an idiot.

Guest The Most Interesting Man
Th ex-Chief never took any shit from the politicians. He turned Doran and Milan in to the Prosecutors office when they tried to dictate when Officers could issue tickets during snowstorms. Doran tried to get revenge, but it didn't work. He fought to keep the PD up to full strength when the State wanted the TO reduced to 43 Officers. He is now happily working for the NJ Chief's Ass'n. He decided to retire when he was hitting the manadatory retirement age of 65 and Doran was advised not to attend his retirement party because he would have been thrown out.
Doran was at the party! I saw him there! He came in the back door?

"Stay Thirsty My Friends!"