Obama's Brown Shirts

Guest Patriot

Guest Patriot

Obama's SEIU Union thugs that are beating up innocent people at Town Hall meetings are eeriely reminescent of Hitler's "Brown Shirts" that terrorized

German citizens in the 30's and 40's.

Of course the loony left will say it's all lies because it wasn't covered on huffington.

Guest *Autonomous*
Obama's SEIU Union thugs that are beating up innocent people at Town Hall meetings are eeriely reminescent of Hitler's "Brown Shirts" that terrorized

Of course the loony left will say it's all lies because it wasn't covered on huffington.

Funny how you never return to threads after I call you on dissing our troops. So courageous posting at your little computer.

Can you provide some verifiable (not FOX) proof of these allegations?

Guest Patriot
Funny how you never return to threads after I call you on dissing our troops. So courageous posting at your little computer.

I thought you would have figured it out by now, I don't respond to nonsensical remarks.

Yet again, YOU are a LYING SCUMBAG.

You have NO FACTS to support your ACCUSATION.

Guest Patriot
Yet again, YOU are a LYING SCUMBAG.

You have NO FACTS to support your ACCUSATION.

Do yourself a favor, turn to Fox and get the unspun news, then we can have a debate.

Guest *Autonomous*
I thought you would have figured it out by now, I don't respond to nonsensical remarks.

There are holes in your logic. You keep trying to insult me by stating that I was a motor pool mechanic (a lie, btw). Therefore you believe that our servicemen in the motor pool should be ashamed. Sounds like a dis to me. You either need to come up with better material or admit to insulting brave men and women. You can't have it both ways.

Do yourself a favor, turn to Fox and get the unspun news, then we can have a debate.

The fact that you can say fox and unpsun in the same breath without laughing is telling indeed.

If they are so "unspun" why then are Glenn " I'll cry on command" Beck's sponsors dropping like flies?

No we can't. You believe whatever your right wing talking heads tell you. You just proved it.

Since you're too stupid to figure it out yourself, I'll explain it to you. Fox realizes there are millions of people in this country who aren't very bright. They tend to have authoritarian personalities and are more interested in having their prejudices fed than they are in facts. They're stupid enough to believe it, for example, if one of their talking-head masters tells them that any of the current bills would set up "death panels." They're afraid of their elected government but don't have the brains to figure out that insurance companies and other huge corporations are just as dangerous and less responsive. Since they don't think, Fox realizes that all it has to do is play to their prejudices. They'll swallow any b---s--- they want to hear. In other words, people like you. So Fox plays people like you for fools and you oblige. You're too stupid to realize you're being played, or how easy it is to do it.

We can't have a serious discussion because the truth doesn't matter to you. If it did, you would check your facts instead of posting things that aren't true.