Obama's fraud town hall meeting

Guest 2smart4u

Guest 2smart4u

Obama held a fraud town hall meeting in N.H. today. The people they let in were screened to be sure only Obamaniacs were allowed in. The audience swooned and asked a lot of softball questions. What a farce.

The streets outside were lined with "un-american nazi's"; (housewives, senior citizens, ordinary americans that are plotting the overthrow of the government), they weren't allowed inside, Obama was afraid of them.

Guest *Autonomous*
Obama held a fraud town hall meeting in N.H. today. The people they let in were screened to be sure only Obamaniacs were allowed in. The audience swooned and asked a lot of softball questions. What a farce.

The streets outside were lined with "un-american nazi's"; (housewives, senior citizens, ordinary americans that are plotting the overthrow of the government), they weren't allowed inside, Obama was afraid of them.

Source? Nothing? Thought not. You've proven over and over that the truth never matters to you so why should we believe you now?

Really? Your false outrage is laughable. Where was your when GW was in fact doing just what you described? F**K off you piece of shit!

As always, you are a LYING SCUMBAG.

Republicans were in the meeting and they asked questions, which the President answered.

The questions were not softballs, they just weren't shouted.

Guest 2smart4u
Really? Your false outrage is laughable. Where was your when GW was in fact doing just what you described? F**K off you piece of shit!

"where was your when"??? Speak English, moron.

"where was your when"??? Speak English, moron.

Hey, sometimes I get in a hurry. Sue me. While I'll admit my usage was off I think you know exactly what I meant.

So I'll ask again. Where were you when GW was doing exactly what you described?

But, the people on your side of the debate DID take issue with things that George Bush did, and are now, quite willingly, able to overlook the same "misfeasances" of the President.

So, YOU TOO, are a hypocrite. (I'll spare you the multi-colored, multi-sized font, I'd rather deal with the substance than the appearance; just a funny thing about me. Spare us the abusive name calling though, it really adds nothing to your argument, trust me.)