Your right

Guest Guest

Guest Guest
This statement is absolute. A cop is killed line of duty and the idiots at KOTW thrive on it. It is vile and disgusting to use this mans death for this nonsense.

The Webmaster is a fool for allowing these postings. He shows his true dislike of both police and fire.

Your right the webmaster should not allow posts that you do not agree with or that someone might find offensive. It is amazing how many sheep there are in this country, specifically this area. I for one would not use this topic to further my point about how there are problems in this town with both the PD and the FD but who the hell are you to dicate that. If you want your information filtered or to hear what you want then turn on ABC. They will tell you how the savior is going to turn this country around and be careful not to offend you. I posted something else a few minutes ago and if it does not show up because of content, well this is my last time on this website. I for one like to get unfiltered information / gossip and try to make right from wrong. If filtered, at what point does this turn into the webmasters feelings being propagated and not the voices of citizens. In that case the site could be renamed instertthewemastersname.com. By offering such ignorant advice you offend me so in turn I also request the webmaster to block your posts as to not subject me to your vile feelings toward a basic tenant of this country "Free Speech". I look forward to not hearing from you again ......

Guest ABC ANCHOR
Your right the webmaster should not allow posts that you do not agree with or that someone might find offensive. It is amazing how many sheep there are in this country, specifically this area. I for one would not use this topic to further my point about how there are problems in this town with both the PD and the FD but who the hell are you to dicate that. If you want your information filtered or to hear what you want then turn on ABC. They will tell you how the savior is going to turn this country around and be careful not to offend you. I posted something else a few minutes ago and if it does not show up because of content, well this is my last time on this website. I for one like to get unfiltered information / gossip and try to make right from wrong. If filtered, at what point does this turn into the webmasters feelings being propagated and not the voices of citizens. In that case the site could be renamed instertthewemastersname.com. By offering such ignorant advice you offend me so in turn I also request the webmaster to block your posts as to not subject me to your vile feelings toward a basic tenant of this country "Free Speech". I look forward to not hearing from you again ......

SEE..............YAAAAAAAAAAAA....................

Guest ABC HATER
SEE..............YAAAAAAAAAAAA....................

What an intelligent response.... I bet it took longer for you to come up with that witty name then to respond. Back to the gardens troll!!!!!

]\\\\

i truly think that you should invest in obtainimg possibly a G.E.D.. Unfortunately the entire contents of your p

]\\\\

i truly think that you should invest in obtainimg possibly a G.E.D.. Unfortunately the entire contents of your p

Do you? Why did you stop your post right there? It is obvious that you may need to take your own advice. I am not going to hold it against you, just typing fast on a website. From the looks of those first two sentences (or attempts at sentences) it would have been a good one. I liked "should invest in obtainimg possibly a G.E.D."