Permit

Guest Guest

Guest Guest

Anyone know who to call at the PD to obtain the permits to have two long guns transfered from another state and start the process for a pistol permit? Anyone know anything about the process? I know that some departments have only someone part-time. I see nothing on the website about this. Thanks in advance for any help. As a side note please save all your witty comments about how the police S**K, peoples have secret jobs, firemen are fat, taxes are high or how the gardens is full of scumbags. I think that covers them all. Oh and if you don't agree with my right to obtain a firearm please vote accordingly, I could care less how you feel. Thanks again.

Guest JOHN CANDY
Anyone know who to call at the PD to obtain the permits to have two long guns transfered from another state and start the process for a pistol permit? Anyone know anything about the process? I know that some departments have only someone part-time. I see nothing on the website about this. Thanks in advance for any help. As a side note please save all your witty comments about how the police S**K, peoples have secret jobs, firemen are fat, taxes are high or how the gardens is full of scumbags. I think that covers them all. Oh and if you don't agree with my right to obtain a firearm please vote accordingly, I could care less how you feel. Thanks again.

Please, see Harry Crumb, he'll know.........If you can't find him, look at the local mailbox.............

Guest Guest

Permits for long guns are not necessary unless hunting. A hunting license can be purchased at the town clerks office. To buy a long gun you need a firearms ID card, an application can be obtained from the Police Record Bureau. To purchase a pistol you need a "permit to purchase." Permits can be obtained at the Police Record Bureau. It usually takes six months to be approved because of a backlog obtaing federal finger print checks. Under the new New Jersey law, signed by Corzine this week, you can buy only one gun per month. Criminals can get as many guns as they want with no wait.