KYS

Guest APPALED MOTHER

Guest APPALED MOTHER

This is to the ignorant a$$ of a mother that made fun of a childs shorts in a soccer game on Saturday, October 14, 2006.

Let me tell you something you material wish you had more money than welfare gives you, white trash low life wanna be and wish you could be even close to a Kearny parent B**ch:

TAKE A HARD, LONG LOOK AT YOUR KID!!! Maybe something better than Shoprites best on his feet! I don't know, just a suggestion! Maybe, just maybe put more than a dollar store pair of tighty whities on his ass.

How dare you make fun of a child! SCUM! Are you one of the fake ones? You could honestly make jokes about a kid and sleep good at night?

Yes, Kearny, we still have white trash! By the way, I know who you are. I will be watching you this Saturday, and so will so many other parents! Coaches, too.

This is to the ignorant a$$ of a mother that made fun of a childs shorts in a soccer game on Saturday, October 14, 2006.

Let me tell you something you material wish you had more money than welfare gives you, white trash low life wanna be and wish you could be even close to a Kearny parent B**ch:

TAKE A HARD, LONG LOOK AT YOUR KID!!!  Maybe something better than Shoprites best on his feet!  I don't know, just a suggestion!  Maybe, just maybe put more than a dollar store pair of tighty whities on his ass.

How dare you make fun of a child!  SCUM!  Are you one of the fake ones?  You could honestly make jokes about a kid and sleep good at night?

Yes, Kearny, we still have white trash!  By the way, I know who you are.  I will be watching you this Saturday, and so will so many other parents!  Coaches, too.

You're a mother?!?!?, Wow.

You're a mother?!?!?, Wow.

And a good one from what I read...........she's sticking up for a kid, she can look out for my son any day! Good job APPALED MOM, this person or any other who make fun of a child at a sporting event should be reported to the coaches or official and asked to leave the event. Or deal with the kids parents..... but I doubt she'd be laughing after that!

And a good one from what I read...........she's sticking up for a kid, she can look out for my son any day!  Good job APPALED MOM, this person or any other who make fun of a child at a sporting event should be reported to the coaches or official and asked to leave the event. Or deal with the kids parents..... but I doubt she'd be laughing after that!

Yeah, she crucifies one parent for making fun of a kid by making fun of that parents' kid. Pretty funny, you big dummy. :(

I think she was implying the mother should look at her own child before critizing another. What she says on this site is alot different than standing on a field making fun of a KID.........get it?

Anther jack ass heard from. You think she was implying? I doubt it.

Didn't you learn anything from the Oompa-loompas?

"Who do you blame when your kid is a brat, Pampered and spoiled like a Siamese cat. Blaming the kids is a lie and a shame. You know exactly who's to blame: The mother and the father."

Guest Concerned

:rolleyes: And you people wonder where the hell these kids learn how to discriminate!!!!! it all starts at home Do you know how it feels to be laughed at?

being made the joke of the team or school? apparently not!! thyink about the kids you are suppose to be an adult, and in my book your attitude is a form of child abuse (mental abuse) to your own child, by letting them see and here discriminating remarks or gestures that you as a parent should not be making.

I think she was implying the mother should look at her own child before critizing another. What she says on this site is alot different than standing on a field making fun of a KID.........get it?

Thank You. I was not making fun or picking on that woman's child, I was telling her not to throw stones. You have to be pretty low to sit there when you are in your late fortys and a mother to make fun of a young child. That woman should not be allowed to attend events were there is children present.

I am sorry if it sounded like I was putting her child down, I wasn't, nor would I ever put any child down. I am nothing like her. Trust me. She knows who she is, and there was complaints made. Now lets see how far it goes.

Thank You.  I was not making fun or picking on that woman's child, I was telling her not to throw stones.  You have to be pretty low to sit there when you are in your late fortys and a mother to make fun of a young child.  That woman should not be allowed to attend events were there is children present.

I am sorry if it sounded like I was putting her child down, I wasn't, nor would I ever put any child down.  I am nothing like her.  Trust me.  She knows who she is, and there was complaints made.  Now lets see how far it goes.

It will go no farther than this message board. The people you have complained to forgot about it as soon as you walked away.

Anther jack ass heard from.  You think she was implying? I doubt it.

Didn't you learn anything from the Oompa-loompas?

"Who do you blame when your kid is a brat, Pampered and spoiled like a Siamese cat. Blaming the kids is a lie and a shame. You know exactly who's to blame: The mother and the father."

:blink: You need to get out of the house alot more. Idiot.

Thank You.  I was not making fun or picking on that woman's child, I was telling her not to throw stones.  You have to be pretty low to sit there when you are in your late fortys and a mother to make fun of a young child.  That woman should not be allowed to attend events were there is children present.

I am sorry if it sounded like I was putting her child down, I wasn't, nor would I ever put any child down.  I am nothing like her.  Trust me.  She knows who she is, and there was complaints made.  Now lets see how far it goes.

You slobs should all just keep your mouths shut.

No need to explain, anyone with some sense knew what you were saying. I'm glad you made a complaint. You sounds like a responsible parent, keep it up! :lol:

No need to explain, anyone with some sense knew what you were saying. I'm glad you made a complaint. You sounds like a responsible parent, keep it up! :lol:

Yeah, just look at her first post. Any sensible person can see from her foul language and nasty attitude that she's just another responsible and concerned parent. <_<

Yeah, just look at her first post.  Any sensible person can see from her foul language and nasty attitude that she's just another responsible and concerned parent. :ph34r:

:huh: Where you born stupid? Read my first post again, and again. And then read my other post.

Yeah, just look at her first post.  Any sensible person can see from her foul language and nasty attitude that she's just another responsible and concerned parent. :rolleyes:

Sound to me like one adult venting to other adults about how someone was acting.

Does anyone on this site have anything constuctive to add?

Yup, the insults really show how great of parents you are.

Can I ask what you would have done if you were at a Rec event and saw or overheard "an adult" making fun of how a child was dressed or his/her athletic inabilities? I'm just curious how people would have handled that kind of situation, some will respond, "if it's not my child I wouldn't care." But what this mom did was reported it to the coach and hopefully the Rec Dept, which she should have done. She didn't say she "confronted" the adult! This mom handled herself better than alot of us probably would have. ;)

TAKE A HARD, LONG LOOK AT YOUR KID!!!  Maybe something better than Shoprites best on his feet!  I don't know, just a suggestion!  Maybe, just maybe put more than a dollar store pair of tighty whities on his ass.

How dare you make fun of a child!  SCUM!  Are you one of the fake ones?  You could honestly make jokes about a kid and sleep good at night?

Yes, Kearny, we still have white trash!  By the way, I know who you are.  I will be watching you this Saturday, and so will so many other parents!  Coaches, too.

Okay everyone here is this "moms" original post. Do I really have to pick it apart and show you what a filthy animal this woman is and that she isn't any better than the woman who "made fun" of another kid's short's.

Holy crap!

Can I ask what you would have done if you were at a Rec event and saw or overheard "an adult" making fun of how a child was dressed or his/her athletic inabilities? I'm just curious how people would have handled that kind of situation, some will respond, "if it's not my child I wouldn't care." But what this mom did was reported it to the coach and hopefully the Rec Dept, which she should have done. She didn't say she "confronted" the adult! This mom handled herself better than alot of us probably would have.  :blink:

Trust me I wanted to confront her, but there were children around and I am a mature woman. The right thing to do was report her.

Thanks to every one who supports what I did.

Trust me I wanted to confront her, but there were children around and I am a mature woman.  The right thing to do was report her.

Thanks to every one who supports what I did.

That's the point. You think you are a mature woman but you're not. You're no better than the woman that made the remarks. Your first post, the language you used in it, and the fact that you wnated to confront her show that you're as low as her.