FF Corruption

Guest guest

Guest guest

What a surprise to find out that one of the main players in the NJ corruption case was a JC firefighter. Its just another example in a long line of firemen that have been arrested for corruption, drug use and distribution, prostitution scams (male and female), and other crimes. They have money to burn and nothing but time to do it. YET ANOTHER disgrace to the so called "fire fighter profession" in Hudson County. Why do they threaten the towns with lawsuits when they are presented with random drug testing. I must say that those fireman coats are good for hiding envelpes full of cash to and from the politcians. Whenare we gonna put they losers under a microscpe?

Guest Stop Crying Hypocrite

Look at this hypocrite! So NO POLICEMEN have ever had drug, alcohol, gambling problems? or still do? There are policemen today who abuse alcohol, drugs, and are degenerate gamblings. Look in the mirror. I am not a firemen, or a Policemen, its just clear to me you are a bitter jackoff Policemen or a family member of a police officer who in my opinion? Looks like a total fool with this post. Drugs, alcohol, gambling, etc HITS EVERY PROFESSION! This is just an ungoing verbally battle between Cops and Firemen in Harrison. Wake up Ray! There is crime in Harrison! There is Gang Activity in Harrison! Two police officers were assaulted and hurt less than two weeks ago, and its backpage news in the Observer? WHAT A JOKE, stop pressuring the press to make it look like there is no crime in Harrison. all these people you want to come in and buy businesses and property arent being made aware this is a problem. Harrison needs more police on the streets at night!

Guest guest

Just getting a job as a Harrison Clubhouse/firefighter member is a bribe in itself. $100,000.00 a year for doing nothing and its all legal because of a title and a weekly check instead of an envelope. Same thing though. One of the Clubhouse members had written under another post,"do you really think we give back envelopes of money?" I can now say a definate YES according to the FBI. JO's.

Guest Guest
What a surprise to find out that one of the main players in the NJ corruption case was a JC firefighter. Its just another example in a long line of firemen that have been arrested for corruption, drug use and distribution, prostitution scams (male and female), and other crimes. They have money to burn and nothing but time to do it. YET ANOTHER disgrace to the so called "fire fighter profession" in Hudson County. Why do they threaten the towns with lawsuits when they are presented with random drug testing. I must say that those fireman coats are good for hiding envelpes full of cash to and from the politcians. Whenare we gonna put they losers under a microscpe?

Guest, don't get down to the level pf insinuating that Harrison Firemen are paying off politicians.

That is a serious thing to say without proof.

At worst they may contribute to the cocktail parties etc. Coats full of money is another more serious issue.

I'm sure the drug testing matter is a management issue which the town refuses to address.

Guest guest

The first thing a guilty person says is,"Do you have proof?' That is what the first line in the last post said. The FBI may not have proof yet or busted up the corruption ring in west Hudson, but the investigations usually take years before all the players are swept. Sleep good for now.

Guest guest

The thief/bagman JC fireman I hear has hired a very expensive lawfirm to repreesent him in the Hudson County political scandal. I Wonder where all the cash is coming from. Its pays to play baby!!!!

Guest guest

No big speeches from the fireman as to their integrity? Political corruption as bagmen taking and distributing the tax payers money as cash bribes, alleged embezzlement of union funds, drug use and abuse, drunken drug and fuel incited fights, and on and on. Their is no defense because this has been the accepted status quo for so long. Too much and too much idle time is the devils work. Heed the word of the guestmans opinion.

Guest Guest
Look at this hypocrite! So NO POLICEMEN have ever had drug, alcohol, gambling problems? or still do? There are policemen today who abuse alcohol, drugs, and are degenerate gamblings. Look in the mirror. I am not a firemen, or a Policemen, its just clear to me you are a bitter jackoff Policemen or a family member of a police officer who in my opinion? Looks like a total fool with this post. Drugs, alcohol, gambling, etc HITS EVERY PROFESSION! This is just an ungoing verbally battle between Cops and Firemen in Harrison. Wake up Ray! There is crime in Harrison! There is Gang Activity in Harrison! Two police officers were assaulted and hurt less than two weeks ago, and its backpage news in the Observer? WHAT A JOKE, stop pressuring the press to make it look like there is no crime in Harrison. all these people you want to come in and buy businesses and property arent being made aware this is a problem. Harrison needs more police on the streets at night!

Corruption, they should come to Harrison, what happened did they skip over this Town, This town is a disgrace, Every one working in this Town is related to other Town Employees, They can not hire more teachers but boy they have no problems hiring another janitor...And He is related to a Teacher who's Husband just so happens to Be x principal of Harrison High Mr, F---, what kind of BS is this...I am sure there are many people looking for a job that are not related to anyone in this God Forsaken Town....Can not wait as soon as lease is up , I am out of this Town. Had enough, This town Stinks as well as the Politicians.....DISGRACE

Guest IN THE KNOW
Corruption, they should come to Harrison, what happened did they skip over this Town, This town is a disgrace, Every one working in this Town is related to other Town Employees, They can not hire more teachers but boy they have no problems hiring another janitor...And He is related to a Teacher who's Husband just so happens to Be x principal of Harrison High Mr, F---, what kind of BS is this...I am sure there are many people looking for a job that are not related to anyone in this God Forsaken Town....Can not wait as soon as lease is up , I am out of this Town. Had enough, This town Stinks as well as the Politicians.....DISGRACE

Shut up and just keep cashing your checks............ YOUR KIDS WILL SOON GET A JOB...............

Guest ???GUEST???
Shut up and just keep cashing your checks............ YOUR KIDS WILL SOON GET A JOB...............

Sorry fool, My Kids do not live in this Gid Forsken Town, they were smart enough to get the Hell out of here...They all have real jobs that they got on their own and did not Kiss anyones ass to get them....And I do not recieve any checks from any Town Job, would not want to work in this Town...Never have to say I kissed anyones ass for a job, and will always be able to say what I have to say and If You do not like it Go To Hell....You must be a KISS ASS TOWN EMPLOYEE.....Hopefully when Christe Gets in this Town will go DOWN...A Bunch of lieing CROOKS the Lot Of Them...

why are you disapointed that Harrison was found not to be corrupt? You should be happy that such is the case.

Sure there is some people who are related that are hired . Harrison is a small place.

The FBI has investigated and they found your town clean. This is cause for for a big endorsement for Ray and his team.

Guest ????GUEST????
why are you disapointed that Harrison was found not to be corrupt? You should be happy that such is the case.

Sure there is some people who are related that are hired . Harrison is a small place.

The FBI has investigated and they found your town clean. This is cause for for a big endorsement for Ray and his team.

YEA RITE...THIS TOWN IS AS CLEAN AS THE PASSAIC RIVER...THERE ARE A LOT OF PEOPLE....THIS TOWN STINKS AND NEEDS TO BE INVESTIGATED...

What investigation? If you know anything about an investigation tell us. Everyone who has lived in town, for any period of time, can think of at least one corrupt thing happening. The reason nothing has happened is because they haven't had enough information to begin an investigation.

Take the most recent arrest of the public works person, who admitted taking more than $100,000 in coins from the parking meeters, (the fourth person to get caught doing so). How much did he really take, weren't' there others involved? Of course these questions are unanswered because he was allowed to resign, keep his pension, and there is no mention of restitution. How can they investigate when they make it so profitable to keep your mouth shut?