Injured officer

Guest Concerned Citizen

Guest Guest

Of course the Police Officer got hurt but you didn't hear anything from the Mayor or Council because they treat the cops like shit on their shoes. If it was the town treasurer (remember Beth at the pose office), a councilma, secretary, or fireman it would have been front page news and a Mayoral pres conference asking for cops to volunteer hours to find the fiend. He had no back-up because the other two cops were busy. 3 is all you get for $8,0000 to $10,000 in taxes. The rest is pocket money. 10 firemen on duty sleeping, but only three cops to protect the residents. Sounds safe. Annie get your gun.

Guest Guest
Of course the Police Officer got hurt but you didn't hear anything from the Mayor or Council because they treat the cops like shit on their shoes. If it was the town treasurer (remember Beth at the pose office), a councilma, secretary, or fireman it would have been front page news and a Mayoral pres conference asking for cops to volunteer hours to find the fiend. He had no back-up because the other two cops were busy. 3 is all you get for $8,0000 to $10,000 in taxes. The rest is pocket money. 10 firemen on duty sleeping, but only three cops to protect the residents. Sounds safe. Annie get your gun.

WHO DID THE POLICE CALL FOR HELP?????? NOW PLEASE HOW DID THIS HAPPEN IN THE FIRST PLACE?

Guest Guest
There was a HPD officer hurt last night 7/26/09 at Bergen and the Blvd. Anyone know how the officer is doing?

why not just check your scanner like the rest of those freaks in town. :angry: call the chief of police! 9734834100 ask him why his men are ignored! :angry:

Guest Guest
Who was the Citizen that help the officers on the ground while still fighting the a**hole until help arrived ????

Yes it was ronnie, lynn, they activated their street smarts!

Guest Guest
the cop is alright but his coffee and donuts were ruined

You know you people are sick. Did you ever think he has a family to go home to? If I was there I would have helped the officer to, it is all good when you need them at your house to deal with your crap I am sure. Lets put you out to deal with the shit in this town for a day and maybe you would appreciate these men and how they put their life on the line everyday.

Guest guest
the cop is alright but his coffee and donuts were ruined

I am a firemen, and this will be the last time I will ever view this site. I can not believe someone would take a bad incident, and make lite of this. I use to think the cops were actually writing stuff, bad mouthing the H.F.D. I never seen a H.P.D. officer ever mistreat a firemen at a incident, and never seen a fireman ever mistreat a police officer. The only time this evers happens is on this web site. I wish we would all have to post our e-mail address, or name before posting. If anything ever happens in the town, I know the H.P.D. would have my back, just like the H.F.D would have their backs. Just like so many times before. I wish all my brothers in the P.D. are alright, and get well soon. I would really like to see them get new cars, for their , and the residents of Harrison's safety. Public safety is both departments only concern. The town should wake-up and realize this. But this is only me thoughts, and I'm proud to these fellew brothers my friends......

Guest Guest
I am a firemen, and this will be the last time I will ever view this site. I can not believe someone would take a bad incident, and make lite of this. I use to think the cops were actually writing stuff, bad mouthing the H.F.D. I never seen a H.P.D. officer ever mistreat a firemen at a incident, and never seen a fireman ever mistreat a police officer. The only time this evers happens is on this web site. I wish we would all have to post our e-mail address, or name before posting. If anything ever happens in the town, I know the H.P.D. would have my back, just like the H.F.D would have their backs. Just like so many times before. I wish all my brothers in the P.D. are alright, and get well soon. I would really like to see them get new cars, for their , and the residents of Harrison's safety. Public safety is both departments only concern. The town should wake-up and realize this. But this is only me thoughts, and I'm proud to these fellew brothers my friends......

WELL SAID!GOD BLESS ALL POLICE AND FIRE DEPARTMENTS,STAY SAFE.

Guest Guest

I could not agree with you more. I think the people writing this trash between cops and firemen are wannabe's that didn't make the grade. I have never heard or seen bad mouthing or incidents between the two. Why do people put down these two groups is beyond me.

Guest Guest

Good grief buddy, did you sleep through English class?

Guest Guest
Good grief buddy, did you sleep through English class?
No! He paid someone to take the English class for him. Having someone take tests for them is an old Fireman trick

Guest guest
No! He paid someone to take the English class for him. Having someone take tests for them is an old Fireman trick

Your are truly an ass-ole. Please print your e-mail address, or your name. Then, you may find the answer to this stupid question. I'm sure some firemen or police officers would like to meet you in person to address you concerns. Or, contact the state D.O.P. with this information............Or, better yet, go back under the rock you came from. Where's the beef, accept in you a-s...........Wanna-be, loser....... go back to crying to your mommy..........