McDonough in office since 1977

Guest Millan voter

There happen to be more people who want to purchase the townhouses than there are townhouses available. So wherever you got your info. it's as screwed up as you are. Several Doctors who currently live in Kearny, at least two that I know of are on a waiting list. Their children have graduated from college and their houses on Belgrove Drive are too big for them now. The special price you talk about was the advertised pre-construction prices available to anyone smart enough to buy one. That is, they weren't STUPID PEOPLE.

NOT! Pre-construction, the developer was telling everyone (including me) that if you weren't one of the first 500, you were out of luck. Two months later, they start calling me to say I could buy at those "pre-construction" prices and they haven't stopped bothering me since. Now, because they've sold only 1/3 of them, they're advertising all over and even had a block party last weekend trying to convince people to buy. Those townhouses aren't worth even 1/2 the price they're asking and anyone who takes a closer look knows it.

Guest Realtor
There happen to be more people who want to purchase the townhouses than there are townhouses available. So wherever you got your info. it's as screwed up as you are. Several Doctors who currently live in Kearny, at least two that I know of are on a waiting list. Their children have graduated from college and their houses on Belgrove Drive are too big for them now. The special price you talk about was the advertised pre-construction prices available to anyone smart enough to buy one. That is, they weren't STUPID PEOPLE.

I haven't had anyone inquiring about Harrison's townhomes.

"A waiting list" ?? I'm not aware of any waiting lists.

There is a tremendous shortage of housing in our area. That's why the developers are building housing units. There is too much office space and commercial retail and warehouse space currently built and on the market, renting for less than the asking prices, in our area. That's why the developers cut down on the allocation of these spaces. Ray and several others have devoted more time and energy working with the developers to get this redevelopment off the ground that he deserves the credit that it's finally coming to fruition. Milan can't hold a candle to this honest hard working man. Anyone who buys what Milan says will see how mislead they were when he can't do half of what he promises!!!

we need more housing like we need a hole in the head, what we need is more space for kids and adults to enjoy life, parks - playgrounds - tennis courts - movies . YOU MUST WORK FOR THE TOWN JERKS THAT THINK NOTHING ABOUT WHAT WE WANT

WOW, I never thought about it like that.  Your right.  Dufffas

Millan team for mayor, they own over 15 properties in Harrison and have a total of 6 kids that grew up in Harrison.  They know what Harrison needs

THINK ABOUT IT!

and you how many children do you have? brothers? sisters? neices and nephews?

what does that have to do with it these people have been here many many years. how about you? I am sure they pay taxes on all their 15 properties that they own, you probably own none. WHAT ARE YOU THE QUARTER COLLECTOR? I BET YOU ARE THEIF

WHY DID THEY HAVE AN OPEN HOUSE ON SUNDAY 10-15-06 , LIVE MUSIC AND FREE FOOD AND VERY SPECIAL OFFERS, IT WAS CALLED A SPECIAL EVENT INCENTIVE. I GUESS THAT WAS TO BRING BUYERS IN EINSTEIN, DO YOUR HOMEWORK IF YOU ARE GOING TO POST ON HERE, MAYBE YOU SHOULD SEE A DOCTOR SINCE YOU KNOW TWO OF THEM, GET CHECKED FOR SOME REALITY;

Bull crap, pre construction prices they would have sold them already weisenheimer, you must be stupid people if you buy that bull, oh Belgrove drive how luxurious. you are a retart if you are actualy explaining that you know two doctors with lots of money tell them to buy you one. WHY WOULD THEY WANT TO BUY THOSE IN HARRISON THEY ARE MOVING FROM HIGH END TO LOW, USUALY IN LIFE YOU MOVE UP THE LATTER NOT DOWN.

Guest They hit the MLS
I haven't had anyone inquiring about Harrison's townhomes.

"A waiting list" ?? I'm not aware of any waiting lists.

They were supposed to be exclusive, now you can buy them through any realtor.

They are going to have problems selling the Condos and their going to be Vacant for a while

Gee pal let me enlighten you, for starters sounds to me your one of the many illegal shit heads living illegally in this town. those got a closet syndrome. secondly for someone who knows no one in town? why would you you even get your opinion on anything. this isn"t your social club where before you get blasted and drive around drunk in town you become the modern age denis miller. i bet you were in one of those fiesta moods and just thought you met the mayor when in reality it was judge johnson. where by the head size i can see the confusion. thirdly, all the town workers who placed the signs were more then courtesy enough to ring bells and speak to people about placing the signs. again you may have seen the midget and his porkly followers posting and because the battery charged yellow color on his signs read a-hole you were yet again dazed and confused. what i don't understand is how you were able to greet your so called mayor and write this posting when the english tapes you purchased from your people only teaches you , how too walk the straight line and change your name your alias?sounds to me your bs intimidation is your illegal immigrant status. :angry:  :P

You must have the wrong individual, that is your wife your talking about. And it sounds to me that you have nothing better to say then to attack me just because I chose to post an educated post unlike yourself. I have the right to say what I please. Check the Polish home your wife is there b*****g the patrons., is that the social club your refering to? that is the only one I know of in town, I am an American and proud of it of scum bag.

KOTW Note: The above post was edited for content.

THEN WHY ARE THESE TOWN HOMES BEING ADVERTISED IN THE PAPER?  AND WHY DID THEY HAVE A PARTY LAST WEEKEND TO LURE BUYERS?  GIVE ME A BREAK, DRIVE OR WALK AROUND TOWN AND YOU WILL SEE MANY NEW HOMES STILL FOR SALE AND MANY OLDER HOMES TOO.  YOU MR. DOCTOR SHOULD BE MORE AWARE OF WHAT IS REALY GOING ON.  YOU ARE THE MD THAT CAN'T SEE.

AND BESIDES YOU DON'T NEED TO BE A DOCTOR TO BUY THESE LUXURIOUS TOWN HOMES, YOU JUST HAVE TO WORK FOR WHAT YOU WANT.

Just because they are Doctors does not mean they have any common sense.....DUUUHHHHH!

WHY DID THEY HAVE AN OPEN HOUSE ON  SUNDAY 10-15-06 , LIVE MUSIC AND FREE FOOD AND VERY SPECIAL OFFERS, IT WAS CALLED A SPECIAL EVENT INCENTIVE.  I GUESS THAT WAS TO BRING BUYERS IN EINSTEIN, DO YOUR HOMEWORK IF YOU ARE GOING TO POST ON HERE, MAYBE YOU SHOULD SEE A DOCTOR SINCE YOU KNOW TWO OF THEM, GET CHECKED FOR SOME REALITY;

They are still trying to find Dummies to buy this homes down by a filthy river that might just one day flood their homes, after all there was no flood wall put in and alot of people have backed out of buying them as well........l .....

They are still trying to find Dummies to buy this homes down by a filthy river that might just one day flood their homes, after all there was no flood wall put in  and alot of people have backed out of buying  them as well........l .....

iF THEY WANT TO GET MORE BUYERS AND A HIGH SELLING PRICE, then "WHY" DON'T THEY PUT IN A FLOOD WALL?

iF THEY WANT TO GET MORE BUYERS AND A HIGH SELLING PRICE, then "WHY" DON'T THEY PUT IN A FLOOD WALL?

How come the Mayor allowed them to build into the street. The houses foundation are into the right of way. Where's Russomano to stop them with a Stop Work Order. How are they going to build out the road for the Stadium traffic. Are they going to have to buy all the buildings across the street and tear them down like they proposed with my house next to Washington Street school? I'm voting D all the way. It is the only way to save our town.