Democratic Health Care

Guest Democratic Health Care

Guest Democratic Health Care

We all know what will resort from Democratic Health Care. Care will be rationed. It will be given out according to the current method of giving out jobs.

First come the families of the chosen few. The party must approve those who apply.

Reasons for being rejected:

Not closely related to a machine member.

Voted against the machine or is thought to have voted against the Machine.

refused to buy cocktail party tickets.

spoke out against the Machine.

Ate at the Spanish Pavtllion

Spoke to the McCormicks

Does not favor bonding more money for the redevelopment.

A machine member needs the same operation. Preference is to be granted to the Machine Member.

Feel free to continue the list.

Here's to those who refused the Governor's request to quit their offices. These people worked hard to reach their political dreams. Since when does indictment mean anything in New Jersey. Actually they are not proved guilty of anything. Such is the case in Harrison.

I'm sure that the big three Bob, Pete and Ray agree with that. I say what does the FBI know that we all don't know. Harrison believes in those words "With liberty and justice for Machine members."

We all have to standby our elected officials. What would we do if the FBI decided to pick on them. I know that you are as gatefull as I am, for anything they deem that we deserve.

• 4 weeks later...
We all know what will resort from Democratic Health Care. Care will be rationed. It will be given out according to the current method of giving out jobs.

First come the families of the chosen few. The party must approve those who apply.

Reasons for being rejected:

Not closely related to a machine member.

Voted against the machine or is thought to have voted against the Machine.

refused to buy cocktail party tickets.

spoke out against the Machine.

Ate at the Spanish Pavtllion

Spoke to the McCormicks

Does not favor bonding more money for the redevelopment.

A machine member needs the same operation. Preference is to be granted to the Machine Member.

Feel free to continue the list.

You will go to the top of the list by doing what one Democratic operative did. You go to a Town Hall meeting and pretend to be a doctor. You speak highly of Obama's Health Plan The Congresswoman hugs you and you get the same health care as congress does .

Here's to those who refused the Governor's request to quit their offices. These people worked hard to reach their political dreams. Since when does indictment mean anything in New Jersey. Actually they are not proved guilty of anything. Such is the case in Harrison.

I'm sure that the big three Bob, Pete and Ray agree with that. I say what does the FBI know that we all don't know. Harrison believes in those words "With liberty and justice for Machine members."

We all have to standby our elected officials. What would we do if the FBI decided to pick on them. I know that you are as gatefull as I am, for anything they deem that we deserve.