Obama should apologize

Guest Barney

Guest Barney

Obama should apologize for stating in a televised remark that the Cambridge, MA. Police were stupid. He didn't have all the facts and made that remark which shows that he is racially biased. The Sgt. made the arrest when the black man created a disturbance when the Officer was investigating a report of a burglary in progress. Just because he is a friend of Obama, the President should have said no comment until all the facts were in.

There is a charge of obstructing the administration of justice when a person causes a disturbance when police ask for credentials. The Officer followed proper police procedure.

While there at it, the Governor of Mass. and the Mayor of Cambridge who are both black should also apologize for their remarks.

Guest Guest
Obama should apologize for stating in a televised remark that the Cambridge, MA. Police were stupid. He didn't have all the facts and made that remark which shows that he is racially biased. The Sgt. made the arrest when the black man created a disturbance when the Officer was investigating a report of a burglary in progress. Just because he is a friend of Obama, the President should have said no comment until all the facts were in.

There is a charge of obstructing the administration of justice when a person causes a disturbance when police ask for credentials. The Officer followed proper police procedure.

While there at it, the Governor of Mass. and the Mayor of Cambridge who are both black should also apologize for their remarks.

Obama's remarks had nothing to with race. It is just good old political thinking. {I'm elected so I'm endowed with all Knowledge.} That, is why he thinks that he can judge, that the Cambridge, Ma. PD acted stupidly.

This happens from the Town Hall to the White House.

He now is putting on his scrubs so we're all in for trouble. He is going to play doctor and fix our health care system. I'm glad that I'm an old man. He only has another couple of years to screw with my life.

We in New Jersey should know better than to believe or trust any of our so called leaders. Always remember Corruption Thursday 2009.

OBAMA should of said the HPD are stupid-and learn how to box

All you Obama lovers who thought that he was just going to tax the rich are going to be surprised when he puts a tax on the middle class. His spokesman, Larry Summers, left that option open today on "meet the press". Don't be surprised if he also taxes your health benefits. He wants to spread the wealth and you know where your money will be going.

• 4 weeks later...
Obama's remarks had nothing to with race. It is just good old political thinking. {I'm elected so I'm endowed with all Knowledge.} That, is why he thinks that he can judge, that the Cambridge, Ma. PD acted stupidly.

This happens from the Town Hall to the White House.

He now is putting on his scrubs so we're all in for trouble. He is going to play doctor and fix our health care system. I'm glad that I'm an old man. He only has another couple of years to screw with my life.

We in New Jersey should know better than to believe or trust any of our so called leaders. Always remember Corruption Thursday 2009.

We have elected a president who thinks, the CIA, seniors fighting his health plan, and Fox news are the enemy. How is he going to redistribute the wealth in this country with such strong opposition?

We have elected a president who thinks, the CIA, seniors fighting his health plan, and Fox news are the enemy. How is he going to redistribute the wealth in this country with such strong opposition?

Obama's AG now wants to investigate the CIA because of their interrogation methods used on Terrorists.

Obama was scholled in Muslim idealogy in Indonesia. Sure he's going to keep us safe. Obama is a pinhead. George Bush is a Patriot.

Obama's AG now wants to investigate the CIA because of their interrogation methods used on Terrorists.

Obama was scholled in Muslim idealogy in Indonesia. Sure he's going to keep us safe. Obama is a pinhead. George Bush is a Patriot.

Obama should be teaching his people how to waterboard terroists. That is the only way to gain the information to stop future attacks in time.

He and his people believe that terroists should be treated like our common American criminals. If that's what happens expect the same results. Capture a terroist read him his rights have his lawyer clean him up and get him off and then begin the whole process over again.

We all know how well our court system works. It is a revolving door.

At best we will get a "I'm sorry and I take the blame from Obama and his Czars."

I hope that he and his type have sent a stern letter to those who have cut heads off of those they hate and removed the fingers of those who dared to vote.

While where all here how about three cheers for England and Scotland for letting that POS go. Why should they care oil is more important than human life.

I guess they have forgotten about World Wars 1 and 2.

Forget about Scotland The Brave. It seems that Scotland could not stand up to England. Yes that is the same England we saved from Hitler.

It's time for a change. Get rid of Corzine now and Obama in 2012.

Give us all the Health benefits that Obama and the Congress have and there will be no problem. I'm sure we would all back that plan.

Remember to dump them all!