Where is the Observer?

Guest Guest

Guest Guest

Where is it? Not only does it not have a spine, apparently it also doesn't have the ability to get posted online on time. Paper came out yesterday and as of Wed. at noon, it still hasn't been updated online.

Guest Guest
Where is it? Not only does it not have a spine, apparently it also doesn't have the ability to get posted online on time. Paper came out yesterday and as of Wed. at noon, it still hasn't been updated online.

Read this soon to be classic piece by the Editor,

http://www.theobserver.com/articles/2009/0...76792982762.txt

can we get back Kevin Canessa. He was a little biased but at least he knew how to put a sentence together and actually cover a story. The Editor has nothing else to cover in West Hudson that it resorts to scolding us for trying to give them material to put in their paper. Sell the paper to someone who can run with what's left of the legacy of the Observer. Dear Publisher, you have lost your way. Please get out before your advertisers decide to abandon ship. Seriously, have someone independent give you an opinion about the quality of your paper and listen to their advise.

Guest Guest
Read this soon to be classic piece by the Editor,

http://www.theobserver.com/articles/2009/0...76792982762.txt

can we get back Kevin Canessa. He was a little biased but at least he knew how to put a sentence together and actually cover a story. The Editor has nothing else to cover in West Hudson that it resorts to scolding us for trying to give them material to put in their paper. Sell the paper to someone who can run with what's left of the legacy of the Observer. Dear Publisher, you have lost your way. Please get out before your advertisers decide to abandon ship. Seriously, have someone independent give you an opinion about the quality of your paper and listen to their advise.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Excellent way to put it and I totally agree with you. They need to try to retain a shred of dignity and move in another direction. Why did Canessa leave? After reading this editorial (I feel as though my knuckles just got smacked with a ruler) I am still puzzled about how they decide some things should get into the paper, but not others. For example, where are the honor roll lists from Harrison Schools? As far as I know, they are delivered to the paper every trimester and yet don't get into the paper. Would it hurt to give a little bit of credit to kids who are doing the right thing and working hard in school? THAT would be "covering the community" because, as they reminded us, they don't "serve" the community. Sure got THAT right.