Fallen Jersey City Police Officer

Guest Fellow Brother Officer

Guest Fellow Brother Officer

I would just like to send out my condolences to the DiNardo family and would like to thank that officer for doing what he loved doing. It goes to show you that these men and woman go to work each and every day and put on the uniform and do not know if they will be coming home to there family....... This officer loved his job and do to some piece of SHI# that should of been in jail P/O DiNardo's 3 children will grow up without a father...... ONCE AGAIN SOME PIECE OF SHI$$$$$$ that should of been in jail.......... And by the way the ASSAULT SHOTGUN that was used should never be sold to anyone in this country. BUT leave it to the NRA to fight for gun FREEDOM..... I ask all who read this to contribute to the JCPOBA and make a donation for the children of this HEROIC OFFICER.... and to also pray for the other 4 officers that were also shot by this ANIMAL...... Where is AL Sharpton or any activists now?????? you do not see them come out when an officer is killed in the line of duty.. But I bet the family of the ANIMAL will sue because the police killed there animal son............ THanks POLICE OFFICER DINARDO for all you HEROICS actions and may you rest in peace.............We all know where you are headed, and we all know where the scumbag is going........... Wake up Harrison this could be happening in Harrison.......... Speak up at a town meeting......

Guest guest

I am also very pissed over the situation. These towns just don't get the fact the fact that a bullet teavels faster than fire. If this situation were in Harrison, the turnout by the Harrison Mayor, Council and cronys would be thin. F**K them!! Go hire more fireman while the cops are treated like crap. R.I.P. my fellow officer Dinardo. F**K the Mayor and Council. Scumbags in my opinion!!

Guest Harrison Senior
I am also very pissed over the situation. These towns just don't get the fact the fact that a bullet teavels faster than fire. If this situation were in Harrison, the turnout by the Harrison Mayor, Council and cronys would be thin. F**K them!! Go hire more fireman while the cops are treated like crap. R.I.P. my fellow officer Dinardo. F**K the Mayor and Council. Scumbags in my opinion!!

NO ONE cares if you're "pissed". Just do your job, stop calling out sick and keep your mouth shut. If you don't like your working conditions, QUIT.

Guest Guest

It is sad thats these animals run wild in this state. I must however disagree with you that the shotgun be catagorized as an assault weapon (this is a term the media gave it) because it was a pump action, they call ar-15's machine guns all the time. I would also assume that you believe that this animal purchased it legally (I am not sure so if wrong please tell me). Remember criminals don't wait in line and do not subject themselves to background checks. That being said I think it is foolish to think that the NRA is responsible in the least. I am happy to be armed knowing that these animals are out there and the police will never make it in time to defend my home and family. So no I am not ready to give up my rights and let only the government have the ability to protect and control me because an animal who I doubt could spell NRA did something so terrible. Wheres the outrage in the community???? Not the suburbs but the community..... whens the march???? Blame it on the NRA and keep voting these liberal dem's into office, in turn they will appoint liberal judges and this is what we will be subjected to. God bless you for what you do but please the NRA is not the biggest problem regarding crime in NJ.

Guest guest
It is sad thats these animals run wild in this state. I must however disagree with you that the shotgun be catagorized as an assault weapon (this is a term the media gave it) because it was a pump action, they call ar-15's machine guns all the time. I would also assume that you believe that this animal purchased it legally (I am not sure so if wrong please tell me). Remember criminals don't wait in line and do not subject themselves to background checks. That being said I think it is foolish to think that the NRA is responsible in the least. I am happy to be armed knowing that these animals are out there and the police will never make it in time to defend my home and family. So no I am not ready to give up my rights and let only the government have the ability to protect and control me because an animal who I doubt could spell NRA did something so terrible. Wheres the outrage in the community???? Not the suburbs but the community..... whens the march???? Blame it on the NRA and keep voting these liberal dem's into office, in turn they will appoint liberal judges and this is what we will be subjected to. God bless you for what you do but please the NRA is not the biggest problem regarding crime in NJ.

I agree....Its the animal that does the crime, not the gun..

Guest guest

You gotta be a fireman or crony/family not to be "pissed" when a man with three young children gets his head blown off by a shotgun. You are most definately a racist asshole. Where is Jesse or the good Rev. Sharpton when a white cop gets killed. He, among the ever corrupt Charles Rangel are the biggest racists around. I remember a few short years back when two black cops got killed in a gun purchase deal by two black criminals Sharpton didn't say a word. There was no money in it for him. He is just like you. You hate the cops because they bust scumbags like you because they have the guts. You probably love Al Quaeda. I know from experience that in the "H" the politicians hate the cops but call them non-stop for every little thing. Do yourself a favor and go live in the Mideast if you cannot conform to a law abiding society. I say disband the police and then see what happens in Harrison. Who you gonna call for help, the fireman, secretaries, Powell and his secret job, the board of Education. F**K you asshole.

Guest GUEST
You gotta be a fireman or crony/family not to be "pissed" when a man with three young children gets his head blown off by a shotgun. You are most definately a racist asshole. Where is Jesse or the good Rev. Sharpton when a white cop gets killed. He, among the ever corrupt Charles Rangel are the biggest racists around. I remember a few short years back when two black cops got killed in a gun purchase deal by two black criminals Sharpton didn't say a word. There was no money in it for him. He is just like you. You hate the cops because they bust scumbags like you because they have the guts. You probably love Al Quaeda. I know from experience that in the "H" the politicians hate the cops but call them non-stop for every little thing. Do yourself a favor and go live in the Mideast if you cannot conform to a law abiding society. I say disband the police and then see what happens in Harrison. Who you gonna call for help, the fireman, secretaries, Powell and his secret job, the board of Education. F**K you asshole.

I COULD:NT SAY IT ANY BETTER.DITTO!

Guest guest

It could not be clearer than what you said. Racist politicians looking to make an illegal buck at every opportunity. They hired three black combined fireman and cops just to look like they care. Hipocrates is what they are. These guys should never have been hired, the one young cop cannot even spell. Check his reports. What a disgrace. McMole and company should be ashamed. They should be but they gotta keep that $$$$$$ pipeline flowing. Thats my opinion.

Guest Harrison's Bravest

Barney, Barney, Barney, there you go again, showing your jealousy of firefighters. You are one sad little boy.

Guest Guest
Barney, Barney, Barney, there you go again, showing your jealousy of firefighters. You are one sad little boy.

HAHA Everyone knows that Cops WISH they were Firefighters!!!!!!!!! Cops leave to become Firemen ALL THE TIME....... Name the last Firefighter to become a cop............ GO AHEAD I'LL WAIT........ Don't Hate

Guest Guest
HAHA Everyone knows that Cops WISH they were Firefighters!!!!!!!!! Cops leave to become Firemen ALL THE TIME....... Name the last Firefighter to become a cop............ GO AHEAD I'LL WAIT........ Don't Hate

yes they do, because they are tired of risking their lives everday. So they want to take a job that is less life threating.

Guest guest

Can't post his name but harrison has a P.O. who was a professional F.F.

Guest guest

God created Police Officers so Firemen could have Heroes! Enough said Hose Head!

Guest Guest
God created Police Officers so Firemen could have Heroes! Enough said Hose Head!

I can not believe you people are using the death of a police officer to argue on if cops or fire fighters have harder jobs. The truth of the matter is the are both dangerous as hell and cops and fire fighters both die all the time in this country. You idiots on this board should be ashamed of yourselves for using this tragedy to start another war between the p.d and f.d. Grow the hell up!

Guest Guest
I can not believe you people are using the death of a police officer to argue on if cops or fire fighters have harder jobs. The truth of the matter is the are both dangerous as hell and cops and fire fighters both die all the time in this country. You idiots on this board should be ashamed of yourselves for using this tragedy to start another war between the p.d and f.d. Grow the hell up!

This statement is absolute. A cop is killed line of duty and the idiots at KOTW thrive on it. It is vile and disgusting to use this mans death for this nonsense.

The Webmaster is a fool for allowing these postings. He shows his true dislike of both police and fire.

Guest guest

How ashamed you should all be. This police officer died in vain leaving a wife and children. Could you please grow up and start using your time intelligently.