Harrison Special Meeting

JohnPinho

Guest BlueTideBacker
I uploaded last night an article covering the meeting. Visit www.YourHarrison.com. Please spread the word to your neighbors, friends and family about the website.

Just as I thought, they're bonding another 4.5 million dollars and agreeing to reimburse various expenditures. This has become a familiar song, schedule

on short notice a noon meeting and hope nobody comes.

I would love to know how much bonded debt this small town has put on the backs of our taxpayers because of this redevelopment ( where there's not

a patch of grass for our kids).

Guest Guest
I uploaded last night an article covering the meeting. Visit www.YourHarrison.com. Please spread the word to your neighbors, friends and family about the website.

MR.PINHO we need you back in KEARNY.By the way good job.EVER THINK OF RUNNING FOR MAYOR OF KEARNY, NO BETTER YET FREEHOLDER.Than maybe Kearny and Harrison would not be a dumping ground for the county!

Guest Guest
MR.PINHO we need you back in KEARNY.By the way good job.EVER THINK OF RUNNING FOR MAYOR OF KEARNY, NO BETTER YET FREEHOLDER.Than maybe Kearny and Harrison would not be a dumping ground for the county!

The most import thing which happened yesterday was the Governor asking Joseph Doria to resign as the head of the Department of Community Affairs.

It will be interesting to see if Doria breaks under the pressure. If he opens up you may see the whole Democratic Party Machine of Hudson County be exposed.

IMO he must really be jammed up if Corzine has cut him loose already.

The Attorney General looked sick as she stood next to The Governor. Many people believe that she is a major part of the problem. Her office has been blind to the corruption which runs wild throughout new jersey. Choosing to make concert ticket fraud the priority over the cesspool of corruption in this state. The AG and her office have allowed this cancer to thrive. The whole office needs a overhaul.

Will all these happenings lead to the local Democratic Machine being exposed and cleaned up. I wish that I could say it will. One can only watch and hope that yesterday was not just for show. It may be the beginning something good.

Who knows something may happen to remind the locals to recall where the money came from which was given to the County Machine. Remember that one, I do. I hope the Feds do.

On a local note. What happened to the Head of the Harrison Water Department? He and the Mayor were very tight. Has the Mayor lost yet another friend.

Eagle

The most import thing which happened yesterday was the Governor asking Joseph Doria to resign as the head of the Department of Community Affairs.

It will be interesting to see if Doria breaks under the pressure. If he opens up you may see the whole Democratic Party Machine of Hudson County be exposed.

IMO he must really be jammed up if Corzine has cut him loose already.

The Attorney General looked sick as she stood next to The Governor. Many people believe that she is a major part of the problem. Her office has been blind to the corruption which runs wild throughout new jersey. Choosing to make concert ticket fraud the priority over the cesspool of corruption in this state. The AG and her office have allowed this cancer to thrive. The whole office needs a overhaul.

Will all these happenings lead to the local Democratic Machine being exposed and cleaned up. I wish that I could say it will. One can only watch and hope that yesterday was not just for show. It may be the beginning something good.

Who knows something may happen to remind the locals to recall where the money came from which was given to the County Machine. Remember that one, I do. I hope the Feds do.

On a local note. What happened to the Head of the Harrison Water Department? He and the Mayor were very tight. Has the Mayor lost yet another friend.

Eagle

i HAVE NO FAITH IN THE nj attORNEY gENERAL'S oFFICE. iN 1996,