Campbell, The right person, for the 3rd Ward

Guest 3rd Ward Taxpayer

Guest 3rd Ward Taxpayer

Lack of quality services for the taxes we pay is totally unacceptable and (Finance Chairwoman)&Councilwoman Doyle is at fault along with Mayor Santos, Taxes have gone up every year Doyle and Santos have been office. John Campbell offers a voice for the taxpayers of the 3rd ward and will balance a Town Council that is one sided and offers no debate on the issues that are important to the people of the 3rd Ward Taxpayers. Maxium Returns for the high Property Taxes that we pay is what the 3rd Ward needs and haven't been getting under Doyle and Santos. Lets send a message in November and send these self serving people packing. The 3rd Ward is ready for Change, Tell Doyle and Santos that when they come knocking on your door that you can't take their excuses anymore and that Taxes are out of control in Kearny, and that you will be voting for John Campbell for 3rd Ward Council and John Leadbeater for Mayor.

Guest Guest
Lack of quality services for the taxes we pay is totally unacceptable and (Finance Chairwoman)&Councilwoman Doyle is at fault along with Mayor Santos, Taxes have gone up every year Doyle and Santos have been office. John Campbell offers a voice for the taxpayers of the 3rd ward and will balance a Town Council that is one sided and offers no debate on the issues that are important to the people of the 3rd Ward Taxpayers. Maxium Returns for the high Property Taxes that we pay is what the 3rd Ward needs and haven't been getting under Doyle and Santos. Lets send a message in November and send these self serving people packing. The 3rd Ward is ready for Change, Tell Doyle and Santos that when they come knocking on your door that you can't take their excuses anymore and that Taxes are out of control in Kearny, and that you will be voting for John Campbell for 3rd Ward Council and John Leadbeater for Mayor.

Campbell? Are you freaking kidding me!? I have goldfish with more brains than Campbell!

Guest I M Politico

Need I remind you that the school budget accounts for over 50% of the tax burden. Tell me exactly what Mr. Campbell did as a board member to control that budget.

Doyle and Santos versus the two "Johns" ? Absolutely, no contest!

Guest guest
Need I remind you that the school budget accounts for over 50% of the tax burden. Tell me exactly what Mr. Campbell did as a board member to control that budget.

I M POLITICO IT TAKES MORE THAN ONE VOTE TO PASS OR NOT PASS A BUDGET.DO YOU KNOW SOMETHING WE DON:T?BY THE WAY, NEXT TIME YOU ARE OUT TO DINNER WITH THE MAYOR TELL HIM TO ENJOY THE SUMMER BECAUSE NOVEMBER IS COMING SOON.

Guest I know the answer
I M POLITICO IT TAKES MORE THAN ONE VOTE TO PASS OR NOT PASS A BUDGET.DO YOU KNOW SOMETHING WE DON:T?BY THE WAY, NEXT TIME YOU ARE OUT TO DINNER WITH THE MAYOR TELL HIM TO ENJOY THE SUMMER BECAUSE NOVEMBER IS COMING SOON.

John Campbell said, "I won't cut one penny from the school budget." That was 2 years ago when the budget was defeated.

Guest Guest

John Campbell is one of nine board members. He can not control the budget. The budget that has passed for the last three years has done so without a tax increase for the taxpayers. The school budget is almost bare bones.

John Campbell and John Leadbetter would be the perfect people to stir the pot. Change is needed!

Guest I know the answer
John Campbell is one of nine board members. He can not control the budget. The budget that has passed for the last three years has done so without a tax increase for the taxpayers. The school budget is almost bare bones.

John Campbell and John Leadbetter would be the perfect people to stir the pot. Change is needed!

A Council Member is one of nine members.

I repeat, when the school budget was last defeated, John Campbell said, "I won't cut one penny from the school budget." So his ONE vote was to keep all of 50% of the property tax bill for school taxes.

Guest John Pettigrew

Guest guest

The "bare bones" school budget has a 6 million dolla surplus.

Guest Guest

No it doesn't. The BOE thought there was $4 mil., but looks like the BA that they are getting rid of screwed up somewhere and now they may be up the creek without a paddle!

Guest Town Watch

Campbell for the better part, has been part of a board of education that has successfully been able to stablize the school tax over the past several years. This is something that the Santos, Doyle adminstration has been unable to accomplish on a town level. The reason I believe is they feel that they will be there forever, and that will never lose an election. 7 straight years of property tax increases and nothing to show for it but self serving interests and reduced town services. I wonder if the the Mayor has any surplus in this budget and if so, why doesn't he reduce taxes?

Guest Guest
Campbell for the better part, has been part of a board of education that has successfully been able to stablize the school tax over the past several years. This is something that the Santos, Doyle adminstration has been unable to accomplish on a town level. The reason I believe is they feel that they will be there forever, and that will never lose an election. 7 straight years of property tax increases and nothing to show for it but self serving interests and reduced town services. I wonder if the the Mayor has any surplus in this budget and if so, why doesn't he reduce taxes?

You can't give Campbell credit for what the Board does. He almost never votes with the majority. He opposes nearly everything the Board does.

Opposition is Campbell's MO. It's all he has. He appeals to ignorant, disgruntled people who can't think beyond the paranoid idea that all our elected officials are out to get us.

Guest Town Watch
You can't give Campbell credit for what the Board does. He almost never votes with the majority. He opposes nearly everything the Board does.

Opposition is Campbell's MO. It's all he has. He appeals to ignorant, disgruntled people who can't think beyond the paranoid idea that all our elected officials are out to get us.

Tell Barbara Corrente that.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest School Watch

Bottom Line, Campbell was part of a Board that stabilized Property Taxes, Councilwoman and Finance Chairwoman Doyle was unable to do this in any of the years she has served. Mayor Santos, Councilwoman Doyle have increased taxes every year they have been in office, In to long!!!! Its Time for them to GO!!!!!!! SEND A MESSAGE KEARNY!!!!!!!

Guest Guest
Bottom Line, Campbell was part of a Board that stabilized Property Taxes, Councilwoman and Finance Chairwoman Doyle was unable to do this in any of the years she has served. Mayor Santos, Councilwoman Doyle have increased taxes every year they have been in office, In to long!!!! Its Time for them to GO!!!!!!! SEND A MESSAGE KEARNY!!!!!!!

We've been sending the message. The last time we gave Kearny Republicans any power they turned the town into a circus. We're not going to make that mistake again.

The sky is not falling. Kearny is doing as well as any other town in the area. Most of our failures have nothing to do with City Hall.

Guest Simple Simon

Campbell. The right person for the 3rd ward. You're kidding, right?

Maybe the right person for driving the school bus but even that's challanging for this ignoramus.

Guest Town Watch
Johnny Boy wouldn't know the difference between a copy of the school budget and the sunday funny papers.

Taxypayers of Kearny

These are the very people that have nothing to show for themselves and attach to Doyle and Santos. Look at the kind of people who are part of this group. These people are right out of the funny papers. What a joke to have people like of this low life kind trying to bring people down. Like it or not Mayor, these people are attached to you and Doyle and if these are the kind of people you want playing this kind of game, then it just defines the kind of people who support you and your Councilwoman. The public will weigh in in November!! What you have done to this town, Campbell and Leadbeater can't do any worse than you. Happy Walking!!!!!!!!!!

Guest Guest
Taxypayers of Kearny

These are the very people that have nothing to show for themselves and attach to Doyle and Santos. Look at the kind of people who are part of this group. These people are right out of the funny papers. What a joke to have people like of this low life kind trying to bring people down. Like it or not Mayor, these people are attached to you and Doyle and if these are the kind of people you want playing this kind of game, then it just defines the kind of people who support you and your Councilwoman. The public will weigh in in November!! What you have done to this town, Campbell and Leadbeater can't do any worse than you. Happy Walking!!!!!!!!!!

In your fantasy world, things couldn't be worse. Kearny is still a nice place to live, pretty clean, pretty safe, mostly quiet. The water runs, you can usually drive without any major delays and the police and fire departments do a good job.

The post above sounds just like John Campbell. Stir discontent and offer nothing constructive. I don't want somebody running Kearny who only knows how to complain. If they ever got elected, that's all they would do. It's all they know how to do.

Campbell and Leadbetter could do a lot worse and they probably would. When you keep crying about how the sky is falling, and it isn't, people catch on to you.

Guest guest
In your fantasy world, things couldn't be worse. Kearny is still a nice place to live, pretty clean, pretty safe, mostly quiet. The water runs, you can usually drive without any major delays and the police and fire departments do a good job.

The post above sounds just like John Campbell. Stir discontent and offer nothing constructive. I don't want somebody running Kearny who only knows how to complain. If they ever got elected, that's all they would do. It's all they know how to do.

Campbell and Leadbetter could do a lot worse and they probably would. When you keep crying about how the sky is falling, and it isn't, people catch on to you.

Why is it that Leadbeater, not Leadbetter, keeps getting lumped in with Campbell. My understanding is that they don't like each other. Please explain

Guest Town Watch
Taxypayers of Kearny

Get out there and walk Mrs Doyle and Mayor Santos, We have plenty of questions to ask you when you come to my door. Corzine workers are already working the streets of Kearny how come you're not with them. Phone polls are looking not so good and that means trouble for you and Santos. Kearny has had enough of the two of you and your self servicing interests. Its time to make change now. Campbell and Leadbeater I believe will beat you in November. The Public is ready to change.

Guest Guest
Get out there and walk Mrs Doyle and Mayor Santos, We have plenty of questions to ask you when you come to my door. Corzine workers are already working the streets of Kearny how come you're not with them. Phone polls are looking not so good and that means trouble for you and Santos. Kearny has had enough of the two of you and your self servicing interests. Its time to make change now. Campbell and Leadbeater I believe will beat you in November. The Public is ready to change.

Who are you kidding? What phone polls? Doyle and Santos have done a good job. They'll be around to answer questions in plenty of time. Meanwhile, chill out a spend a day at the beach. It's August.

• 1 month later...
Guest New Lawn Avenue Homeowner

Still no action on the repaving of New Lawn Avenue, Wow what a big street its not like your repaving Route 280 Shame on you Doyle and Santos. X NO VOTE DOYLE, X NO VOTE SANTOS