Honeymoon over

Guest 2smart4u

Guest 2smart4u

Obama's popularity in Ohio and Michigan has fallen off a cliff. These states that both supported Obama now show a 30-40% approval rating and are still dropping.

It's almost a certainty that the GOP will reclaim congress in 2010. Everyone realizes that the only way to stop this runaway train of spending is to give the majority back to the Republicans and in 2012 we'll ship this community organizer back to Chicago.

Guest Guest
Obama's popularity in Ohio and Michigan has fallen off a cliff. These states that both supported Obama now show a 30-40% approval rating and are still dropping.

It's almost a certainty that the GOP will reclaim congress in 2010. Everyone realizes that the only way to stop this runaway train of spending is to give the majority back to the Republicans and in 2012 we'll ship this community organizer back to Chicago.

Memory failing?

Everyone realizea that the last Resmuglican POTUS spent like a drunken sailor in Bangkok and accomplished NOTHING with that spending :rolleyes:

TOOOBUS!!!

Doncha realize deadender that even if Barack Obama begins using money by Parker Brothers to pay the nation's bills, it would STILL be preferable than another sick, twisted, gluttonous, bombastic JEEZEE creeching, apartheid Israel coddling republican (lower case intended) regime of je*koffs with their claws on the American tiller.....

Your GEE OH PEE cult is dead, boy. This festering mess we got now is the foul decendent of the Reagan perversion. It didn't take very long for Raygun's greedy/tawdry inspiration to carry the nation to the edge of failure, did it? About a mere 20 years!!! The changes we're needing are gonna be tough on your buffoon's bias Tooobus, more and more every day. Boo, F-ing Hoo, deadender.

Now deadender Tooobus.....I firmly recommend you find a way to materially help President Obama work the nation out of the sludge your cult fostered instead of prancing these boards with mutiple identities spreading the mayhem, hate and rousing stupidity you've built your KOTW reputation upon.

YOU READ ME DEADENDER? :rolleyes::angry::angry::angry::angry:

Guest Guest

TOOOBUS!!!

Doncha realize deadender that even if Barack Obama begins using money by Parker Brothers to pay the nation's bills, it would STILL be preferable than another sick, twisted, gluttonous, bombastic JEEZEE creeching, apartheid Israel coddling republican (lower case intended) regime of je*koffs with their claws on the American tiller.....

Your GEE OH PEE cult is dead, boy. This festering mess we got now is the foul decendent of the Reagan perversion. It didn't take very long for Raygun's greedy/tawdry inspiration to carry the nation to the edge of failure, did it? About a mere 20 years!!! The changes we're needing are gonna be tough on your buffoon's bias Tooobus, more and more every day. Boo, F-ing Hoo, deadender.

Now deadender Tooobus.....I firmly recommend you find a way to materially help President Obama work the nation out of the sludge your cult fostered instead of prancing these boards with mutiple identities spreading the mayhem, hate and rousing stupidity you've built your KOTW reputation upon.

YOU READ ME DEADENDER? :rolleyes::angry::angry::angry::angry:

I thought it was Bush that perpetrated all this record-setting borrowing and pork padding, I didn't realize it was actually Reagan. Thanks for the clarification.

I thought it was Bush that perpetrated all this record-setting borrowing and pork padding, I didn't realize it was actually Reagan. Thanks for the clarification.

(pssssssssstttttttttt! Googy the timeline of the U.S. national debt since Raygun and then dictionary the word "inspiration," sport.)

Guest Guest
(pssssssssstttttttttt! Googy the timeline of the U.S. national debt since Raygun and then dictionary the word "inspiration," sport.)

So I guess Obama gets a pass for spending more than Reagan and Bush ?

Guest Guest
So I guess Obama gets a pass for spending more than Reagan and Bush ?

Well, if he doesn't sell weapons to an enemy and then conveniently forget, or start an unnecessary war of choice based on lies he'll be ahead of both Regan and Bush.

Guest Guest
Well, if he doesn't sell weapons to an enemy and then conveniently forget, or start an unnecessary war of choice based on lies he'll be ahead of both Regan and Bush.

So, if you don't like the question, about spending, you change the parameters of the discussion? Boy, almost didn't see through all that cloak and dagger mystery.

Guest Guest
So, if you don't like the question, about spending, you change the parameters of the discussion? Boy, almost didn't see through all that cloak and dagger mystery.

Are you assuming that spending more money is necessarily the wrong thing to do?

I don't like spending my own money, but sometimes I have to.

All you said is that we are spending a lot of money now. We all know that but the question is why are we spending it. Before getting upset with someone else about "the parameters of the discussion," you should put forth an argument that makes sense.

Guest Guest

Maybe someday. IF you take off your blinders, you'll understand that talking about spending is meaningless unless the talk also includes just what we get in return, in the case of Bush's war it was NOTHING!

Guest Guest
Maybe someday. IF you take off your blinders, you'll understand that talking about spending is meaningless unless the talk also includes just what we get in return, in the case of Bush's war it was NOTHING!

Right, increasing unemployment, lax security, devaluation of our economy, and inflation rates through the roof is definitely the return I was hoping for from Obama's "investment". The "Cap and Trade" bill will increase production costs, and chase what few manufacturing jobs are left right out of the country.

In a weekend where N. Korea test fired one of their midranged missiles, WE DECREASED missile defense spending.

The stimulus money has shown little promise IMO. Most of the money released, (and I'll admit most hasn't been spent yet) has been released to the state governments.

But, look at what we did with the money we got. Corzine reached into his pocket, pulled out the money and said "We're Saved!!!" He used it to plug a deficit in this year's budget, but what happens to us all, when that money isn't available next year. Anyone that doesn't recognize this as a gimmick, and I think Corzine thinks we're all really stupid, is just crazy.

Mark my words, most of this money will flood into the states right around the beginning and middle of 2010, not because that's what is needed, but because 435 congress people will be looking to be re-elected. Unlike you, I have to lump them all together. I trust neither the Dems or Reps, because it was Republican spending that brought the economy to this state, and the Dems stepped up and started to spend, and said "You ain't seen nothing yet".

Fact is, its not THEIR money, it's ours and I'm P#*#ED OFF about it.

Hey, you asked. LOL.

Right, increasing unemployment, lax security, devaluation of our economy, and inflation rates through the roof is definitely the return I was hoping for from Obama's "investment". The "Cap and Trade" bill will increase production costs, and chase what few manufacturing jobs are left right out of the country.

In a weekend where N. Korea test fired one of their midranged missiles, WE DECREASED missile defense spending.

The stimulus money has shown little promise IMO. Most of the money released, (and I'll admit most hasn't been spent yet) has been released to the state governments.

But, look at what we did with the money we got. Corzine reached into his pocket, pulled out the money and said "We're Saved!!!" He used it to plug a deficit in this year's budget, but what happens to us all, when that money isn't available next year. Anyone that doesn't recognize this as a gimmick, and I think Corzine thinks we're all really stupid, is just crazy.

Mark my words, most of this money will flood into the states right around the beginning and middle of 2010, not because that's what is needed, but because 435 congress people will be looking to be re-elected. Unlike you, I have to lump them all together. I trust neither the Dems or Reps, because it was Republican spending that brought the economy to this state, and the Dems stepped up and started to spend, and said "You ain't seen nothing yet".

Fact is, its not THEIR money, it's ours and I'm P#*#ED OFF about it.

Hey, you asked. LOL.

I think this is completely unreasonable. Obama walked into a nightmare. When a coach takes over a team that needs rebuilding, he is usually given a few seasons to do it. Your arguments suggest that you're a Republican, but if so, why should anyone listen to you? Your governing philosophy caused this catastrophe. Furthermore, "lax security" and "inflation rates through the roof" are not well-founded claims.

What I don't understand is why your side NEVER acknowledges the long-term irresponsibility of your governing philosophy. Thirty years ago this past Wednesday, President Carter warned us of our desperate need to develop alternative sources of energy. He warned us that if we did not do this, we would face an increasing dependence on foreign oil with potentially disastrous economic and national security consequences. Ineffective as he was, the past thirty years of history have proved that he was exactly right.

But instead of listening to Carter, and to Nixon (who had said the same thing), we listened to Mr. Reagan because he told us what we wanted to hear: that we could have unlimited consumption without ever having to address long-term needs. For thirty years, the strength of our economy sustained us, until it all came crashing down last autumn. If we had made reasonable investments in new technologies these past thirty years, we probably would not be in the current crisis. The only reason we did not is that your side was singing its "no new taxes" song and the "to hell with the government" song so loudly that no one wanted to hear the truth. What is your answer to that?

Guest Guest
What I don't understand is why your side NEVER acknowledges the long-term irresponsibility of your governing philosophy. Thirty years ago this past Wednesday, President Carter warned us of our desperate need to develop alternative sources of energy. He warned us that if we did not do this, we would face an increasing dependence on foreign oil with potentially disastrous economic and national security consequences. Ineffective as he was, the past thirty years of history have proved that he was exactly right.

You must remember this is the side that finds "Well, I don't remember" an acceptable explanantion for the TREASONOUS act of selling weapons to an enemy and is willing to deify the man who used that lame excuse.