Why....?

Guest Happy

Guest Happy

On the official Harrison website, why are all of the pictures of the Fireman actually putting out a fire in back and white while the modern fire dept. pictures of the fireman cooking, eating, and lounging all in color? Could it be that color film was not yet invented when the fire dept. actually did any work? Thats what I get out of it. Sad, sad, sad. Yet another embarrasment to the town. Just pitifull.

Guest Guest
On the official Harrison website, why are all of the pictures of the Fireman actually putting out a fire in back and white while the modern fire dept. pictures of the fireman cooking, eating, and lounging all in color? Could it be that color film was not yet invented when the fire dept. actually did any work? Thats what I get out of it. Sad, sad, sad. Yet another embarrasment to the town. Just pitifull.

What is it that you are trying to say. I don't understand your English, if that's what you want to call it.

Guest The Old Lady

Sad, but really funny!!!

Guest guest

If you cannot understand what the poster wrote then go back to HHS for another four years so they can teach to read. AGAIN because you did not get taught properly tthe first go round at one of the worst rated educational systems in the state.

Guest Harrison's Bravest

That's right Barney, and if you had the brains to make the grade you could have been in that picture. Poor Barney, have another donut, you'll feel better.

Guest guest

Just what the hell does a Harrison Clubhouse member do during a 24 hour shift. Some have admitted feeling guilty for taking the money for nothing. Now haow bad is that? Says it all. They do NOTHING AT ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest Harrison's Bravest
Just what the hell does a Harrison Clubhouse member do during a 24 hour shift. Some have admitted feeling guilty for taking the money for nothing. Now haow bad is that? Says it all. They do NOTHING AT ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Pay attention Barney and I'll explain it to you. We protect the taxpayers that pay your salary. So the next time you see one of Harrison's Bravest, take a

moment to say thank you.