CENSORSHIP

Guest Lilian Thuram

Guest Lilian Thuram

I have followed a few threads on here rather religiously. I chose to post a few responses to the Kearny Football Thread in which one mother was particularly obtuse in her posts towards another. My posts are never published, while she is able to have all her posts published. Why is there a type of Censorship on KOTW? After some of the topics we have seen on here, it is inconceivable that certaion posts would be omitted. My real question is, why?

I have followed a few threads on here rather religiously. I chose to post a few responses to the Kearny Football Thread in which one mother was particularly obtuse in her posts towards another. My posts are never published, while she is able to have all her posts published. Why is there a type of Censorship on KOTW? After some of the topics we have seen on here, it is inconceivable that certaion posts would be omitted. My real question is, why?

I, too, tried responding to the Kearny Football Thread and was never published. I would love an answer as to why this has happened.

Guest Guest

I believe one of the Booster Club Board members may be a moderator on this forum, because i don't understand how names like Paskiewicz and BOE, Councilman/woman as well as candidtates can be said but you can't even refer to jobs of Booster Board Members

Guest guest
I believe one of the Booster Club Board members may be a moderator on this forum, because i don't understand how names like Paskiewicz and BOE, Councilman/woman as well as candidtates can be said but you can't even refer to jobs of Booster Board Members

You are so right.She works for *********** **** initials *.*..wHAT AN INSTIGATOR AND ***********(PROBABLY DID THE FAMILY A FAVOR)She is!!!!