Fourth of July Fireworks

Guest Guest

Guest Guest

Is Harrison having its own fireworks down at the fields of the high school?

That would be a nice tradition for Doran and his friends at Harrison Realty to sponsor each year. I mean, **** ***** used to do it over in the city.

What do you say, Doran? How about it, Harrison Realty?

We want our fireworks!!!

Guest Moved on up

That would be a nice tradition for Doran and his friends at Harrison Realty to sponsor each year. I mean, **** ***** used to do it over in the city.

We want our fireworks!!!

Maybe Spanish Pavillion will sponsor

Guest Guest

Isn't the Spanish Pavillion the same place which was placed on the Harrison Democratic's Party's do not patronize list.

I'm sure Pete can ask the redevelopers to sponsor it. They have benefited from the bonding and loans placed on the backs of the Harrison people.

Here's another idea. We all know that people are shook down for cocktail party tickets every year. Why not put that money into a fire works fund.

I'm sure the Murray Law Firm and all the other law firms which do very well in Harrison would love to donate a fraction of their large fees to celebrate the freedom in Harrison. The developers would be fighting Lawyers to see who could donate more.

Friend

Guest Guest
Isn't the Spanish Pavillion the same place which was placed on the Harrison Democratic's Party's do not patronize list.

I'm sure Pete can ask the redevelopers to sponsor it. They have benefited from the bonding and loans placed on the backs of the Harrison people.

Here's another idea. We all know that people are shook down for cocktail party tickets every year. Why not put that money into a fire works fund.

I'm sure the Murray Law Firm and all the other law firms which do very well in Harrison would love to donate a fraction of their large fees to celebrate the freedom in Harrison. The developers would be fighting Lawyers to see who could donate more.

Friend

The only donation that Pete will ask for is for himself, take a ride to his beach house being renovated with taxpayer money no doubt, check out who the contractors are, you will be surprised and who do you think is paying for this? He gave the developers a very very very good deal. go see for yourself and take pictures. Who is the CFO?

Guest Guest

Heard ****** is on the take, he's ****** ******* and business partner and now works for the BOE go figure..... Love comes down, oh you make my love go round... like the song says.

Guest Guest

We want our fireworks!!!

Harrison Realty? are u nuts, they will take all they can from Harrison, Choffo from the BOE, Fife from the BOE and Redevelopment (go figure he works for Harrison Realty making $ on the Redevelopment), Doran (he only hangs his license there) but mooches off the taxpayers in the BOE, County and as the Grand PHD Councilperson. His brother PVSC (taxpayers money) and the BOE security in the evenings (we need that, what does he sell) Huranga and Family, BOE Security, Councilperson and Mayors family now. whichever way you look at it these people are only in it for the $$$$$$$$ and how much more $$$$$$$$ they can get from this poor working classs town.

Guest Guest

Thank you mayor for the great fireworks in Harrison. I'm so glad to spend my money on cotton candy and hot dogs, creating revenue for the town. I'm glad I was able to walk a few blocks to see the great fireworks display, instead of getting in my car and driving to another town.

It would have been nice to see fireworks along the riverfront, instead of empty condos.

Guest SORRY
Thank you mayor for the great fireworks in Harrison. I'm so glad to spend my money on cotton candy and hot dogs, creating revenue for the town. I'm glad I was able to walk a few blocks to see the great fireworks display, instead of getting in my car and driving to another town.

It would have been nice to see fireworks along the riverfront, instead of empty condos.

Soory, we could not pay for them with all the lawsuits form the pd, not counting overtime. If only you guy would write tickets for all the trucks coming though town, it would be like Macy's fireworks........