Tribute to Bush

Guest 2smart4u

Guest 2smart4u

American troops are pulling out of Iraq cities today as the Iranian military is taking over. Thanks to President Bush, democracy has been established in Iraq

despite the dire warnings of Defeatocratic Senator Harry (the war is lost) Reid.

Guest Radagast
American troops are pulling out of Iraq cities today as the Iranian military is taking over. Thanks to President Bush, democracy has been established in Iraq

despite the dire warnings of Defeatocratic Senator Harry (the war is lost) Reid.

If the war had never started 4000 American soldiers and 100,000 Iraqis would still be alive.

If the war had never started more than 20,000 American soldiers might still be leading normal lives instead of having life long pain or losing limbs or their minds.

If the war had never started millions of Iraqis might still be living in places that they once called home instead of being refugees.

and after all that they get an elected Islamic autocracy.

Yeah .... thanks President Bush ..

BTW, was that 'Iranian military is taking over' a Freudian slip?

Guest Guest

Besides needless death and debt, we won exactly WHAT?

Guest Guest
Besides needless death and debt, we won exactly WHAT?

I thought the world changed on Jan. 20th. Isn't debt GOOD now??? I'm sure that's what we're supposed to believe.

Obama:"If we don't pass the stimulus bill, unemployment will hit 9%."

Reality: We passed the cruddy bill, and unemployment is just around 10%. We could've done that without spending a damn dime.

Lemmings, I'm surrounded by freaking, lemmings. To all who voted for this guy, thanks. Perhaps we'll be out of debt by the time I have grandkids. I seriously doubt it though.

Guest Guest
I thought the world changed on Jan. 20th. Isn't debt GOOD now??? I'm sure that's what we're supposed to believe.

Reality: We passed the cruddy bill, and unemployment is just around 10%. We could've done that without spending a damn dime.

Lemmings, I'm surrounded by freaking, lemmings. To all who voted for this guy, thanks. Perhaps we'll be out of debt by the time I have grandkids. I seriously doubt it though.

What would you have done? You see, the president actually has to make decisions. How would you have handled this disaster?

Guest Keith

I'm not surprised you are an expert on lemmings and you must be the king of the lemmings if you voted for Bush....twice. It's obvious that all you are worried about is the almighty dollar.

The unnescessary death of thousands and thousands of people at the hands of your messiah doesn't seem to bother you at all.

Guest Guest

In other words, you have NO answer for WHAT the war of choice started by your pissant little cowboy has won for the US.

In other words, you have NO answer for WHAT the war of choice started by your pissant little cowboy has won for the US.

It won an Arab ally for the U.S. in the Middle East, if Obama doesn't find a way to blow it.

And whether you admit it or not, huge strides were made in the War on Terror (now OVERCOP under Obama); top Al Qaeda operatives were captured and killed in Iraq.

And, if you need more, Iraq provided a testing ground for some of the strategies that President Obama is now employing in Afghanistan.

Guest Keith
It won an Arab ally for the U.S. in the Middle East, if Obama doesn't find a way to blow it.

And whether you admit it or not, huge strides were made in the War on Terror (now OVERCOP under Obama); top Al Qaeda operatives were captured and killed in Iraq.

And, if you need more, Iraq provided a testing ground for some of the strategies that President Obama is now employing in Afghanistan.

Well then that just makes everything ok doesn't it? Tell that to the familes of all the innocent dead Iraqi's and Americans.

"It's ok everyone one, It was just an experiment but at least we learned something"

Guest Guest

THAT is AT BEST, NOTHING but pure SPECULATION. There is absolutely NO solid evidence that Iraq will be trustworthy OR ally itself with the US in Mid-East politics. I believe you're confusing a whore with a lover.

Whether YOU admit it or not it was hardly a cost effective use of blood or $$$.

Whatever you're smoking, pass it on.

The TRUTH is that pissant little cowboy should have concentrated on Afghanistan all along but let his predsposition to rule, refuslng to allow even the events of 9/11 to alter his misguided course.

Guest Patriot
THAT is AT BEST, NOTHING but pure SPECULATION. There is absolutely NO solid evidence that Iraq will be trustworthy OR ally itself with the US in Mid-East politics. I believe you're confusing a whore with a lover.

Whether YOU admit it or not it was hardly a cost effective use of blood or $$$.

Whatever you're smoking, pass it on.

The TRUTH is that pissant little cowboy should have concentrated on Afghanistan all along but let his predsposition to rule, refuslng to allow even the events of 9/11 to alter his misguided course.

And of course your extensive military experience supports your opinions, right Girlieboy?

Guest Guest
And of course your extensive military experience supports your opinions, right Girlieboy?

More so than YOURS, you silly little REMF, or that pissant little cowboy's, that brave defender of Alabama skies, when he was sober enough. ;)