board of ed suspension

Guest guest

Guest guest

The Board/Town needs to be accountable for its employees. It's time to hear why a vice principal is supended! It's not about the person its about the community, stop the coverup.

Guest Guest
The Board/Town needs to be accountable for its employees. It's time to hear why a vice principal is supended! It's not about the person its about the community, stop the coverup.
His brother is the head of Detectives! The case is already closed. Remember that this is "Iranison"! The media is completely misdirected and intentionally kept out of things. If this would have happened at a factory or any other place, there would have been a firing, full prosecution and punishment without pension and benefits. The tax payers deserve and demand to finally have satifaction with these shirt and tie piano playing crooks!

Guest Guest

Who is this guy that was suspended? What is his name?

Guest Guest
His brother is the head of Detectives! The case is already closed. Remember that this is "Iranison"! The media is completely misdirected and intentionally kept out of things. If this would have happened at a factory or any other place, there would have been a firing, full prosecution and punishment without pension and benefits. The tax payers deserve and demand to finally have satifaction with these shirt and tie piano playing crooks!

What about poor Ms. Muth ? Hang tough lady. Maybe some State or Federal agency will hear whaT The Harrison Democratic Machine is doing to you and say enough is enough. I doubt it but strange things do happen.

Can HPD solve the case of just who signed her name? I have faith that they can.

Maybe Freddy refused to do the forgery so they framed him. Anything is possible this is Harrison.

The school system is starting to run like all the other departments in good Old Harrison {Iranison}.

You can be the dumbeat least caring out of town at the bell teacher. to get ahead.

If you are related, if you don't speak up against wrong doing. If you bought the cocktail party tickets. Do the reelection work. You are smiled upon. Give that gal a promotion! Don't do those things and it's no tenure for you. Can you say Nazi Tactics.

Good job on getting the story out Observer. I hope you stck with it. If all the bullshit in this town were shown in the local paper. Harrison may not be such a bad place to live and work.

Guest Investigator
What about poor Ms. Muth ? Hang tough lady. Maybe some State or Federal agency will hear whaT The Harrison Democratic Machine is doing to you and say enough is enough. I doubt it but strange things do happen.

Can HPD solve the case of just who signed her name? I have faith that they can.

Maybe Freddy refused to do the forgery so they framed him. Anything is possible this is Harrison.

The school system is starting to run like all the other departments in good Old Harrison {Iranison}.

You can be the dumbeat least caring out of town at the bell teacher. to get ahead.

If you are related, if you don't speak up against wrong doing. If you bought the cocktail party tickets. Do the reelection work. You are smiled upon. Give that gal a promotion! Don't do those things and it's no tenure for you. Can you say Nazi Tactics.

Good job on getting the story out Observer. I hope you stck with it. If all the bullshit in this town were shown in the local paper. Harrison may not be such a bad place to live and work.

Ms. Muth, have your attorney file a criminal complaint about the forgery of you name. If HPD does nothing go to the New Jersey State Police and or the FBI. The latter is the best route.

Hint to HPD!!! The person who signed Ms. Muth's name on the evaluation record is the key to this case. Since this is a very limited access document, finding this person is a piece of cake. Filling in the blanks as to who ordered this forgery and who was to benefit by it should take about twenty minutes.

the only surprise to me is that this has taken so long to occur in the school system.

Investigator

Guest Guest
the harrison cops couldn.t find a 10ton boulder in pea gravel -waste of taxpayers money

You must be a lonely firemen.Or should i say useless overpaid firemen!!!

Guest Guest
Ms. Muth, have your attorney file a criminal complaint about the forgery of you name. If HPD does nothing go to the New Jersey State Police and or the FBI. The latter is the best route.

Hint to HPD!!! The person who signed Ms. Muth's name on the evaluation record is the key to this case. Since this is a very limited access document, finding this person is a piece of cake. Filling in the blanks as to who ordered this forgery and who was to benefit by it should take about twenty minutes.

the only surprise to me is that this has taken so long to occur in the school system.

Investigator

Good Luck to Ms. Muth - she is a good teacher who genuinely cares about the kids and does not deserve to be treated like this. I give her a lot of credit for having the guts to stand up to the powers to be. Hey, if Doffont loses his job over this can they bring back Dr. Duffy to be principal?

Guest Guest
Good Luck to Ms. Muth - she is a good teacher who genuinely cares about the kids and does not deserve to be treated like this. I give her a lot of credit for having the guts to stand up to the powers to be. Hey, if Doffont loses his job over this can they bring back Dr. Duffy to be principal?

You fail to understand. Ms. Muth deserves to be treated like this. She is not a member of the team . You can forget that she is a great teacher and person she is not a part of the team.

Harrison is run like a communist state. If you are a party member your in ,if not your out.

What is scary is that most of the people go along with the program. Frank Rodgers ran the town this way and it continues today. This is why you get so may inept people in positions of power and why those who do wrong do not get punished but are often rewarded.

The answer is, become a faithful party member keep your mouth shut and you'll thrive.

Keep writing here to support her. Maybe some of the Party leaders will get embarassed enough to do the right thing by Ms. Muth.

God Bless America !

Guest BlueTideBacker
You fail to understand. Ms. Muth deserves to be treated like this. She is not a member of the team . You can forget that she is a great teacher and person she is not a part of the team.

Harrison is run like a communist state. If you are a party member your in ,if not your out.

What is scary is that most of the people go along with the program. Frank Rodgers ran the town this way and it continues today. This is why you get so may inept people in positions of power and why those who do wrong do not get punished but are often rewarded.

The answer is, become a faithful party member keep your mouth shut and you'll thrive.

Keep writing here to support her. Maybe some of the Party leaders will get embarassed enough to do the right thing by Ms. Muth.

God Bless America !

The way to get even is to remember Ms. Muth at election time......Throw the bums out.