POLICE

Guest Blue Balls

Guest Blue Balls

Hello residents, as you will probably guess, I' am a resident of the Town of Harrison, with the the itimate knowledge of the inner workings of the Harrison PD.

Lets just say, things are not what they seem, 1st: your town is going into the tiolet, but that is not becasue of your police officers, its because "Your USELESS Leader, Mayor Mc Donut is pissed off at the PD for not backing him and telling him that he is a puppet with the IQ of a land mine.

He keeps spewing "when we get out of DCA (Department of Community of Affairs, who he borrowed 3 million dolloars from)" we can hire new officers

With 27,000 more resident and 14 fewer cops you do the math!!!!!! MOVE

Who the hell does this fuc-ing plumber think he is!!!!!!!!!

He is the head of a shit-hole town, which has personally thrown bown the toilet, NO PUN INTENDED. DIG UP FRANK..

Unless you have died recently, you are well aware the the City limits of Newark have taken over in Harrison, even the Hudson County Prosecutor stated "West Hudson is the killing fields of Hudson County" for you morons out there that means Harrison, Kearny and E. Newark..

With crime rate through the roof, robberies all over the place, and please don't park your car any where near the Blvd South "even with help from the Prosecutors Office, 2 cars were stolen and 3 were broken into....." try not to be a victim be aware of everything around you, and please stay safe!!!!!!

Do yourself a favor and find out where your taxpayer money is going????????

Hello residents, as you will probably guess, I' am a resident of the Town of Harrison, with the the itimate knowledge of the inner workings of the Harrison PD.

Lets just say, things are not what they seem, 1st: your town is going into the tiolet, but that is not becasue of your police officers, its because "Your USELESS Leader, Mayor Mc Donut is pissed off at the PD for not backing him and telling him that he is a puppet with the IQ of a land mine.

He keeps spewing "when we get out of DCA (Department of Community of Affairs, who he borrowed 3 million dolloars from)" we can hire new officers

He is the head of a shit-hole town, which has personally thrown bown the toilet, NO PUN INTENDED. DIG UP FRANK..

Unless you have died recently, you are well aware the the City limits of Newark have taken over in Harrison, even the Hudson County Prosecutor stated "West Hudson is the killing fields of Hudson County" for you morons out there that means Harrison, Kearny and E. Newark..

With crime rate through the roof, robberies all over the place, and please don't park your car any where near the Blvd South "even with help from the Prosecutors Office, 2 cars were stolen and 3 were broken into....." try not to be a victim be aware of everything around you, and please stay safe!!!!!!

50 cops is plenty for 1 square mile. Add the parking enforcement officers and dispatchers and that brings the TO up to 63, the same as 1998. Only, were getting more bang for the buck. The crime rate is low compared to 1996 when we had 960 crimes compared with 454 in 2005. So, you misgruntled police officer who would never be happy even if you stayed home and they sent your check to Howell in Monmouth County, shut up or do the job that your being paid to do. :o;)

Guest 2smart4u

I think we know where the taxpayer money is going. It's going to "DEBT SERVICE", which is the sum of all the money the town owes. I've never read exactly what that number is but it must be huge, considering the mayor just added 40 or 50 million to the pot for the NEW YORK Red Bulls.

It's a real shame that cry babies are allowed on the Police Dep't. What happened didn't you get the shift or unit that you wanted? Perhaps you didn't get the promotion that you feel entitled to; and can't figure out why? (simply read your posting and you'll see why!)

50 cops is plenty for 1 square mile. Add the parking enforcement officers and dispatchers and that brings the TO up to 63, the same as 1998. Only, were getting more bang for the buck. The crime rate is low compared to 1996 when we had 960 crimes compared with 454 in 2005. So, you misgruntled police officer who would never be happy even if you stayed home and they sent your check to Howell in Monmouth County, shut up or do the job that your being paid to do. B)  :ph34r:

Parking Enforcement Officers have no authority to issue summons when it comes to Title 39 infractions. CIVILIAN dispatchers also have no authority. So you're back to the 48 police officers that the town has, when they all decide to show up since they have unlimited sick time.

Don't forget, our wonderful mayor is DOUBLING the town's population without adding police officers.

30,000 residents + 25,000 soccer fans (if the stadium has a good day) = ONE HELL OF A PROBLEM.

Remember when the Sopranos were here, that was only 10,000 people added.

50 cops is plenty for 1 square mile. Add the parking enforcement officers and dispatchers and that brings the TO up to 63, the same as 1998. Only, were getting more bang for the buck. The crime rate is low compared to 1996 when we had 960 crimes compared with 454 in 2005. So, you misgruntled police officer who would never be happy even if you stayed home and they sent your check to Howell in Monmouth County, shut up or do the job that your being paid to do. B)  :ph34r:

Parking Enforcement Officers have no authority to issue summons when it comes to Title 39 infractions. CIVILIAN dispatchers also have no authority. So you're back to the 48 police officers that the town has, when they all decide to show up since they have unlimited sick time.

Don't forget, our wonderful mayor is DOUBLING the town's population without adding police officers.

30,000 residents + 25,000 soccer fans (if the stadium has a good day) = ONE HELL OF A PROBLEM.

Remember when the Sopranos were here, that was only 10,000 people added.

PRESS REWIND PLEASE!.......HOW THE TABLES TURN,IF IT IS WHO YOU SAY? I RECALL THIS PERSON OVERJOYED WITH HIS NEW BOSS, WHAT HAPPENED????????????I ALSO RECALL SEVERAL SHUTTING ME UP WITH THREATS AND POSTINGS HERE. THERE IS JUSTICE AFTER ALL! B):huh:

50 cops is plenty for 1 square mile. Add the parking enforcement officers and dispatchers and that brings the TO up to 63, the same as 1998. Only, were getting more bang for the buck. The crime rate is low compared to 1996 when we had 960 crimes compared with 454 in 2005. So, you misgruntled police officer who would never be happy even if you stayed home and they sent your check to Howell in Monmouth County, shut up or do the job that your being paid to do. B)  :lol:

I'm not a cop but I do live in town, I don’t know where the stats you are quoting are from but there was an article in the paper indicating crime on the rise and it was up (I remember) more then 14% in Harrison making it the town in Hudson County with the biggest increase in crime. I also know of some people who were told not to file reports on certain crimes which seems to be to keep numbers low?

"50 cops is plenty for 1 square mile" I suppose you have a study to support this? I remember when the HPD numbers were higher and surrounding Cities were terrible and we managed to keep crime to a minimum here. When you keep cutting away at the force you have to pay the piper and that's with higher crime and another way is by giving every politically connected family jobs as "parking enforcement officers and dispatchers" it seems.

Fire the Mole in NOVEMBER.