Harrison Budget Meeting

Guest Guest

Guest Guest
The Mac's were their normal pieces of crap. Doran handed them both a slam job. They even resorted to trash sexual remarks. These two have to go.

I assume you're referring to Steve and Maria McCormik when you say the 'Mac's'.

I had a chance for the first time to attend one of this meetings and as I far as I could see (And please, you're more than welcome to correct me if I'm wrong), but both of them were the only two council member asking real questions.

I don't know who you are and you don't know who am I, but just for the sake of curiosity, based on what you say "The Mac's were their normal pieces of crap."

Was it for the questions asked? For the loud tone of Steve McCormik? or just because he was busting the chops of all the other members who to me only looked like they just wanted to get out of there as soon as possible.

I did not hear anyone of them, not even one, besides the Mac's (As you called them) to ask one single question. Besides the Mac's seems to me like the other members are just going along with whatever is thrown at them, well as long as it's part of their own personal interests.

Could you please explain to me ? Because I don't really understand your above statement.

Am I missing something here or am I just being misled by what I saw at the budget meeting?

Are the McCormiks wolves in sheep's clothes? or you just don't like them?

Guest BlueTideBacker
I assume you're referring to Steve and Maria McCormik when you say the 'Mac's'.

I had a chance for the first time to attend one of this meetings and as I far as I could see (And please, you're more than welcome to correct me if I'm wrong), but both of them were the only two council member asking real questions.

I don't know who you are and you don't know who am I, but just for the sake of curiosity, based on what you say "The Mac's were their normal pieces of crap."

Was it for the questions asked? For the loud tone of Steve McCormik? or just because he was busting the chops of all the other members who to me only looked like they just wanted to get out of there as soon as possible.

I did not hear anyone of them, not even one, besides the Mac's (As you called them) to ask one single question. Besides the Mac's seems to me like the other members are just going along with whatever is thrown at them, well as long as it's part of their own personal interests.

Could you please explain to me ? Because I don't really understand your above statement.

Am I missing something here or am I just being misled by what I saw at the budget meeting?

The McCormick's are the only intelligent, non-zombies on the council. The rest of them have that glazed-over look in their eyes and nod when the head zombie pulls their chains.

Are the McCormiks wolves in sheep's clothes? or you just don't like them?

Guest Guest
The Mac's were their normal pieces of crap. Doran handed them both a slam job. They even resorted to trash sexual remarks. These two have to go.

Don't think they plan on going anywhere, they might show up at your house with the feds soon.

Guest Guest
Don't think they plan on going anywhere, they might show up at your house with the feds soon.

Please have your Certificate of Occupancy for them to see. Can the McComics do the same? Do we need to contact the court in Bayonne to make sure that the McComics pay their fines?

Guest Guest

I am so upset by these comments that you post here that only a person with no regard and respect for Harrison and its residents would do, of course unless you are one of the chosen few to get a heft paychek from the Mayor (taxpayers). These people are only trying to give the public a voice in asking what are to me the proper questions with regards to Harrison and what goes on without public knowledge. I only hope that more people like Steph and Maria come out and have the guts to speak up and be heard. Obviously they have nothing to loose because they chose not to take political jobs to put them in a position that they can vote the right way for Harrison, they do not want to jeopordize the Harrison that they as well as many other families invested in many years ago. Remember this when all those other yes people up there are gone and out of Harrison and the taxpayers are left paying the debt/price for what Pete, Ray, Carol, Francisco, Jesus, Larry, Mike and Doran have incurred for Harrison. Thank you for reading

Guest guest
I am so upset by these comments that you post here that only a person with no regard and respect for Harrison and its residents would do, of course unless you are one of the chosen few to get a heft paychek from the Mayor (taxpayers). These people are only trying to give the public a voice in asking what are to me the proper questions with regards to Harrison and what goes on without public knowledge. I only hope that more people like Steph and Maria come out and have the guts to speak up and be heard. Obviously they have nothing to loose because they chose not to take political jobs to put them in a position that they can vote the right way for Harrison, they do not want to jeopordize the Harrison that they as well as many other families invested in many years ago. Remember this when all those other yes people up there are gone and out of Harrison and the taxpayers are left paying the debt/price for what Pete, Ray, Carol, Francisco, Jesus, Larry, Mike and Doran have incurred for Harrison. Thank you for reading

Not yet anyway...........