what's happening?

Guest Guest

Guest Smoke & Mirrors
What is going on with the redevelopment? I hear that they are looking for a replacement for Higgins. Is that true?

Well they are probably getting ready for when the Feds swoop in.... <_<

Chirp, Chirp, Chirp

Guest Guest
Well they are probably getting ready for when the Feds swoop in.... <_<

Chirp, Chirp, Chirp

Get real this is Harrison. The State and Feds don't have the nerve or the information needed to clean up this mess.

Iran will have a free and honest government before Harrison is cleaned up.

Guest Guest
What is going on with the redevelopment? I hear that they are looking for a replacement for Higgins. Is that true?

Maybe Mr. Pensions has found a better deal. Let's hope he takes Murray with him!

Guest Guest
Maybe Mr. Pensions has found a better deal. Let's hope he takes Murray with him!

How can he find a better deal ? That is a impossible dream. he is taking down two pensions adding up to over $120,000.00 a year. NEW jERSEY POLITICS at it's worst. Add to that the political plum of redevelopment and what else could you want.

If they need someone to take over the redevelopment give it to Steve McCormick. he has the brains and good looks. As far as honesty, I'd say he is at least as honest as Higgins.

As for whats happening . The orginazation is rotting and all the crap which has gone on for years in the Town is slowly coming to the surface.

When would you ever hear of dirty dealings in the schools.

All it will take is for people to make what they know to be true public and watch how long it takes for things to get right in HARRISON.

Guest Guest

If they need someone to take over the redevelopment give it to Steve McCormick. he has the brains and good looks..

????? YOU NEED GLASSES .... AND A SECOND OPINION ON THAT SURGERY

Guest guest
Get real this is Harrison. The State and Feds don't have the nerve or the information needed to clean up this mess.

Iran will have a free and honest government before Harrison is cleaned up.

Well, we can only hope the HPD can do something about this. LOL..........

Guest MR. GENE WILDER
If they need someone to take over the redevelopment give it to Steve McCormick. he has the brains and good looks..

????? YOU NEED GLASSES .... AND A SECOND OPINION ON THAT SURGERY

IT'S ALIVE

DR. Frankenstein.

Guest Guest
How can he find a better deal ? That is a impossible dream. he is taking down two pensions adding up to over $120,000.00 a year. NEW jERSEY POLITICS at it's worst. Add to that the political plum of redevelopment and what else could you want.

If they need someone to take over the redevelopment give it to Steve McCormick. he has the brains and good looks. As far as honesty, I'd say he is at least as honest as Higgins.

As for whats happening . The orginazation is rotting and all the crap which has gone on for years in the Town is slowly coming to the surface.

When would you ever hear of dirty dealings in the schools.

All it will take is for people to make what they know to be true public and watch how long it takes for things to get right in HARRISON.

Stevie boy Mc Comic is not honest, and he lives in an illegal apartment because he doesn't believe in rules. Great choice for redevelopment if you want random hodge podge buildings and MORE ILLEGAL APARTMENTS!

Guest Guest

This entire Redevelopment Agency should be done away with. What Harrison needs is for the hard working people that live here to make the decision on what Harrison needs for them and their families, i.e. = playgrounds, open spaces, activities for all ages, jobs, security, lower taxes, lower water bills. This big stadium for soccer is certainly not going to be creating many jobs with 20 games per year???? sorry, yes we will be needing more police officers and riot teams on our payroll. 7,000 apartments will create jobs??? this will create more children in our schools, where will they go to school??? what are they thinking? this Club we call the Redevelopment Agency needs to go.

Comprelli is retiring - has been employed by Harrison for many years

Fife - retired from school system -works at Jimmys and Dannys gold mine - the place that deals with all the redevelopment big shots for sales investements.

McDonough - no comment, we all have our own!!!!!

Powell - the guy with the secret job - paid by taxpayers - does absolutely nothing for our community.

Passic Valley boss.

Kowalski - Attorney by trade - mayors brother-in-law - Moocher of taxpayer money - knows abslolutely nothing "must ask Pete".

Pete - The biggest abuser of the system - 2 pention Pete is nothing but a bs artist with $$$$ on his mind for himself not Harrison.

Darocha - this young dude just goes along with anything - never has a comment - His fathers bank if financing some of the projects in the redevelopment area. what up

Maria - now this woman they are a little afraid of - she asks the questions - and Pete don't like that, the mayor decided to put a woman in since he was being pressured by those two new troublemaking council people. You go mayor not only is she the only one there asking questions, she is not afraid of those guys and retribution, Oh wait the mayor might just close his account at her bank..... Pete will soon follow. Thank god we have her, but we need more like her with the interest of Harrison and its residents at heart. Thanks

Guest Guest
Stevie boy Mc Comic is not honest, and he lives in an illegal apartment because he doesn't believe in rules. Great choice for redevelopment if you want random hodge podge buildings and MORE ILLEGAL APARTMENTS!

Thibk it out, if his apartment is illegal then the whole building inspection system is inept at best. I don't think that's the truth.

As far as honesty? I know both men and have had dealings with both. By far McCormick is the winner hands down of the honesty contest.

Harrison has paid the price for Higgins. If it is true that he is leaving I say good bye and goodbye and stay away.

Whoever replaces you in the redevelopment will raise the honesty level greatly. Just as Jimmy Doran did when the people threw you out of the council.

Guest Guest
This entire Redevelopment Agency should be done away with. What Harrison needs is for the hard working people that live here to make the decision on what Harrison needs for them and their families, i.e. = playgrounds, open spaces, activities for all ages, jobs, security, lower taxes, lower water bills. This big stadium for soccer is certainly not going to be creating many jobs with 20 games per year???? sorry, yes we will be needing more police officers and riot teams on our payroll. 7,000 apartments will create jobs??? this will create more children in our schools, where will they go to school??? what are they thinking? this Club we call the Redevelopment Agency needs to go.

Fife - retired from school system -works at Jimmys and Dannys gold mine - the place that deals with all the redevelopment big shots for sales investements.

Powell - the guy with the secret job - paid by taxpayers - does absolutely nothing for our community.

Passic Valley boss.

Kowalski - Attorney by trade - mayors brother-in-law - Moocher of taxpayer money - knows abslolutely nothing "must ask Pete".

Pete - The biggest abuser of the system - 2 pention Pete is nothing but a bs artist with $$$$ on his mind for himself not Harrison.

Darocha - this young dude just goes along with anything - never has a comment - His fathers bank if financing some of the projects in the redevelopment area. what up

Maria - now this woman they are a little afraid of - she asks the questions - and Pete don't like that, the mayor decided to put a woman in since he was being pressured by those two new troublemaking council people. You go mayor not only is she the only one there asking questions, she is not afraid of those guys and retribution, Oh wait the mayor might just close his account at her bank..... Pete will soon follow. Thank god we have her, but we need more like her with the interest of Harrison and its residents at heart. Thanks

Certainly Harrison needs people like this woman Maria, is it the lady from Crown Bank? I agree that the redevelopment body should be thrown out or disbanned based on the old good old boys club. Maria thank you for sticking up for the common people of Harrison and for asking the questions that they probably do not like to answer just as the Mayor does in the council meetings. Yes we need people like Maria and the McCormicks to bring these people to task and ask real questions that pertain to real people with families. Most of these appointed people in the BOE and Redevelopment Board have no young children and could care less about our children. Maria from the Crown Bank, I thank you.

Guest Guest

Passic Valley boss.

Pete is the brains ! I don't know what's up. Why is there talk about him being replaced? Something has got to be wrong for that to happen.

Guest Guest
Pete is the brains ! I don't know what's up. Why is there talk about him being replaced? Something has got to be wrong for that to happen.

........something............all is not well .........................must be something ....................

Guest Guest
YEAH THE BIG "C"

Don't you know it's in bad taste to speak like that about people who have a *******.

It does not matter how much ** * *** he was while he was *******. Now that he is **** please speak kindly of him and do not mention *** *******.

Ms Polly Manners

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Guest
I hope you burn in hell!

Oh yes lets all fall down about Higgins' troubles after he caused so many problems for so many people and families.

Life is tough! He'll get through it just like all those he did wrong to.

He may even learn a thing or two about being a better person.