The decline and fall of the Dems.

Guest 2smart4u

Guest 2smart4u

Joe Gaffetastic is out of control. Speaking in NY on the proposed new train tunnel under the Hudson river, he referred to the many cars that would be using the tunnel saving commuter time for many drivers. This man is seriously ill, anyone can misspeak occasionally but this guy steps in it every time he opens his mouth. To think this clown is a heartbeat away from the presidency is scarey.

Whether the U.S. can survive the next 3.5 years under this Abbott & Costello comedy act is questionable, the economy is in a tailspin, unemployment continues to rise, the federal government is taking over the auto industry and health care is next on the hit list.

In his first 5 months in office Obama has already spent more money than all other presidents combined in the history of the U.S. and he's not done yet.

One thing is clear, Obama is a one-term wonder. Our grandchildren and their children will be paying off this Community Organizer's blunders for a hundred years and the democratic party is done, stick a fork in them.

Guest Guest
Joe Gaffetastic is out of control. Speaking in NY on the proposed new train tunnel under the Hudson river, he referred to the many cars that would be using the tunnel saving commuter time for many drivers. This man is seriously ill, anyone can misspeak occasionally but this guy steps in it every time he opens his mouth. To think this clown is a heartbeat away from the presidency is scarey.

Whether the U.S. can survive the next 3.5 years under this Abbott & Costello comedy act is questionable, the economy is in a tailspin, unemployment continues to rise, the federal government is taking over the auto industry and health care is next on the hit list.

In his first 5 months in office Obama has already spent more money than all other presidents combined in the history of the U.S. and he's not done yet.

One thing is clear, Obama is a one-term wonder. Our grandchildren and their children will be paying off this Community Organizer's blunders for a hundred years and the democratic party is done, stick a fork in them.

I wish the "one and done" was true. Unfortunately, some were stupid enough to vote for him once. The big rallying cry being "he's not GWB," there's a great reason to vote for someone, right?

He promised change, and its coming, rewriting bankruptcy laws right before our eyes, taking over entire INDUSTRIES, dictating business practices, and my personal favorite, mimicking the health care systems of Canada and Britain which is a complete failure.

What would happen if Bush had shut down cities so that he and Laura could go on "dates"? Remember the outcry, EACH time he took a working vacation to the ranch, (where he had a complete office and staff I'm sure)? Scary times indeed.

Guest Keith

f**k Off Asshole!

Guest Guest
f**k Off Asshole!

Another deep and thought provoking response from Keith! Just keep regurgitating what you hear, and don't worry about developing opinions of your own.

Guest I M Politico

Oh please! Considering what we have had to endure during the previous administration, Vice President Biden is a walk in the park. Who can forget Bush-Cheney---the team that brought you the WMD fiasco, "nucular" weapons under every rock and the shooting of a hunting companion while under the influence of whatever was in that cooler? Bush is just plain dumb, but Cheney is just plain evil. The only comfort I take from their administration is that it confirms my belief that this country is strong enough to withstand almost anything.

I find it laughable that Republicans and Conservatives in general have the hutzpah to voice displeasure with President Obama's fiscal remedies when the fiscal crisis is a direct result of the inaction and big business pandering of the previous administration. Least you forget, the economy was in the toilet long before the presidential election. The Republicans who thought Bush-Cheney did such a good job, ought now to sit down, shut up and watch a real president at work.

You can say, "Thank you, Mr. President," after his re-election when the United States is well on the road to economic recovery and regains its rightful status as a respected world leader.

Guest Patriot
Oh please! Considering what we have had to endure during the previous administration, Vice President Biden is a walk in the park. Who can forget Bush-Cheney---the team that brought you the WMD fiasco, "nucular" weapons under every rock and the shooting of a hunting companion while under the influence of whatever was in that cooler? Bush is just plain dumb, but Cheney is just plain evil. The only comfort I take from their administration is that it confirms my belief that this country is strong enough to withstand almost anything.

I find it laughable that Republicans and Conservatives in general have the hutzpah to voice displeasure with President Obama's fiscal remedies when the fiscal crisis is a direct result of the inaction and big business pandering of the previous administration. Least you forget, the economy was in the toilet long before the presidential election. The Republicans who thought Bush-Cheney did such a good job, ought now to sit down, shut up and watch a real president at work.

You can say, "Thank you, Mr. President," after his re-election when the United States is well on the road to economic recovery and regains its rightful status as a respected world leader.

This is why your mom told you to "Just say no".

Guest Keith
Another deep and thought provoking response from Keith! Just keep regurgitating what you hear, and don't worry about developing opinions of your own.

I have formed my own opinion. It's my opinion to 2dumb is an asshole.

Guest Ditto

Amen, Brother. Don't forget the third Stooge, Rumsfeld.