Little League Manners

Guest GUEST

Guest GUEST

I have been watching my nephew play for the last 2 years in the Minor Leagues and I am in disbelief at the way some of the players and parents conduct themselves while there. Today the players on one of the teams that won showed real character by telling the other team's players that they sucked after they beat them. The parents of these players are no better!! Some of these kids act like their shit don't stink and the parents just feed their egos. All of the kids who participate are to be commended for their efforts. To the ******team that gets pleasure out of telling other kids they s**k, grow up and show some class.

Guest guest

Keep up the complaints and voice them about the little league at town meetings. It got Tom Powell hired at over a hundred thousand dollars a year to shut him up. He is even Deputy Mayor Powell with the "secret job," secret agent man, secret agent man...................Gary Garrison did the same thing by using his lame ass brother to get an $85,000.00 created position from McMole to shut him, and his only requirement is a drivers license and to be a lowly rat on the Mayor's team. It doesn't get any better than this!

Guest guest

What is that badge that Tom Powell carries and throws into employees of the towns faces demanding to ,"know whats going on," as the Deputy Mayor who reports only to "Raymond." Isn't that imitating a public servant and official misconduct under the cloak of his "secret job." He should work at **** *** to get discount clothing and shut the f**k up. Thats my opinion.